Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    07-06-2009, 08:53 AM #11

Guru
    07-06-2009, 09:15 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    We just got an upgrade from market edge, i guess they are admitting they were wrong when they downgraded us cause all we did was go up after their downgrade, so they quickly have corrected back to long, hopefully should give us some more buying power tomorrow.
    that is too, too fin funny, even when we got the upgrades from others, the only "Events" on the side of my ameritrade screen was the "Market Edge Rates Avoid"....now that is totally gone and it say "Market Edge Rates LONG"

Also says earnings estimate -.01 now too.

Me likey.

Big spike in premarket...467

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 09:26 AM #13
    Same as Julie

Not good at posting links...Zacks upgrade posted on the other site with a strong buy and price target of $1.90

Relmor did you see that post!!!

I know that we have some super slueths here that can actually post the link to these upgrades.

Thanks

Guru
    07-06-2009, 09:26 AM #14

How to post Charts, pictures and other great stuff

Julie -

Here you go:

To post a link....copy the link, use the insert link button (The one with the globe and the link) and paste the link into it. Make sure you get rid of the http:// all ready there.

Here is how to post charts and such:

I use a program called Paint.NET. It is FREE and is paintbrush.exe on steroids. It is very easy to use and works great.

!) Alt PrtScn
    2) Open Paint.NET and then Edit, then Paste
    3) Then use the rectangle select button in the tools box to the left (It is the upper left icon)
    4) Select the information on the image that you want
    5)Then select Image on the top menu and choose Crop to selection.
    6)Optional: you can re-size the image with Image then choose Resize. If you screw anything up, you can go back with Edit then Undo.
    7) Save the image to your computer as a .JPG
    8) Upload it to a server (where you have a web page ((maybe your service provider provides a website space for you)) or a site that you can upload pictures to)
    9)Then insert the image link in a post here. Use Insert Image button.

Hope this helps

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 09:27 AM #15
    1M app downloads is huge...64M $ question...how many are buying subscription or adding premium feed to their existing plan?

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 09:43 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    1M app downloads is huge...64M $ question...how many are buying subscription or adding premium feed to their existing plan?
    I think a large amount of this initial 1 million will be already existing subs, and a very good percentage of them will add the 2.99. New subs? Probably less than 30k to 50k. But it will go up over time. As more NON existing subs download it, they will become more of a factor. Advertising, as being done, will help with new subs, and make existing subs aware of the upgrade option.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 07-06-2009 at 09:47 AM.

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 09:55 AM #17
    Good Morning everyone,had a great 4th of July weekend at the Jersey shore and liking the news that was posted here already..
    1 Million APP downloads is nice start,and as i said earlier it is probably 90% existing subs who signed up for $2.99 premium feed..
    Market Edge and Zack's upgrades are great news and more to come i'm sure,no one wants to be last on the gravy train of upgrades..

Auto sales were a little worse than i expected according to Tylers article,so getting positive sub numbers in Self pay is in doubt..

Guru
    07-06-2009, 10:16 AM #18
    Relmor, Julie, I think we can mark .43 as the lowest SIRI will ever go again....Now that Mel is in it for his options, we should see lots of pumping, imo.

And ill go so far as to say that mel drove the price down as far as he could to get himself the best entry point for his new contract...(and maybe he was thinking of us needing to average down too)

broke .482!

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 10:22 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Relmor, Julie, I think we can mark .43 as the lowest SIRI will ever go again....Now that Mel is in it for his options, we should see lots of pumping, imo.

And ill go so far as to say that mel drove the price down as far as he could to get himself the best entry point for his new contract...(and maybe he was thinking of us needing to average down too)

broke .482!
    Im just glad hes more motivated than me, thats all. I dont know about that, but I think its a decent zero buy in. To make any decent money, he also needs it to HOLD high as well. He cant just pump and dump.
    In a way, Mel has answered our call to call a medium and long term bottom. We wanted him to buy down here, and he did. In a way. He said Im confident that in 1 year, 2 years, etc. this pig will be higher than .43. And the 120 million reasons could motivate anyone who isnt a billionaire.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 07-06-2009 at 10:26 AM.

07-06-2009, 10:29 AM #20
    Now for a bit of conspiracy...
    Mel has kept the sp as low as possible until his contract renewal, where as we all know, included the ungodly sweet 160,000,000 option shares locked in at .43. Notice that only now that he has negotiated this ultimate deal of personal greed, Sirius is suddenly beginning to advertise, and as we all shall certainly witness, Mel's press releases will surely follow a truly positive agenda. There is no way that Mel and co. will be letting the stock price slide. Not when there is considerable personal wealth to be lost. In the end, greed will prevail.

Page 2 of 7 1234 ...