Page 2 of 58 12341252 ...
    Addict
    07-13-2009, 12:14 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Here is something to do while you are waiting for MGLG, BCLE and BEHL to ferment.

My secret stash of boats..(Just kidding, I found this last week, but it should make you wet ((a boat joke))).

http://hellenicmaritime.com/

Don't get washed away into Davy Jones' Locker...arghh mateys!!

Let's see what you Blimeys can come up with......

Yo ho ho!

You want a joke Bill?

A brunette woman was telling her blonde friend how she had slept with a Brazilian man the week prior.
    The blonde said "You slut! Wait, how many is a brazilian?"

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:21 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    You want a joke Bill?

A brunette woman was telling her blonde friend how she had slept with a Brazilian man the week prior.
    The blonde said "You slut! Wait, how many is a brazilian?"

That is hilarious!

A Brazilian bikini - three mini band-aides and a cork!

07-13-2009, 12:22 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Wow, that was a big move! Shocker!

Which shipping stocks are you looking at?

And second question - When do you think it is a good time to get into these? I am pretty perplexed over the market right now.
    RAMS / OCNF / EGLE / TOPS

Now that I am on the sidelines, I am hoping for some blood, sorry longs!! But yeah, any pull back, just watch the volume, news, you know the usual stuff.

Yeah, I don't like the games Washington is playing right now. Good to hear from you too by the way Bill!!!

I am going to be up for a few more hours here, if anything breaks I will post the links in here!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I enjoyed the photo posting that everyone put up over the 4th!!! I would post photos, but I don't want to deal with it LOL!!!

07-13-2009, 12:24 AM #14
    shots, thats a funny joke,I had 15% in behl too..now its 85% of my portfolio..it does happen I am thinking its going to happen in bcle and mglg too...!!

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:26 AM #15

Want to have a stroke?

Addict
    07-13-2009, 12:26 AM #16
    Bedtime for me. Gotta wake up in 4 and 1/2 hours.

Good night team.

Addict
    07-13-2009, 12:28 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    shots, thats a funny joke,I had 15% in behl too..now its 85% of my portfolio..it does happen I am thinking its going to happen in bcle and mglg too...!!
    I also believe in BCLE, but not right now. After the audit things will start kicking. So I'm letting my money grow elsewhere until then. REALLY hope my other stocks jump up before BCLE finishes the audit so i can buy manymany shares with profits.

Good night again.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:31 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    RAMS / OCNF / EGLE / TOPS

Now that I am on the sidelines, I am hoping for some blood, sorry longs!! But yeah, any pull back, just watch the volume, news, you know the usual stuff.

Yeah, I don't like the games Washington is playing right now. Good to hear from you too by the way Bill!!!

I am going to be up for a few more hours here, if anything breaks I will post the links in here!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I enjoyed the photo posting that everyone put up over the 4th!!! I would post photos, but I don't want to deal with it LOL!!!
    Jim,

I always love hearing from you...email me anytime! The Washington games are getting to hard to handle. The market has been creeping down, and that is the reason why I am staying out of the NAS and the NYSE right now. I posted that pennies are probably the safest now. It is real shit shape to have to say that....personally, I am worried about the Major markets at this moment.

It is like "True Blood" on HBO...suck the blood and run!

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:32 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Bedtime for me. Gotta wake up in 4 and 1/2 hours.

Good night team.
    Good night, buddy!

07-13-2009, 12:39 AM #20
    Good night Shots,I have a big shr block in bcle and am sharing Bills posted DD with wheel members, we will double our money there ...!!!!

Page 2 of 58 12341252 ...