Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    Enthusiast
    07-02-2009, 10:25 AM #21
    With the resignation what effect will, if any, it have on the stock itself over the long run?

Addict
    07-02-2009, 10:25 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp View Post
    The rest of the market is trading red and Sirius is now in the green! Awesome!
    We may pick up volume and hit .50 today -if not Monday.

This is a very positive sign. Nobody wants to sell and buyers are having to go market or bid higher even with low volume. Any buyers under .50 wil be very happy soon.

Mentor
    07-02-2009, 10:29 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    This is old news
    Really? The 600 million shares issued to the stock plan is old news? Filing date was from yesterday? Im confused?

07-02-2009, 10:32 AM #24
    Looks like Sirius continues to trade outside the normal parameters of the rest of the market as usual. If we close even at .46 with the rest of the market in the crapper today, I would guess that we can expect a very strong day tomorrow.

07-02-2009, 10:37 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    With the resignation what effect will, if any, it have on the stock itself over the long run?
    What resignation? Who resigned?

Mentor
    07-02-2009, 10:38 AM #26
    Looks like Sirius continues to trade outside the normal parameters of the rest of the market as usual. If we close even at .46 with the rest of the market in the crapper today, I would guess that we can expect a very strong day tomorrow.
    Monday. And I agree. Every close over .44 is a good close. We are building the base higher now. But Tyler is right. Double edged sword. We need to book higher highs, and break .50, before the CC run up. That would open the .60s before the CC,and past if they have a good one("good" being extremely subjective with this company, and how the MSM, and analysts handle them), so be careful what you consider good, might not be what others consider good. "good" to me means matching earnings estimates, meeting EBITA pace, and reporting a sub loss of under 100k. Keeping churn near where it was, and at least keeping SAC the same as last quarter and ARPU(although if these improve, it would reflect in their earnings.. soo...) Tit for tat, i suppose. EBITA will show the overall strength of the quarter just fine. Revenue... etc...

Mentor
    07-02-2009, 10:43 AM #27
    What resignation? Who resigned?
    he is reading my post wrong,he saw resigned and thinks mel Quit!
    need to go put a hyphen in it,re-signed

07-02-2009, 10:49 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Monday. And I agree. Every close over .44 is a good close. We are building the base higher now. But Tyler is right. Double edged sword. We need to book higher highs, and break .50, before the CC run up. That would open the .60s before the CC,and past if they have a good one("good" being extremely subjective with this company, and how the MSM, and analysts handle them), so be careful what you consider good, might not be what others consider good. "good" to me means matching earnings estimates, meeting EBITA pace, and reporting a sub loss of under 100k. Keeping churn near where it was, and at least keeping SAC the same as last quarter and ARPU(although if these improve, it would reflect in their earnings.. soo...) Tit for tat, i suppose. EBITA will show the overall strength of the quarter just fine. Revenue... etc...
    Yes Monday. No matter what the numbers, it will be the analysts that will ultimately make or break the sp. It is unfortunately in their power to decide when Sirius is a viable company worthy of investment and no longer just a breathing corpse.

07-02-2009, 10:51 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Oh. Or maybe "extended his contract"

Enthusiast
    07-02-2009, 10:53 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    LOL...too funny! I figured Mel got cold feet and tossed in the towel. The way it was worded I figured everyone knew but me of course. Yeah, re-signed and resigned are two totally different ballgames! Sorry I got everybodys ticker goin'.

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...