Page 1 of 7 123 ...
    Head Honcho
    07-09-2009, 02:28 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thursday 07-09-09

The Sirius XM app has dropped to #10 and is in danger of dropping off the top 10 list with Pandora waiting at #12.

Its my birthday... how about announcing that Howard Stern will now be on the app and shoot that thing back up to #1. Come on Sirius XM, you never get me anything for my birthday... one time!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    07-09-2009, 03:07 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    The Sirius XM app has dropped to #10 and is in danger of dropping off the top 10 list with Pandora waiting at #12.

Its my birthday... how about announcing that Howard Stern will now be on the app and shoot that thing back up to #1. Come on Sirius XM, you never get me anything for my birthday... one time!
    Happy Birthday Charles... Mine was yesterday (7/7.... still 7/8 here).

Enthusiast
    07-09-2009, 03:25 AM #3

SP Question

ok, i have a bunch of SIRI shares so I am not bashing or trying to stir up shit.

Having said that.

Why are we not sitting at .18 to 20 cents right now? Is there something that makes this stock worth .40 cents?

Guru
    07-09-2009, 07:13 AM #4
    Otone, Someone can do real numbers but i think if you take the assets minus the debt and add revenue plus potential that it actually puts us over .40 per share of value, hence the .70 short term and .90 long term estimates released by the analysts recently. (long term i think was even higher really)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben
    Stiletto II in my truck kicks ass! First few days of driving and I have recorded hours of fresh music from about 4 different genres.
    What would all of those songs cost from the Itunes store? More than 15 bucks, I am sure.
    Congrats! Same experiences here with the XMP3, love it. Recording function is invaluable and color screen and seeing whats playing on other channels is great too.

I see "Research Team" upgraded us from Reduce to Hold. Street.com is the only one still leaving us at SELL.

Happy birthday Charles and Otone.
    Last edited by imromo24; 07-09-2009 at 07:16 AM.

07-09-2009, 07:51 AM #5
    Happy Birthday Charles and belated birthday wishes, otone!

That would be a nce birthday gift, Charles! How about if I go over
    to yazoo and start a rumor? No that's right, that's the norm
    for them over there.

Enjoy your day!

Julie

07-09-2009, 07:56 AM #6
    Happy Birthday Charles, you share the same birthday with my brother Michael......he's crazy...too! (LOL)

seriously, have a great day and enjoy yourself. I too wish that Howard would go on the Ipod app soon and I'm anxiously awaiting 2nd quarter numbers. If the stock falls below .4 I'm buying again. Take a look at the option action on the December calls, especially the December $1.00, they have traded as high as .10 recently, think third and fourth quarter numbers will be good?

07-09-2009, 08:40 AM #7
    Comments...... Could be MMs knows there is a small fortune to be made with stock. A six month chart tells the story. I think they keep it tight so people lose interest, low volume, beat it down then boom the volume creates a move and the short interest get scared. I agree on the bottom .32-.342. I entered around .342 last time it was there. Haynes bottom. I am looking forward to the movement in short interest this month...if we continue to move down... the skys the limit. If we retrench to .32 or lower, I am buying with both hands..all in.

I am glad they extended Mel's contract.
    I think we will lose subs and our cost cutting numbers will be Mel's rabbit out of the hat.
    Mel has come up with all kinds of new streams of cash..I like it.
    Stiletto II in my truck kicks ass! First few days of driving and I have recorded hours of fresh music from about 4 different genres.
    What would all of those songs cost from the Itunes store? More than 15 bucks, I am sure.

Enthusiast
    07-09-2009, 08:51 AM #8
    Congrats! Same experiences here with the XMP3, love it. Recording function is invaluable and color screen and seeing whats playing on other channels is great too.
    I don't have either Stiletto or XMPS. Could you explain how you record?

Thanks

Guru
    07-09-2009, 08:58 AM #9
    Happy Birthday fellas. Lots of summer birthdays - you two, Julie, JohnnyIrish... And mine is the first week of August.

Anyway, I went and played some golf yesterday only to come back and see us nearly 2 cents down, but still starting with a "4". Can we keep it that way? Or will it trickle back to the comfort of 34 - 35? Clearly the company is on the move - a new satellite, a new deal for Mel, a new iPhone application that appears to have taken off fairly well, a new ad campaign.....

These are all good, and one would think these would help the stock, but as Tyler points out in his most recent article, there is "doubt" about SIRI. Doubt about the reverse split, doubt about the ability to pay off a massive amount of debt, doubt about the ability to continue to grow subscription, doubt about the competitive set and SIRI's position in it.................

Too much doubt. We're going to find mid 30's soon. The real news will be the next 3 quarters' results.

Guru
    07-09-2009, 08:59 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysmark View Post
    I don't have either Stiletto or XMPS. Could you explain how you record?

Thanks
    check out my thread on the xmp3 for reference http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1305

its a portable unit that has its own battery, antenae and a headphone plug. you can listen portably live and The xmp3 can record 5 channels at one time, or 4 and you can change the channel to listen to anything else. So in 4 hours for instance you get 16-20 hours of fresh content. It holds about 75+ hours of sat rad and 10 hours of individual songs. you can hit "record song" at anytime during the song and it will store it in memory for later listening.

It also has a slot for an sd card, i think it holds 8gig cards.

you can buy it here http://shop.xmradio.com/xm/ctl10600/...si4023436/cl1/ or tss

Page 1 of 7 123 ...