Page 4 of 40 ... 2345614 ...
    07-06-2009, 12:01 PM #31
    behl
    has a lot of irons in the fire Tripps and I put a lot of time and research into this company but do your own DD
    I also hold (mglg,bcle,and a group of others but behl is the one I have watched daily...

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:07 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Bill--
    Took some of the Thursday BEHL profits and increased my MGLG by 33.3% today.
    I believe that is a smart move. If you all ready took the profits, then it is smart. A profit is a profit.

You had a hell of a great weekend from those profits!

07-06-2009, 12:18 PM #33

48 hours

within 48 hours i'll be able to start trading but i'll need to convert CDN to USD , i almost wanna pay the increased currency exchange rate in order to trade faster but i prolly wont

its i think an individual margin account.

if buy example: 500shares at 1$ each. i can't lose more than 500$ right?

i'm going to have 1000$CDN. i guess it depends where stuff is at in 2-3 days.
    but i was thinking 400$ USD bcle and 400$ USD mglg.

you know that post by pajamaclub about ifsl, think its going to do well too?

Can't wait
    ~Sean

p.s. i played tht game lol and i actually made money my 1st time, but it was just 100% luck.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:21 PM #34
    Watch yourselves closely now....

Guru
    07-06-2009, 12:39 PM #35
    http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/new...gy_042209.html

help u understand why algae and companies working on producing algae are getting so much attention.

07-06-2009, 12:48 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Watch yourselves closely now....
    I set a stop market at .0195. Locked myself at 1100% profit.

07-06-2009, 12:55 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    if buy example: 500shares at 1$ each. i can't lose more than 500$ right?
    You can lose it all, in a worst-case scenario.

What if the value of those 500 shares you bought for $1 suddenly falls to $0.50? Answer: your shares are now worth $250.

Addict
    07-06-2009, 01:21 PM #38
    Whats up guys..........

Way to go Ray.....Ive been trying to call you to say congrats in person....Mr. Behl.....Ive been just trading my siri picking up a few extra shares here and their....Keep up the good work....and call me when you can..Tony

Guru
    07-06-2009, 01:26 PM #39

3 Day Penny Rules:

I have seen this in a multitude of places:

Penny Stock Quotes Tracking Method

This is what to look for when using penny stock quotes tracking method to trading penny stocks, based on a watch list and 2 intra day charts.

CHART TIME PERIODS one minute two day, one minute one day, three minutes, five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, thirty minutes and sixty minutes of which ONLY 2 CHARTS are needed is up at any time. In normal use, and right after a few minutes past the open, we typically have our main chart and one more chart next to it with the next smaller time period on it as the “warning system”. We will perhaps be stopping that practice, as it does not appear to be needed.

CHART INDICATORS: ema 13, ema 9, prior close and pivot points.

INDICATORS fisher transform, trix, momentum, Williams R%, RSI, CCI with histogram. Not necessary, but often visible as the online chart is presently experimenting with the elliot oscillator, MFI and bressert dss as adjuncts or replacements for the RSI indicator.

INDICATOR SETTINGS currently, only one indicator, momentum, has several settings for the multiple time frames and the settings and time frames should always be adhered to.

01 minute through 10 minute - 25/20 9:30 am (EST)
    15 minute — 25/20 from 12 noon.
    30 minute– 12/10 from 2 o’clock
    60 minute — 6/5 from 3 o’clock

fisher transform 6/4
    trix 3/5
    Williams R% 10
    RSI 6/1

The classic system is an easy going trading penny stock method based somewhat on the general three day rule of stock rallies which says that one NEVER purchase on day three of a stocks rally, day one and day two, but not day three. There’s ALWAYS an exception, but on average we are SELLERS on day three, not buyers. It’s a day trading method based on a stocks MOMENTUM, which has demonstrated itself amazingly reliable. Given that a stocks movement is essentially just momentum and is what we use to direct us during a days trade. Finally, it’s a simple, buy one stock and see it throughout to the end of its movement, type of system. It’s slow and brings consistent earnings in the ten to twenty percent range daily, with remarkably low risk as long as the directions are followed. In addition, it’s really super at predicting what will gap up the next trading day.

If you prefer to trade from stock to stock, taking several little bites and then moving on, the rumpled version is more what you want.

ENTRY METHOD: we utilize the val change percent indicator to tell us of stocks that are moving powerfully out of the gate and it provides this information by giving a numerical ranking to each stock. But val change only shows us the stock is moving so we need to find what day (one, two or three) this movement is happening on. For this, there are 2 more charting software on qt -”historic charts”(by Prophet) and “big charts” and usually we look at the historic charts and calculate the dark OHLC bars before today’s action. If there are no earlier bars, or only one, we make sure to see how much headroom or room is available for the stock to move UP ahead of it hits resistance there is by studying at the LINEAR REGRESSION CHANNEL to see how far the stock will be able to move upwards, and we check the Williams R percent indicator to see if its pointing up.

Guru
    07-06-2009, 04:45 PM #40

Did everybody die?

Wow....a bunch of chatty Kathys today, lol.

Actually MGLG and BCLE were rather boring today. BEHL did well. All in all, not too exciting for me, personally, today.

Page 4 of 40 ... 2345614 ...