Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    07-06-2009, 09:27 AM #1

"World's most stable car companies"

"the world's most stable car companies, led by Toyota and Honda, have
    launched new generations of hybrids. These are NOW the best selling cars in Japan and are likely to do extremely well in the US. it may take GM tow or three years to catch up to the latest versions of "green" automotive technology.

Good morning John
    Just thought it my duty to catch the ignorant putz up to date on what the
    facts are about hybrid cars.

Addict
    07-06-2009, 09:37 AM #2
    I should have mentioned that the previous quote was from a Wallstreet.com
    article.

Addict
    07-06-2009, 03:04 PM #3
    For the utmost in accuracy the article was from todays online Wall st. Journal.
    Http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1246...googlenews_wsj

Guru
    07-07-2009, 05:20 AM #4
    lloyd Handwerker, You and the Wall Street Journal have for gotten a few things. First of all trying to combare Japan and the USA is like saying eating Susi is the same as eating swordfish steak. You forget to mention what the price of fuel is over in Japan. Now while I have not been there for sometime, it was well over 8 dollars a gallon 15 years ago, so I doubt the price of fuel has come down in the last 15 years and has most likely gone up. Now I would not expect an idiot like yourself to remember that we aready discussed this before, so I will say it again. Hybrids are not economical yet at the price we pay for fuel. I gave you the figures before and if you multiple the price of fuel by 3 or 4 you will find the result will also change (I also told you this is why Hybrids are more populal over there and in Europe). I should not even have to get into how difficult it is for foreign products to be sold in Japan but I will. First off all the government does everything possible to limit them (I will never forget the comment by them back in the 80s that went something like, we cant use Caterpeller earth movers because they dont work on our soil). Second the people are also smart enough to know to buy their own products, they know that is a good way to keep their own economy going. Hell try to find one Asain driving a American built car in the USA would be difficult. Then you have the fact that land over there is at the highest premium, My god man they are finding it difficult to find places to put their dead, they dont stack them that high because they want to. Big cars were never a big seller over there and why I also said that is why they had the car ready for the market already and why they missed the boat on the SUV market. Hummmm amazing isn't it that it took 5 years before Toyota and Honda could even have a SUV model out that could compete. Also lets not forget that Toyota fell behind Ford for sales in the six months so far. I wonder why that is.

You see dumbshit your problem is you read one article and use that as your basis for your information for the time being. I am sure if I took the time I could find several articles from 4 and 5 years back that said Toyota has failed on a huge scale by not having a SUV before now (NOT THAT ANYONE IN JAPAN WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A SUV BACK THEN ETHER, BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ECONOMICAL). You see unlike you I tend to retain information for a longer then a 2 week period.

P.S. I see at least the Wall Street said "likely" not that "they are" or "will be". You take information and use it for what you want. The fact is Japanese buy Japanese made products. The fact is the Japanese have always bought way smaller cars. The fact is fuel prices over there are 4 and 5 times what they are here. These are facts you may like to gloss over because thats just the way you are and a dumbshit will almost always be a dumbshit.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 09:00 AM #5
    John once again you have earned your title of IGNORANT PUTZ.
    What you fail to acknowledge time and time again (and what you were too chicken to bet on) is that the hybrid is increasingly being manufactured by the auto companies. What does that tell you? If you would use your rigid brain in a more creative way you would understand that these companies understand they (hybrids, plug-in hybrids, electrics and clean European diesels are the future of the automobile industry in America and in the world. Thems the facts as much as it hurts you to admit it.
    Putz you have also said that the hybrid doesn't make sense because of the need to replace the battery. Then are the Japanese consumers idiots? Oh free market believer (except when you dont want to believe) you are being proven wrong every day in Japan and elsewhere.
    The Japanese nor anyone else for that matter dont have to buy hybrids because they have PLENTY other high mileage options. So think a little what it means that hybrids are now the highest selling cars in Japan and will be increasingly in America. As i like to say "thems the facts"
    All the rest you stated about Japan and high gas prices etc is OBVIOUS.
    Thats why i dont talk about it putz!

Addict
    07-07-2009, 09:10 AM #6
    Ford is taking market share from GM and Chrysler. Why? Your not that dumb are you.
    What kind of cars are Ford investing in now. Small energy effecient cars
    (including hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and electrics). Their whole marketing emphasis is on "green" cars. Once again, what does that tell you
    about the future of the automobile?

Addict
    07-07-2009, 09:14 AM #7
    If you were running Ford right now you would have them bankrupt in no time
    at all. Come to think of it your mentality is what drove GM and
    Chrysler into bankruptcy.

Guru
    07-07-2009, 10:09 AM #8
    You prove what a dumbass you are because only a dumbass would need 3 consecutive separate posts to try and answer anothers single post. Your mind is so wacked you cant even organize your own thoughts.

First of all dipwad they are not as dumb as some of the general public that has been banbozaled by your lefty buddies into thinking global warming is caused by man. Many companies are doing just that why because they can sell a product they dont care if it is true or not just filling a void that they think they can capitalize on. The fact is hybrids are still a very very very very small portion of their fleet. You are a true idiot, IT IS NOT HARD TO GO UP FROM ZERO. Think you dumbshit going from 10 to 10,000 is not that big of a deal. Is that a huge increase yes but only until you look at the total picture and see it is still a very very very small portion of their sales. God you are a retard. You know you would buy into anything, all anyone would have to do is say we doubled our sales in just a year. Your dumbass would be wondering how you got taken when you cant seem to sell anything. After years of this you would go to the guy and say I only sold 14 in the last 3 years and he would just have to say well how many did you sell in the first year you say 2 and then we sold 4 in the second and then in the 3rd year 8. By your own reasoning you would be satisfied with him telling you well you just doubled your sales every year, your doing great how can you complain. So acording to your own reasoning your a numnuts.

Yes isn't amazing Ford is taking market share from the rest. There is another thing they are not which is being dictated to about what cars they are going to have to produce by the Obama administration. They are going to be the only company that isn't going to be forced to put out the hybrids.

Here is the final nail in your hybrid. Does Ford sell more hybrids of all types then they do of just the Mustang? No they dont, so why dont you get back to me when they at least can over take one of the biggest gas guzzlers Ford has. By the way the Corvette is one of the best selling cars GM has and they are going to shut that car down according to the car czar of the Obama administration.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 10:54 AM #9
    Putz, you needed all that ink to tell me that hybrids and all other "green" cars are now a small part of the market ? LOL. We would call that a DUH!

Of course businessmen will take advantage of the "green" market to sell anything to a gullible person. That's another DUH.

Do people buy hybrids that don't make economic sense. Yet another DUH.

I was simply saying for the 100th time that the future of the automobile industry is in hybrids, hybrid plug-ins, electrics, and clean diesel.

That is just a fact. And in 10 years from now we shall see what the % is.
    Hint. Its going to be way more than you are predicting now and would have
    ever predicted.

The fact is you and your mentality are responsible for the bankruptcy of the
    American auto industry. Ford was lucky to have taken a huge loan before the shit hit the fan and the guy who did it was someone who came from outside the auto industry.

Ford is doing the smart thing and following Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's, etc etc leads.

You continue to believe you can pollute the sky, water, earth and it will have
    no effect on our planet. You are definitely still a member of the FLAT EARTH
    SOCIETY. Use your brain for once putz.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 11:24 AM #10
    You are a bigger putz and more ignorant than even i could imagine.
    Who was in the front row and cheering when the Obama administration (energy dept) handed out billions of dollars to car companies. You want a hint?
    Ford's chairman you crack head Yes Ford asked for and received money
    from Obama to help move their car company into energy effecient cars (hybrids, hybrid plug-ins and electrics) They are working directly with the Obama administration and are doing exactly what people like me wanted them to do 10 years ago. So you got to be smoking something if you dont understand where the auto industry is going with cars; ESPECIALLY FORD.

check Youtube if you want to watch "the moment" LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12