Page 1 of 40 12311 ...
    Guru
    07-05-2009, 11:37 PM #1

Market Watch for week of 7/06/2009

Well, here we are off to a new week. I am putting up a couple of the charts that we are all ready into and that we are following very closely.

This could be quite a week. We are hoping to see MGLG pop *BIG* in anticipation of Production Flow Numbers from its wells coming out. We will be watching tomorrow. This is a pretty exciting company. We are currently buying at the .0011 or .0012 level in anticipation of a big run. We are not star gazers, so do your research on this one. On the last run, many of us made a lot of money. We are counting on the run when the Production numbers come out. Could this happen? Only time and the PR will tell. I, and a lot of others are counting on it, but DYODD. ShotsII scored on this one...great call!

BEHL scored big last week...many winners here and it still has a lot of room to grow. Ray and Tripps deserve the credit for that one.

BCLE is a long with a ton of potential. We are waiting for their audit to get over with and for them to win some Government contracts. They are a disabled Veteran certified company. It would do well to do your own research on this company also. If you have any penny stocks that you think will take off, then post them, preferably with a chart, and give your reasoning why. We will take a look at them and give our combined thoughts.

If you want to get caught up, please read the thread for 6/29/2009. There is tons of good information in there.

New people reading this thread, please feel free to post and ask questions. If you are not familiar with the conduct in this thread, then follow it for a while until you are comfortable with our format. If you feel good about what we do here, then help us out.

Welcome to our community of fine people.

Good luck to everybody this week!

Bill

(Disclaimer - We are not responsible for your trading or money. What you do is your responsibility. Nobody here is an authority, a broker, or an investment counselor. We are just every day people, like you, trying to make money like anybody else. If in doubt...call your broker and get professional help. Always do your own Due Diligence on everything posted and said in this thread.)
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-06-2009 at 12:47 AM.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:01 AM #2

How to post charts, pictures and other groovy stuff

Here is how to post charts and such:

I use a program called Paint.NET. It is FREE and is paintbrush.exe on steroids. It is very easy to use and works great.

!) Alt PrtScn
    2) Open Paint.NET and then Edit, then Paste
    3) Then use the rectangle select button in the tools box to the left (It is the upper left icon)
    4) Select the information on the image that you want
    5)Then select Image on the top menu and choose Crop to selection.
    6)Optional: you can re-size the image with Image then choose Resize. If you screw anything up, you can go back with Edit then Undo.
    7) Save the image to your computer as a .JPG
    8) Upload it to a server (where you have a web page ((maybe your service provider provides a website space for you)) or a site that you can upload pictures to)
    9)Then insert the image link in a post here. Use Insert Image button.

Hope this helps.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:03 AM #3

To all newbies and lurkers

All of the newbies and lurkers here, please feel free to post and share what you have. Feel free to ask questions.

We are a very much a team here, unlike other threads in other forums. In other words, we keep it light and work together. We neither pump or bash, but have a really fun time with each other.

Please feel free to join in.

Bill

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:06 AM #4

Mglg

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:08 AM #5

Bcle

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:09 AM #6

O.K. We are good to go for the week

O.K., gang, we are good to go for the week! Happy posting and communicating!

Let's make some cash!

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:29 AM #7

Dr. Dave's charts

Be sure and check out Dr. Dave's charts on the end of the week of 6/29/2009 thread..they are excellent! Yippity Yappity, but I am just trying to keep us all on the same page and do not wish to bypass his excellent work. It is much appreciated!

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 02:22 AM #8
    Bill,

You just love trading huh? Always on the ball.

I got so sucked into that game I forgot that Asia was trading, as well as futures.

Currently, Asia is mixed somewhat, but mostly down.

Futures trading - Dow, SP, Nasdaq mini's trading down below last weeks lows and everything else is in the red -

I saw Japan's shipping stocks were down - not good for my DRYS calls - but they don't expire until Sept, I think.

I just got into PACR (which I also ran into on that game!), which is under $5 and its related to moving things, I'm expecting a downturn in that tomorrow then... especially since it had a good rally and posted a doji thursday.

Looking forward to some action maybe on these penny stocks. Hopefully MGLG will give a report - and BCLE won't bounce of the bottom trendline - well, if it does, I hope it does it now and springs back, not go touch it after the audit is done. My other penny stock DKAM has the potential for a pump and dump this week/month, based on the arrival of a long awaited product.

Anyhoo - good luck to everyone!

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 06:15 AM #9
    I'm still up playing that damn game -

Anyway, anyone who's playing the big stocks - the asian and european markets dumped, and US futures continue to tank along with commodities. I think we may continue thursday's dump (this info doesn't mean much of anything for penny stocks).

07-06-2009, 08:35 AM #10

BEHL update

BioCentric Energy Holdings Provides Additional Shareholder Updates
    6:01a ET July 6, 2009 (Market Wire)
    BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.(PINKSHEETS: BEHL) provides corporate update for shareholders:

Dennis Fisher, CEO, BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. today announced:

The Target Date to implement the first run analysis of our Algae Pro closed loop Photobioreactor system located at the company's corporate location in San Juan Capistrano, California is Friday, July 10th, 2009.

Sensors and Monitoring Systems are now being installed by Mr. Dennis Shen to:

1. Monitor and add the necessary ingredients for maximum efficiency

2. Activate the necessary module to remove deficits from the system

3. Balance the PH level of the system automatically

4. Activate the necessary module to lower the temperature of the system

5. Define turbidity for optimum harvesting schedule

6. Remotely connect through wireless solution

7. Download all sensors to one software management solution

8. Provide 24/7 wireless camera solution for password protected gateway

9. Provide 24/7 access for all sensor readings via password protected gateway

Upon completion of the installations and satisfactory test results the company will be one of the first manufacturers of closed loop photobioreactor systems to incorporate this technology.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ...