Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    Guru
    07-08-2009, 09:55 AM #11
    i think we are going to break into the .30's again, momo seems to be dying off and the wiriting appears to be on the wall man, ive seen this action before in this range, last time we did this broke .40 premarket we then dropped all the way to .30, that being said i could be wrng, the mm's love to fake people out like that.

Mentor
    07-08-2009, 10:02 AM #12
    Tripp,you could be right,it's about 50-50 play right now,but don't like those odds and Good luck in your strategy especially where it doesn't conflict with my interest,,...LOL

Guru
    07-08-2009, 10:03 AM #13
    siri has a news item coming, better be soemthing good on a day like this.

Guru
    07-08-2009, 10:05 AM #14
    man these market makers are quick, if ur not looking closely you wouldnt even know it just broke .40

Guru
    07-08-2009, 10:16 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i think we are going to break into the .30's again, momo seems to be dying off and the wiriting appears to be on the wall man, ive seen this action before in this range, last time we did this broke .40 premarket we then dropped all the way to .30, that being said i could be wrng, the mm's love to fake people out like that.
    i sold some at .44 yesterday and played that penny stock for a day, lost $$ and now the money isn't available for trading because it was a pink sheet and they put a hold on the $$...just a warning to anyone trying to flip stocks, lesson learned: Ameritrade puts a hold on sales of pink sheets stocks.

if i had waited till today to get out of the other one i would have made money today on it, what a waste oh, well, better to learn in the $100's in stead of $1k's

ive been investing for 6 years but only invested, never sold much. i hope my money clears soon so i can get back full on siri.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-08-2009, 10:18 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Tripp...you sold?! That's crazy! Don't you see the new base building? Now's the time to be buying more, not selling!
    Cheers to that Mr Mertz!

Guru
    07-08-2009, 10:18 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    I need one more calendar day to clear my Monday trades. So I'm simply buying and waiting. But...................................regardless, for many months now, regardless of the day to day action, it has always made run ups into the high .40's. .50's and .60's before the great one billion dillution day. D-day. I'm hoping for higher.
    are you on ameritrade? did they hold your money after a sell? if so, how long is the hold?

Guru
    07-08-2009, 10:36 AM #19
    Congrats you big Senior member!

for anyone learning...
    What is a day trade/round trip?
    A day trade occurs when you buy and sell (or sell and buy) the same stock or option position during the same trading day. A trading day includes all pre-market, normal trading hours, and extended session hours. Selling a position held overnight and reacquiring the position the following day is not considered a day trade.

FINRA provides that a pattern day trader is any account that executes four or more round-trip day trades within any rolling five-business-day period, provided the number of day trades represents at least 6% of the total trading activity during the same five-business-day period.

If you are flagged as a pattern day trader, you'll be subject to restrictions, including a minimum equity of $25,000 at the start of any day in which day trading occurs. Pattern day-trader accounts that fall below the $25,000 minimum equity requirement and day trading will be restricted to closing transactions only for 90 days, or until the equity is brought up to $25,000.

Guru
    07-08-2009, 11:07 AM #20
    well behl just retraced to 025 if u were looking to buy in that might of been ur chance.

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...