Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
    Enthusiast
    07-10-2009, 09:39 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Buy .3905 10k.....sell .4195 10k......put the hooks out and see what we catch. GLA

Seacrest OUT!
    "Seacrest"...sounds like a boat! Which brings nice thoughts.

Ahhh...(key up dream sequence)...

...crystal clear blue surf lapping at sun-drenched white sands with not a care in the world. Palm trees swaying gently with a warm, salty air...the sound of some gulls in the distance...an icey cold beer in one hand and a bronzed sultry (fill in the blank) in the other and...wait! What the hell?? My Blackberry says Siriously took another dive back into the .30's??!! ...(begin fading out dream sequence)..."Aw for criminy sakes! You're flippin' kiddin' me. right??!!...kicking sand, beer goes flying and hottie gets tossed..."Sweet Jesus! Get the *$%#@! outta my $%&@# dream already!...Come on! This can't be real...this can't be real...(fade back to sitting in front of monitor screen)...

...sigh...just like this stock. It was sweet. If but for only a moment.
    Last edited by mrmertz; 07-10-2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: spell

07-10-2009, 09:42 AM #12
    Thats funny, I don't care who you are!

Good stuff I was with you on that ride, I got a little hung up on the sultry hottie, though. I leave for Maui in a few days...can't wait to be living that dream...days away!

GLA

07-10-2009, 09:42 AM #13
    Yet another day sideways probably closing at .39 and change again. I would assume there is going to be no substantial movement until we close in on Q2 results. Then I am sure more of the same.

Enthusiast
    07-10-2009, 09:48 AM #14
    Have fun Ben! One of the guys I work with just got back Wed. from Maui. He was kinda rocked though at how expensive stuff is over there but he had a blast. The whole time he was there the surf was dealin' with a storm surge so the water was blah. Of course the day he left things calmed down and cleared up. They held one of those dancin' hottie deals with the roasted big pig (no, not SIRI) and it began to do nothin' but pour rain unexpectedly so the whole thing was a wash-out.

Enthusiast
    07-10-2009, 09:56 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp View Post
    Yet another day sideways probably closing at .39 and change again. I would assume there is going to be no substantial movement until we close in on Q2 results. Then I am sure more of the same.
    Or (egads! Perish the thought) worse, I guess depending on which side of the fence you are sittin'.

Enthusiast
    07-10-2009, 10:03 AM #16
    Not a good sign when the SIRI forums are more interesting than watching the stock itself! At this rate, de-listing can't be far behind.

07-10-2009, 10:07 AM #17
    my bid was just filled at,10k@0.388.It had been there for three days.

Enthusiast
    07-10-2009, 10:10 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlucksirius View Post
    my bid was just filled at,10k@0.388.It had been there for three days.
    Good job. I'm screwed. I missed gettin' off this barge when it hit against .48. I'm locked in at .453! This .30's stuff ain't good for me.

Enthusiast
    07-10-2009, 10:12 AM #19
    I guess the icing on the cake for me now would be to wake up and find out they pulled a R/S on this stock.

07-10-2009, 10:29 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Not a good sign when the SIRI forums are more interesting than watching the stock itself! At this rate, de-listing can't be far behind.
    I remember the good 'ol days on SA when cos1000, sl32, Relmor and myself among others would compulsively blog our speculation and research on Sirius. Although very stressful most of the time, there was a lot of valuable information being exchanged on a continual basis. Now, just 6 months later, I find myself becoming mostly indifferent and unable to think of anything with very much merit or substance. It is not just my disgust with Sirius, but with the market as a whole as well as the blind eye the SEC and our government has turned toward this ghost of a financial system we have been drowning in. Goodbye all and I wish you all the best. I will not waste any more time reading or posting to these blogs for the time being. I am going to continue to sit long on my Sirius shares and will check the sp from time to time, but now I have better things to occupy my mind. Cheers!

Page 2 of 7 1234 ...