Page 3 of 58 123451353 ...
    Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:39 AM #21

Newbies and lurkers

OK, all of you newbies and lurkers....join in..don't be shy...just be constructive or ask questions...we would love to have you here. We have a great team here to help you, though we are not financial advisers or brokers. We are just the other Bozos on the bus of life and try and help one another.

Jump in, and then the nervousness is over with. It is good to learn by being involved. Maybe you can teach us something. God knows that we all are learning.

07-13-2009, 12:41 AM #22

thoughts of the week!!

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Jim,

I always love hearing from you...email me anytime! The Washington games are getting to hard to handle. The market has been creeping down, and that is the reason why I am staying out of the NAS and the NYSE right now. I posted that pennies are probably the safest now. It is real shit shape to have to say that....personally, I am worried about the Major markets at this moment.

It is like "True Blood" on HBO...suck the blood and run!
    1- "Well have fun fun fun, until obama takes the t-bird away!!!"

2- " I am from the government, and I am here to help!!!"

LOL!

Hope that cheers you up a little Bill!!!

One thing I noticed, obamas polls started dropping, along with the markets, people are getting off the cool aid, and looking at the reality of things now.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:48 AM #23

That is a big 10-4

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    1- "Well have fun fun fun, until obama takes the t-bird away!!!"

2- " I am from the government, and I am here to help!!!"

LOL!

Hope that cheers you up a little Bill!!!

One thing I noticed, obamas polls started dropping, along with the markets, people are getting off the cool aid, and looking at the reality of things now.
    They are dropping like a rock! In key states.

People don't like government in their personal lives.

I know that I don't!

I love the Beatles song..."The Tax Man".

That was the reason that the Beatles sold their portfolio to Michael Jackson. It was to avoid taxes. They were up against 90% taxes and couldn't afford to hold on to their own song rights.

Speaking of the Beatles, I was born on the day that John Lennon was killed and Jim Morrison was born.

Does anybody know that date?

Trivia, I know, but cosmic it is.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-13-2009 at 12:55 AM.

07-13-2009, 01:07 AM #24
    They are dropping like a rock! In key states.

People don't like government in their personal lives.

I know that I don't!

I love the Beatles song..."The Tax Man".

That was the reason that the Beatles sold their portfolio to Michael Jackson. It was to avoid taxes. They were up against 90% taxes and couldn't afford to hold on to their own song rights.

Speaking of the Beatles, I was born on the day that John Lennon was killed and Jim Morrison was born.

Does anybody know that date?

Trivia, I know, but cosmic it is.
    I got one for you, I was born on the day hitler started shelling Poland!!

Now that everyone knows our b-days, maybe we should just hand over our SS#.

I will be watching FREE too by the way, forgot that one Bill!!

OK, back to sifting through the news, see if I can dig anything up.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 01:17 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    I got one for you, I was born on the day hitler started shelling Poland!!

Now that everyone knows our b-days, maybe we should just hand over our SS#.

I will be watching FREE too by the way, forgot that one Bill!!

OK, back to sifting through the news, see if I can dig anything up.
    If you have Lifelock you don't have to worry, lol!

Pick a year though..

Now, shelling Poland is something that I am not familiar about..I will have to check that one out.

The only imaiges in my mind are Guadacanal and Iwo Jima. I was the son of a Marine that did all of that. I saw the pics and wondered as a child how a guy could survive. My dad made it back. I was one of the very lucky ones. My dad is 82 and strong. He is my hero!

07-13-2009, 01:31 AM #26
    If you have Lifelock you don't have to worry, lol!

Pick a year though..

Now, shelling Poland is something that I am not familiar about..I will have to check that one out.

The only imaiges in my mind are Guadacanal and Iwo Jima. I was the son of a Marine that did all of that. I saw the pics and wondered as a child how a guy could survive. My dad made it back. I was one of the very lucky ones. My dad is 82 and strong. He is my hero!
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_World_War_2_start

Most historians agree the "world war" started in 1937 or in 1939. The most commonly accepted date is either September 1st or 3rd, 1939.

