Page 34 of 40 ... 243233343536 ...
    07-10-2009, 08:47 AM #331
    Jesus, unstoppable huh? If he had added a "JMHO" to the last sentence of that PR, it would have fit in perfectly over at the old wagon wheel.

Im still bitter behl didnt pull back and I had to buy back in yesterday at double what I wanted to pay for it. I hope it runs again today. GL all holders of BEHL.

Mentor
    07-10-2009, 08:56 AM #332
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Skillen on "The Spoke" made a very valid comment. He is one of the few guys that I will lend an ear to...here is his comment:

hope you realize that when the numbers are posted, it will only be for the initial 13 wells, not all 24.
    Just FYI, but there is some news coming besides numbers that is also very exciting I believe. Hang tight dont trip, you will have all of your questions answered soon.
    Saw that as well and agree about him, though I can't figure out what he has against Flipper ... Oh, wait a minute ... maybe that's it! "Flippers" ?

Anyway, I thought they were all piped in ... maybe I have my articles blending together.

Guru
    07-10-2009, 11:10 AM #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Saw that as well and agree about him, though I can't figure out what he has against Flipper ... Oh, wait a minute ... maybe that's it! "Flippers" ?

Anyway, I thought they were all piped in ... maybe I have my articles blending together.
    "Flipper" just came out of the closet. Personally, I am going to work in 5 minutes and making some money. Now, that being said, MGLG will probably run, spike and go back down to .0003 while I am gone (Just Kidding).

Wagon wheel...that reminds me of the Blues Brothers singing "Raw Hide" in that bar and getting bottles thrown at them.

07-10-2009, 12:33 PM #334
    Well, first off I am a small time investor compared to most of you guys. I started with siri back in October, and was focused on that until I found this thread. I am new to investing in stocks but have learned a lot from all of you that post on this site. I currently hold positions in BCLE and MGLG. I sold off my siri at a 73% gain and have a current limit order in for .36. While watching MGLG yesterday I noticed that just before close it dipped to .0010 so I set a limit order for .0011 not expecting it to fill. But luckily at 10:24 this morning it did and added 35% to my position.
    I do not post very much because I am still trying to learn as much as possible so that I can contribute some useful information. I am on here every day because I have a lot of time to kill right now. I am recovering from knee surgery and have already been out of work for a month, and have about two more to go before I can go back.
    Again, thanks to all of you seasoned investors who take the time to post here for us less savvy to learn from.

Stacy

Guru
    07-10-2009, 01:36 PM #335
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyl14 View Post
    Well, first off I am a small time investor compared to most of you guys. I started with siri back in October, and was focused on that until I found this thread. I am new to investing in stocks but have learned a lot from all of you that post on this site. I currently hold positions in BCLE and MGLG. I sold off my siri at a 73% gain and have a current limit order in for .36. While watching MGLG yesterday I noticed that just before close it dipped to .0010 so I set a limit order for .0011 not expecting it to fill. But luckily at 10:24 this morning it did and added 35% to my position.
    I do not post very much because I am still trying to learn as much as possible so that I can contribute some useful information. I am on here every day because I have a lot of time to kill right now. I am recovering from knee surgery and have already been out of work for a month, and have about two more to go before I can go back.
    Again, thanks to all of you seasoned investors who take the time to post here for us less savvy to learn from.

Stacy
    Hi Stacy - Welcome to our thread! Are you a guy or a girl? You might as well jump in, ask questions and participate. That is the best way to learn. We are glad to have you here.

Bummer on the knee.

Bill

Guru
    07-10-2009, 01:38 PM #336

Record Time

I all ready grouted that floor, put baseboards in and got paid. Not a bad day!

Guru
    07-10-2009, 02:21 PM #337
    good work bill, ive been fighting with bashers over at ihub, not as rewarding but fun.

07-10-2009, 02:32 PM #338
    Bill,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Knew that someone would ask, I am a guy. Have been my entire life .

I used to be in construction a long time ago but the work was to labor intensive. That is why I changed to law enforcement.

Stacy

Guru
    07-10-2009, 02:45 PM #339
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyl14 View Post
    Bill,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Knew that someone would ask, I am a guy. Have been my entire life .

I used to be in construction a long time ago but the work was to labor intensive. That is why I changed to law enforcement.

Stacy
    That is funny.

Just the opposite for me. I was an executive then changed to remodeling. Being an executive was too labor intensive for me. My hair started falling out and my blood pressure went through the ceiling. Besides that, I have always loved getting dirty.

Guru
    07-10-2009, 02:52 PM #340
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    good work bill, ive been fighting with bashers over at ihub, not as rewarding but fun.
    I was reading Ray and you over there. It is Friday! I am ready for the weekend.

Page 34 of 40 ... 243233343536 ...