Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ...
    07-06-2009, 01:41 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Selling? Youve been offered them prices for days. Why take them now? You dont see the new base forming? I do. Look at the one month. THen pull up a 3 month.
    No sell here, just a little and I mean a little disappointment. I'm in til atleast $1 and with Mel probably looking for is retirement nest egg with his new deal, probably higher. I bought in at .13 and I don't think we'll ever speak of those days again so I'm playing with the houses money now.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 01:44 PM #32
    That WAS a nice four hours of GREEN. Like I said before, we will go sideways with a run up prior to Q2 results. The acid test will be what happens AFTER the announcement.

Most of us are pro SIRI. Regardless of our emotions, this economy absolutely, positively SUCKS. I'm think bearish sentiment throughout the summer. SIRI is swimming upstream. Unless Q2 results return some value to the stockholder, we're caught in the current. I mean, look at GE - 7 billion deal here, 8 billion there.... no news is going to change the bearish sentiment.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-06-2009, 01:48 PM #33
    I totally agree with Relmor. This is the time of day to add to our holdings, not sell.

I've been trading SIRI for several years. I have bought and sold when it was in the 4.50 range. Unfortunately I still hold thousands of shares at those prices. But, I own many thousands more at these prices. Just hold on folks. There is money to be made. It may take awhile, but you'll be glad you held out in the end!

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it........

Guru
    07-06-2009, 02:29 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I totally agree with Relmor. This is the time of day to add to our holdings, not sell.

I've been trading SIRI for several years. I have bought and sold when it was in the 4.50 range. Unfortunately I still hold thousands of shares at those prices. But, I own many thousands more at these prices. Just hold on folks. There is money to be made. It may take awhile, but you'll be glad you held out in the end!

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it........
    I see your from the Outer Banks. If times were good, I'd be in Avon right now casting my surf rod into an empty ocean, or one full of croaker. But I would have a beer in hand.

You have reason for optimism living there!! Like yourself, my first 20,000 shares were purchased on an average of ~$3.00. My next 25,000 average $0.15.
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 07-06-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-06-2009, 02:40 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    I see your from the Outer Banks. If times where good, I'd be in Avon right now casting my surf rod into an empty ocean, or one full of croaker. But I would have a beer in hand.

You have reason for optimism living there!! Like yourself, my first 20,000 shares were purchased on an average of ~$3.00. My next 25,000 average $0.15.
    Ha! I wish I would have averaged down at the .15 mark. I did it near the .35 area. I'm here for the long haul. That's how you get to live at the beach! Well, that and selling candles to tourists....which is no way to make money in this market.

Addict
    07-06-2009, 03:45 PM #36
    Let's watch the MM's **** with it at the close again. Hoping to see it drive higher to the bell, but we'll see.

07-06-2009, 03:50 PM #37
    dang after reading some of your posts i don't feel so bad but im still little with 43k at .35. and that's all my money, LOL. you have to be retarded when it comes to the common since of where its going to go. i have to hit 22.84 before im a millionaire. someday i think it could, how long is anyone's guess.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 04:04 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Ha! I wish I would have averaged down at the .15 mark. I did it near the .35 area. I'm here for the long haul. That's how you get to live at the beach! Well, that and selling candles to tourists....which is no way to make money in this market.
    I probably have a couple of those candles!!!

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 04:22 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning everyone,had a great 4th of July weekend at the Jersey shore and liking the news that was posted here already..
    Hey Irish . . did you get the Sirius XM ad card they were passing-out on the broadwalk (mis-spelling intentional)??

I usually shun anyone approaching me with some kind of hand-out but was shocked to see 3 young ladies passing-out Sirius XM ad-cards on the Belmar Broadwalk (mis-spelling intentional).

Of course I gave her a short quiz . . didn't know anything about the product . . I will upload a copy of the card in a separate post . . I think their money would have been better spent with a banner-plane ad . . people going to the beach generally have their hands full and the ad cards are either refused or end up in the garbage . ..

Guru
    07-06-2009, 04:23 PM #40
    we closed at the low for the day?

Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ...