Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    07-07-2009, 11:52 AM #11
    I got news for you jackass there is enough oil in the ground to last another 75 to 100 years if we were allowed to get at it. Your global warming theories are going to start to be pretty hard to swallow in the next few years as the earths tempitures become lower as most now predict. Here is a clue so why dont you catch it. One volcanic eruption puts out more hazardous "global warming" gases to the enviroment then man has in the last 20 years combined. Your own people say that cows put out more hazardous "global warming" gases then all the cars in the world. So which is it man or cow that causes global warming. I wont even get into the percentage of the harmful "global warming" gasses the oceans are responsible for but here is a clue it is over 98 percent (and along with everything else, humans are included in the remaining 2%)

lloyd Handwerker, talking to you is like tring to tell a retard to stop hitting his head against a wall. I should have just given you a helmet and walked away. So on that note I will go back to following "Dread" advise and not bother with your dumb ass.

Guru
    07-07-2009, 12:05 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    You are a bigger putz and more ignorant than even i could imagine.
    Who was in the front row and cheering when the Obama administration (energy dept) handed out billions of dollars to car companies. You want a hint?
    Ford's chairman you crack head Yes Ford asked for and received money
    from Obama to help move their car company into energy effecient cars (hybrids, hybrid plug-ins and electrics) They are working directly with the Obama administration and are doing exactly what people like me wanted them to do 10 years ago. So you got to be smoking something if you dont understand where the auto industry is going with cars; ESPECIALLY FORD.

check Youtube if you want to watch "the moment" LOL.

Your a total idiot. WHO DOESN'T TAKE MONEY WHEN IT IS HANDED TO THEM.
    They also if you noticed jackass pulled away from the hand out train when they saw what the government wanted in return. It is amazing how you leave shit like that out. You are so stupid there is not even any sense in talking to you anymore. I wish we could just shoot people like you before they frick up other peoples lives. Arguing with you is like tring to argue with a North Korean and tring to tell him it is not Americas fault your family is starving to death it is your own government. They like you would argue with me until they died and I just had to walk away.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 06:01 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    They also if you noticed jackass pulled away from the hand out train when they saw what the government wanted in return. It is amazing how you leave shit like that out. You are so stupid there is not even any sense in talking to you anymore. I wish we could just shoot people like you before they frick up other peoples lives. Arguing with you is like tring to argue with a North Korean and tring to tell him it is not Americas fault your family is starving to death it is your own government. They like you would argue with me until they died and I just had to walk away.

What kind of cars is Ford building? The Govt is encouraging the move in that
    direction with policies and money.

You keep avoiding the central issue. The car industry is moving in the direction of energy effecient cars: whether they be hybrids, hybrid plug-ins
    electric, or clean diesel. Why do you seem so angry that is so? You should be celebrating.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 06:08 PM #14
    The point Mr. Ignorant Putz is that Ford and the Govt are working together towards the same goals, which are energy effeciency and advanced technology cars. How great is that! What makes economic sense and environmental sense are starting to come together. What could be better.

Addict
    07-07-2009, 06:12 PM #15
    The point oh ignorant one is that FORD ASKED FOR THE MONEY. They didnt
    just take it when "it was handed to them". They wanted to work with the
    Govt unlike you who thinks the Govt is the ultimate evil.

Page 2 of 2 12