Page 5 of 7 ... 34567
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    07-02-2009, 01:35 PM #41
    I have never heard one audio ad on this site tripp?

Wow this is pretty boring today, I am not complaining, its better than red! Anyone have an opinion about trading in such a tight range today? Is it an indication of support building at this level and a possible breakout?

Are you doing siriusbuzz radio tonight Tyler?

Guru
    07-02-2009, 01:44 PM #42
    just wait hopeful, thats what i thought too while every1 else was saying that, then this michael jackson ad showed up playing some lame ass version of one of his songs so freaking loud it drowns out everything else on my pc.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    07-02-2009, 02:19 PM #43
    Lol Tripp, I think you're hearing things ahahaha!

17 days and counting for SIRI to get it's 1st 30 day notice from NASDAQ. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Hopeful; 07-02-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Guru
    07-02-2009, 03:07 PM #44
    trust me hopeful you will eventually get 1!!!~!

07-02-2009, 03:46 PM #45
    [QUOTE=Hopeful;39804]I have never heard one audio ad on this site tripp?

Maybe the annoying ads aren't allowed on Canadian computer's, lol.
    Consider yourself lucky!

Julie

Head Honcho
    07-02-2009, 03:48 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    I have never heard one audio ad on this site tripp?

Wow this is pretty boring today, I am not complaining, its better than red! Anyone have an opinion about trading in such a tight range today? Is it an indication of support building at this level and a possible breakout?

Are you doing siriusbuzz radio tonight Tyler?
    Yes, I will be doing the show. Hope to see good participation tonight
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Guru
    07-02-2009, 04:23 PM #47
    I half expected that close. It hovers around 46 for most of the day, then wham, down 1.3 cents. With all the positive news, I'm thinking support at 43 or 44 with sideways trading until Q2 results are announced. Prior to the announcement we'll see a small run up as we have seen before. The interesting thing will be what happens AFTER the announcement. Will we tank? Or will we find higher support? News is news; results are results. In this environment, I can't see shattering results.

07-02-2009, 07:49 PM #48
    Ok whoever is in charge of this place better turn the damn audio songs off! You're driving the forum users like myself away! And I just started coming here! Hmm, what's that other forum called? Satwave something or another...

Head Honcho
    07-02-2009, 08:32 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    just wait hopeful, thats what i thought too while every1 else was saying that, then this michael jackson ad showed up playing some lame ass version of one of his songs so freaking loud it drowns out everything else on my pc.
    Its our own little tribute to the king of pop.

In all seriousness, I just customized the advertising for this website on a case by case basis (hundreds of different options). I think I killed every single audio ad for this site but, there might be something that is questionable or off putting other than audio so keep an eye out guys. I hope this makes everyone happy... if only for a few days

It should take effect in a couple of hours so please report anything wacky after that time. Thanks.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-02-2009, 08:54 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Its our own little tribute to the king of pop.

In all seriousness, I just customized the advertising for this website on a case by case basis (hundreds of different options). I think I killed every single audio ad for this site but, there might be something that is questionable or off putting other than audio so keep an eye out guys. I hope this makes everyone happy... if only for a few days

It should take effect in a couple of hours so please report anything wacky after that time. Thanks.
    Thank you Charles!!

Julie

Page 5 of 7 ... 34567