Pick a day LOL!

Tell your dad, welcome home, From me!!!

I consider lifelock to be a scam, I know you can write the 3 credit bureaus and have your credit locked down indefinitely for a small fee.

The only problem, is you have to go through another process to get it unlocked again.

07-13-2009, 01:34 AM #27

ok here is some news, no surprise

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 02:11 AM #28

ships

I was looking at charts, saw some interesting things - was going to report - but trying to go to bed, so i can actually watch the market - so won't post all the stuff - some though have hit key levels with reversal candles - but no up movement yet, while the weaker ones were still appearing to possibly head lower to their more key levels. The SHX remains were it stood last I posted, and the BDI may hit the next retractment level.

As far as the market is concerned TA wise - the guys I follow (the ones that make money, not CNBC) are calling for more down (or saying the key levels of a downturn have happened) as many indexes have now broken key levels and if accelerated, we may be headed down. Currently, asian markets - all that are open are showing 10/10 heading down, futures and commodities are currently down.

So for ships - a safe play maybe to look for the weaker ones hitting their support levels, and keeping an eye on the stronger ones - if they make higher highs and lows - or at least actually rebound - all rebounds are in the weak phase, then the weaker should follow. It's tough with the ships being cheap, as you don't want to miss a good start by waiting for confirmations - like pennies - but also don't want bad entries. Entries then perhaps should be small, or with tight stops, while keeping an eye on the performance of the other ships in the fleet.

07-13-2009, 08:53 AM #29

BEHL UPDATE. (yes, another)

BioCentric Energy Shareholder Update
    6:00a ET July 13, 2009 (Market Wire)
    BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.(PINKSHEETS: BEHL) Shareholder Update:

President of the National Algae Association, Barry Cohen, while in our corporate offices in San Juan Capistrano, California, participated in a discussion arranged by the BioCentric Team and a representative of a public company that has 61 operating locations coast-to-coast in 50 cities, approximately 6,400 employees, and approximately $1 billion in annualized revenues.

The Engineering, Procurement and Construction representative asked Barry Cohen for his thoughts of BioCentric and the onsite Photobioreactor, his comments were, "BioCentric is the 'Wal-Mart' of the Algae Business... they provide the most inexpensive solution, by a long shot... they looked at the business of algae farming and calculated how to make it significantly less expensive than anyone else... and their ongoing future developments will continue to hold that lead for the foreseeable future."

Additionally while Mr. Cohen was present at the company's headquarters the definitive dates of January 4th and 5th 2010 have been established and arrangements are now being made to hold the first conference of the West Coast Chapter of the National Algae Association in Las Vegas. Mr. Shen, a member of the National Advisor Council for the NAA, Mr. Fisher, President of the West Coast Chapter of the NAA, and the BioCentric Team, along with the assistance of Lisa and Barry Cohen will fine tune this event in the coming months.

Mr. Shen leaves this week to meet with Biocentric associates in the Czech Republic to define priorities, allocate resources, and commit to a definitive plan of action. In the second leg of his travels he will be visiting China to manage the initial procurements.

Dennis Fisher, CEO, BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. today stated, "The last days of assembly could not have been completed without the incredible efforts of Lowell Brittain and Patrick Kuykendall. In their efforts they built a component that before now had only been conceptualized. Consequently they will have their names on the provisional patent. When you are lucky enough to assemble a crew like the BioCentric Team, it is truly a wonderful experience."

07-13-2009, 10:11 AM #30
    Boy, I'd love to help the folks at BEHL write their press releases.

They are very difficult to read, and give off a bad impression.

It's a complicated subject (to most people) and press releases need to be worded properly, using grammar as a tool.

[/rant off]

Page 3 of 58 123451353 ...