I got news for you jackass there is enough oil in the ground to last another 75 to 100 years if we were allowed to get at it. Your global warming theories are going to start to be pretty hard to swallow in the next few years as the earths tempitures become lower as most now predict. Here is a clue so why dont you catch it. One volcanic eruption puts out more hazardous "global warming" gases to the enviroment then man has in the last 20 years combined. Your own people say that cows put out more hazardous "global warming" gases then all the cars in the world. So which is it man or cow that causes global warming. I wont even get into the percentage of the harmful "global warming" gasses the oceans are responsible for but here is a clue it is over 98 percent (and along with everything else, humans are included in the remaining 2%)
lloyd Handwerker, talking to you is like tring to tell a retard to stop hitting his head against a wall. I should have just given you a helmet and walked away. So on that note I will go back to following "Dread" advise and not bother with your dumb ass.