Page 9 of 10 ... 78910
    Guru
    06-29-2009, 11:26 PM #81
    nice pics stang

06-30-2009, 12:03 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp View Post
    Since this seems to have become somewhat of a a Vegas blog today, here's my prediction:

Sirius up to.50+ by weeks end and at .75 by the end of July, then back down to the .50's after 2Q data, no matter what the outcome. Back up and finally over $1.00 by September and north of $ 2.00 by January as the end of the recession is officially announced. Within 5 years, Sirius will be trading at $40.00+ as the debt slate has long been wiped clean and Sirius shows actual substantial profits increasing every quarter.
    Mel Karmazin will retire smelling like a king and all will hail him as a god because all of us, that have held long like fools, will have been tremendously rewarded and can barely recall that sinking feeling. Mel will publish his memoirs that will rank somewhere on the NYT best seller list. And later, as he lay on his death bed at his Palm Springs retreat, he will obsess on his experience ruminating on the single thought of "I think we paid Howard Stern way too much". But none of us will care because we will be filthy rich and forget who he even was... Then another bubble will burst and all will implode beginning the cycle of doom once again.

This is my pipe dream and in no way reflects reality in any respect.
    I agree with you 100%. I'm little all of 31 years of age and have put my eggs in this basket. at $40, id be a millionaire. Albeit just barely. I hope I pegged this blue chip stock before its considered a blue chip company! I will open a club in Minnesota and everyone here is welcome to come visit if my vision comes true. and yeah id broadcast to siri for free for everyone!

Guru
    06-30-2009, 12:34 AM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by mypearl View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I'm little all of 31 years of age and have put my eggs in this basket. at $40, id be a millionaire. Albeit just barely. I hope I pegged this blue chip stock before its considered a blue chip company! I will open a club in Minnesota and everyone here is welcome to come visit if my vision comes true. and yeah id broadcast to siri for free for everyone!
    Do you include free tickets and drinks? If not just send me a case of 1.75 ltr. bottles of Maker's Mark. If you need my shipping address, please feel free to PM me. 60 more cents and Tripps said he would buy me the distillery. Just Sirius will buy me a case and Ray said he would take me for a plane ride and a case....I hope SIRI is up to $1.00 before the end of the year...oh yah! I don't forget! lol

Head Honcho
    06-30-2009, 12:42 AM #84
    I want to see a Sirius XM advert on a Clear Channel billboard... that would be funny if someone could snap a shot of that.

Thanks for the pics stang... I thought it was funny that it was not on a traditional billboard because Clear Channel owns them all.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-30-2009, 12:48 AM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I want to see a Sirius XM advert on a Clear Channel billboard... that would be funny if someone could snap a shot of that.

Thanks for the pics stang... I thought it was funny that it was not on a traditional billboard because Clear Channel owns them all.
    I wonder where else these billboard ads are appearing? I wouldn't think that was the only one. Great ad. Maybe they are finally listening to us. LOL

Julie

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-30-2009, 01:45 AM #86
    I know it really has nothing directly to do with Sirius XM, however they should take a lesson from Sirius Canada. Sirius Canada advertises on a few of the major local FM stations here quite regularly... Nice pics Stang!

Guru
    06-30-2009, 02:02 AM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I wonder where else these billboard ads are appearing? I wouldn't think that was the only one. Great ad. Maybe they are finally listening to us. LOL

Julie
    Hollywood listens to cash only unless you are good for a marker. The ad wasn't that great. It said SIRI and everybody gets whipped up. If it said Jim Morrison, The Greatful Dead, Jefferson Airplane or sister Janis, it would have some significance.

The pics were royal, but the effort by SIRI sucks! Thanks for the pics, Matt.

By the way, have you had a chance to catch the Whiskey A Go Go?

Hollywood places these billboards up every week, because of whatever is fashionable or hot for the money's worth at the moment. If you haven't been there, then don't criticize. Hollywood is a game.

It is nice to see some positive re-enforcement though and thanks for the encouragement for everybody.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-30-2009 at 02:15 AM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-30-2009, 02:30 AM #88

Great News!!! We should get a Buzz from this and free press!!!

06-30-2009, 03:01 AM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hollywood listens to cash only unless you are good for a marker. The ad wasn't that great. It said SIRI and everybody gets whipped up. If it said Jim Morrison, The Greatful Dead, Jefferson Airplane or sister Janis, it would have some significance.

The pics were royal, but the effort by SIRI sucks! Thanks for the pics, Matt.

By the way, have you had a chance to catch the Whiskey A Go Go?

Hollywood places these billboards up every week, because of whatever is fashionable or hot for the money's worth at the moment. If you haven't been there, then don't criticize. Hollywood is a game.

It is nice to see some positive re-enforcement though and thanks for the encouragement for everybody.

Bill
    Hey Bill! I havent been to whiskey a go go yet A friends band was playing their a few weeks ago but we couldnt make it out that night. I was really hoping to go their and the roxy before I moved somewhere else but I haven't made time for either. I really need to get out more...

06-30-2009, 05:44 AM #90
    How much is this new satellite costing Sirius and how is it being paid for?

Page 9 of 10 ... 78910