Page 21 of 58 ... 11192021222331 ...
    Guru
    07-15-2009, 12:11 PM #201
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Good morning Bill, Ray and others. I have a position in BCLE and like you think it's a waiting game until the audit and resulting action by the company. I'm curious if either of you were in the stock (BCLE) when it spiked to .13 in June or .11 back in March? I'm curious of what was happening back then. Was it a run up based on coming news?

Thanks guys. Hanging in there with MGLG, BEHL and BCLE. I'm one of the fortunate ones that got out of SIRI last week @ .48...whoo hoo.

Hey Sandy,

Yes it was news based on diabled veteran certification and their bids on government contracts. It is a SMALL float. 30 Million, so it moves quick.

Guru
    07-15-2009, 12:12 PM #202
    to add to that, yes behl has patents on algae strains, but ill bet there are 42,000,000 strains of algae...

and if a private company is getting funded upwards of 500 mil like the article above said, i don't see behl staying afloat...(just sayin')

Enthusiast
    07-15-2009, 12:17 PM #203
    Thanks Bill. I love small floats and quick movements. I use 'Thinkorswim' and they have a trading platform for Blackberry so I can trade on the fly!!!

Have a good afternoon. Do you agree with my feeble analysis that BCLE has the potential for 'quarters' in the not too distant future with potential for dollars over the long haul??

Guru
    07-15-2009, 12:20 PM #204
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Thanks Bill. I love small floats and quick movements. I use 'Thinkorswim' and they have a trading platform for Blackberry so I can trade on the fly!!!

Have a good afternoon. Do you agree with my feeble analysis that BCLE has the potential for 'quarters' in the not too distant future with potential for dollars over the long haul??
    Yes I do. BCLE has godzoodles of potential!

Mentor
    07-15-2009, 12:25 PM #205
    "Who let the pig's out" ... That's funny!

Looking to make the magic 1 million shares in MGLG ... today, tomorrow ... hmmm, It's pay day so ...

Am more intrigued on the algae play and drew those same correlations as Greg(?) with that article yesterday ... Just the possibilities.

SIRI and now the great delisting debate that is soon to follow .. I am just about itching to get out ... the hold for a buck strategy, just not so sure about anymore.

Addict
    07-15-2009, 12:36 PM #206
    Whats up guys....
    Where did you guys buy in on BCLE looking to expand my positions a little?
    thanks and good luck to you all...Tony

Guru
    07-15-2009, 12:38 PM #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    SIRI and now the great delisting debate that is soon to follow .. I am just about itching to get out ... the hold for a buck strategy, just not so sure about anymore.
    So is everyone else, and i think that is the markets strategy, get as many of us off the stock as possible...i just can't imagine holding this long and not being on the ship when it finally sets sail...which is closer than ever, maybe 1 or 2 quarters...

when it was down to a nickel I made the decission that im in it until the end...at that point my investment was near worthless, now it has worth....but i want the reward, at least double my money.

All or nothing on siri! (Now i just have to be careful how much more i dump in it, which, hopefully is none...)

Guru
    07-15-2009, 12:40 PM #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up guys....
    .03 but i didn't drop too much $$, just for fun...

Mentor
    07-15-2009, 12:49 PM #209
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    So is everyone else, and i think that is the markets strategy, get as many of us off the stock as possible...i just can't imagine holding this long and not being on the ship when it finally sets sail...which is closer than ever, maybe 1 or 2 quarters...

when it was down to a nickel I made the decission that im in it until the end...at that point my investment was near worthless, now it has worth....but i want the reward, at least double my money.

All or nothing on siri! (Now i just have to be careful how much more i dump in it, which, hopefully is none...)
    Hi romo ... I was lucky and got in at the low, started buying in here and there and now sit about a .28 avg. Haven't sold a share even with the attempted 'over core' strategy (it didn't work, the over is hardly worth trading at). So I guess I am just constantly evaluating the situation ... the delisting, a possible R\S, the usual manipulation and constant death kneel that the forces that be would love to toll ... The next few weeks will be interesting to say the least.

07-15-2009, 12:49 PM #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up guys....
    Tony I am in for a pile at .03 of bcle ...how are you...???

Page 21 of 58 ... 11192021222331 ...