Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
    07-07-2009, 11:11 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    I think I've pulled ahead with this post . . .
    You guys are seriously behind, take a look at my numbers.

You need to try one sentence posts, lol. Weather reports, sports
    scores and teasing work well to get them up.

Julie

P.S. The above is meant as a joke. I don't consciously work
    to get my numbers up. Maybe subconsciously though.

Head Honcho
    07-07-2009, 11:30 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Howdy folks. Market opens in ~10 minutes, and there are only two posts! We are indeed in the lazy hazy days of summer - so is the market, and I suppose so is SIRI.

TOS (the other site) "reports" that sub growth will be positive AND HS will re-sign with SIRI. Hmmmm, sounds like wishful thinking to me, but if true, it could help take us out of the summer doldrums.

Pre market looks pretty good, but after the last two sessions, we know it's the closing bell that matters. Personally, I'd be satisfied with strong support at 43 or 44.

Keep your fingers crossed.
    Forgive me for being blunt here, but anyone who thinks subs will be positive is being an idiot. If you know what you are doing in tracking satellite radio, it is impossible to arrive at a posituive sub count.

Plain and simple.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Addict
    07-07-2009, 11:31 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Going to treat .44 like .34, and .42 like .32, see if that works for me. I think we hit at least .46 today, going by premarket, and where yesterday traded for most of the day. No new news. Not really much selling between .44 and .47. Problem is, theres not much buying either. MOst retailers may have shot their loads in the .30s waiting for a breakout, or already rebought in the .40s. New money from retailers is not coming in on enough volume, meaning this sucker moves when institutional buying picks up again. Or the MM's get impatient, with the CC looming. Should get a decent run up into the call, just dont know from what starting price, or if it can hold gains this time. I think the MSM article after the CC will read this..
    SiriusXM losses subs again: Is this the end of the road for satellite radio?
    With 2 consecutive quarters of negative sub growth, analysts are predicting SiriusXM could find themselves right back in BK talks sooner than you think.
    I can see it now. So I would get your sell finger ready that day(over core only of course). Just maybe not as much as last call, we will drop back(depending on how much SI really closed out, we will know on 7/10). But that doesnt mean new shorts can open, so as with all information, take it with a grain of salt.
    The sell signal was yesterday morning at 0.46. We are already below 0.43.

This is a free fall to 0.35. There's support @ 0.35. There's nothing between 0.43 and 0.35 to stop the free fall. I'd put a stop @ 0.34 then buy again once it breaks above 0.35

Just hope volume is light, the ligther the volume the faster we'll get there.

Guru
    07-07-2009, 11:32 AM #14
    julie, yes, you have sneakely picked up a couple hundred posts, must have been the intraday off topic thread lol, just teasin'

i figured out all you have to do is post one liners like ".428 wtf? i guess mel's .43 isn't holding up like i hoped"

Addict
    07-07-2009, 11:37 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Howdy folks. Market opens in ~10 minutes, and there are only two posts! We are indeed in the lazy hazy days of summer - so is the market, and I suppose so is SIRI.

TOS (the other site) "reports" that sub growth will be positive AND HS will re-sign with SIRI. Hmmmm, sounds like wishful thinking to me, but if true, it could help take us out of the summer doldrums.

Pre market looks pretty good, but after the last two sessions, we know it's the closing bell that matters. Personally, I'd be satisfied with strong support at 43 or 44.

Keep your fingers crossed.
    There' s no support at those levels. The stock spent 2 days bouncing off 0.42 feww days ago but that is not a strong support. If the selling is strong it will have no difficulty breaking it. Keep an eye on volume.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 11:48 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    The sell signal was yesterday morning at 0.46. We are already below 0.43.

This is a free fall to 0.35. There's support @ 0.35. There's nothing between 0.43 and 0.35 to stop the free fall. I'd put a stop @ 0.34 then buy again once it breaks above 0.35

Just hope volume is light, the ligther the volume the faster we'll get there.
    I'd actually put they stop at 0.32 but still buy once it breaks 0.35.

On the other hand, I think there's still a chance to short the stock. From 0.43 to 0.35 there's 8 cents, short 100K shares and there's a nice 8K profit.

07-07-2009, 12:13 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    julie, yes, you have sneakely picked up a couple hundred posts, must have been the intraday off topic thread lol, just teasin'

i figured out all you have to do is post one liners like ".428 wtf? i guess mel's .43 isn't holding up like i hoped"
    You know the game.

Where did I read that before?

Julie

Guru
    07-07-2009, 12:22 PM #18
    i bet siri will fake us out like usual, it does appear to be heading back to .35 but i think a floor will come in round .40 .41 and we will move up from there, this is 2 down days in a row, maybe 1 more then we go up even if simply just a reaction from going down.

Guru
    07-07-2009, 12:45 PM #19
    could be a negative reaction to the iphone news, maybe everyone expected to get a conversion rate with the download news, they should know that by now, being a 7 day free trial, should have around 650,000 trial periods that ended (500,000 first 4 days plus 50k per day for 3 more days)

Guru
    07-07-2009, 12:53 PM #20
    i do not think this movement is from any kind of news just technical, i little over bought few red days and we wont be so overbought

Page 2 of 7 1234 ...