Page 2 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    07-02-2009, 12:38 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    No offense to Ryan at orbitcast, because I think his website is great but, does his article really tell you anything? Its pretty much a copy of the release and doesn't tell anything to the common man.

The launch itself, which was the only news IMHO, was being talked on the forums and I made a point to post the link to watch it live over twitter.
    No offense to Ryan, because other than providing a small bit of Sirius XM related news, I can't stand his site. Full of whiners/bashers (I'm guessing one and the same). Definitely 3 different "feels" to the 3 sites. I only mentioned Orbitcast, because months back, someone had chastised you guys for not writing about a topic and you said that Orbitcast already had it. Who cares? Doesn't stop CNN/CNBC/FOX etc... like trip said, we like get your and Tyler's take on things, not told to go down the street to get an inferior product.

Head Honcho
    07-02-2009, 01:16 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    no charles its about being fair and balanced, which at times it doesnt seem u are, its obvious this website's articles dont move the stock. we like to read the articles and get ur and tyler's spin on it,thats it.
    Sorry you feel that way. All I can say is that I probably own more stock in this company than most of the people on this forum. I always get the news out when I have the time to do it. The minute this site earns me enough money to justify me working here full time, I will certainly put forth more of an effort.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    07-02-2009, 01:19 PM #13
    well actually id rather see u remove the audio ads before you write anymore articles they are driving me nuts.

Head Honcho
    07-02-2009, 01:21 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    No offense to Ryan, because other than providing a small bit of Sirius XM related news, I can't stand his site. Full of whiners/bashers (I'm guessing one and the same). Definitely 3 different "feels" to the 3 sites. I only mentioned Orbitcast, because months back, someone had chastised you guys for not writing about a topic and you said that Orbitcast already had it. Who cares? Doesn't stop CNN/CNBC/FOX etc... like trip said, we like get your and Tyler's take on things, not told to go down the street to get an inferior product.
    I dont think I have ever (maybe once that I dont remember?) said that Orbitcast posted it so we dont have to. I dont think that way.

We appreciate that you like to get our opinions, dont think that we dont, and both Tyler and I go out of our way to spend our free time to make that happen. Like I said, we do the best we can with the time we have. Hell, Tyler has been known to write an article while he is in the process of traveling on business.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-02-2009, 10:25 PM #15
    Charles

The out of work plumber reference is not necessary. But since you brought it up! Must suck to be you when an out of work plumber is kicking your ass all over the internet!

Head Honcho
    07-02-2009, 10:34 PM #16
    You may not think its necessary and that is fine. There are certainly people who happen to be good at different things but, I am just saying that I personally would not take advice from an out of work plumber who is collecting unemployment on a stock.

Define kicking ass? He certainly isn't making more money then us nor does he get more traffic then us. All he is doing is trying to replicate anything and everything I ever told him to do even though he never listened to me while he was here. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Except for the link whoring all over the net, I never told him to do that... its just gross IMHO
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-02-2009, 11:41 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You may not think its necessary and that is fine. There are certainly people who happen to be good at different things but, I am just saying that I personally would not take advice from an out of work plumber who is collecting unemployment on a stock.

Define kicking ass? He certainly isn't making more money then us nor does he get more traffic then us. All he is doing is trying to replicate anything and everything I ever told him to do even though he never listened to me while he was here. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Except for the link whoring all over the net, I never told him to do that... its just gross IMHO
    why shouldnt he give advice? hes right all the time!!!
    he must have been a very successful plumber. i remember reading an article saying he mistakenly transferred a million $ to a new account. some shlt like that... if its the same person anyway. could be talking about 2 totally different people. and if it is the same person they reported almost 40k visitors to the site the past week.....sry charles but you know i love rippin the guy who i think is currently claiming he is single handedly taking on the naked shorts a month after claiming there is no manipulation and then 2 months before that claimed there was. whoa my head is spinning! and yes we're all on the same side but i just get kicks out of it. have a good 4th.

Mentor
    07-03-2009, 12:06 AM #18
    Charles

Definately not taking investing advice from him...I can screw that up all on my own. I frequent both sites trying to glean any and all information that I can to help me make an informed decision. I post daily in the daily market thread. Outstanding information...great group of guys.

I came here directly from the link at SA over to Siriusbuzz...And that was at the end of 08 I believe(you know when I joined)...so...in a way...someone here taught him how to setup links...

Your site was the best satrad site that I could find. Great information...solid posters...informative articles...and the ability to agree to disagree...then the pissing match insued...the divorce was final...and the other site was born!

Just wish you could let it go! Again, sometimes it not what you say...but how you say it! Be alittle more professional...don't stoop to that level...your site is only as good as you make it!

Siriusbuzz is not half the site that it used too be!

Just my two cents!

Guru
    07-03-2009, 12:54 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Charles

Definately not taking investing advice from him...I can screw that up all on my own. I frequent both sites trying to glean any and all information that I can to help me make an informed decision. I post daily in the daily market thread. Outstanding information...great group of guys.

I came here directly from the link at SA over to Siriusbuzz...And that was at the end of 08 I believe(you know when I joined)...so...in a way...someone here taught him how to setup links...

Your site was the best satrad site that I could find. Great information...solid posters...informative articles...and the ability to agree to disagree...then the pissing match insued...the divorce was final...and the other site was born!

Just wish you could let it go! Again, sometimes it not what you say...but how you say it! Be alittle more professional...don't stoop to that level...your site is only as good as you make it!

Siriusbuzz is not half the site that it used too be!

Just my two cents!
    Jeff-

The site is only as good as "WE" make it. Everybody has an opinion and are entitled to it. A professional doesn't necessarily conform...does Howard conform?

(Love ya brother, didn't mean to bash your brains out in public, lol! I won't leave you for road kill. I will bury you!)

Beat me!

Bill

Mentor
    07-03-2009, 12:59 AM #20
    Dammit Bill!! LOL

I just meant that there is no need to cont the pissing contest. If you re-read Charles response about the plumber...then read his response to me...he changes his tone...it not always what you say...but how you say it...thats all.

BTW- Lets see...I am taking my investing advice from a handyman(no offense), a poker player, and a guy from Chicago named RAY...so WTF do I know!

Page 2 of 4 1234