Page 3 of 10 12345 ...
    Mentor
    06-29-2009, 10:39 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Ben sorry to say it,but think your 4/5th's screwed and will have to use all that profit you made to get back in,which is what happens to long thinking swing traders...
    First time I actually disagreee with one of Bens sells/. Hes usually very accurate, and myself coincidentaly am thinking sell when he is(short term). But im with Irish on this one. I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed when we dont spend much or ANY time in the .30s. Maybe a quick dip, set a buy at .395, I would think is a low target. .401 might fill later too. Maybe during the low of the day. Irish, hes still got a decent chance to fill above .40, and below .41. I wouldnt bet on it though, thats all. I would have taken the buy at .401 today, if I was looking to buy today. But I made my final buy to full over core Friday at .41 already. I have powder for the .30's, as its always possible. But like I said, Im not betting on it, or I would sell out right here, and target it.

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 10:53 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    First time I actually disagreee with one of Bens sells/. Hes usually very accurate, and myself coincidentaly am thinking sell when he is(short term). But im with Irish on this one. I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed when we dont spend much or ANY time in the .30s. Maybe a quick dip, set a buy at .395, I would think is a low target. .401 might fill later too. Maybe during the low of the day. Irish, hes still got a decent chance to fill above .40, and below .41. I wouldnt bet on it though, thats all. I would have taken the buy at .401 today, if I was looking to buy today. But I made my final buy to full over core Friday at .41 already. I have powder for the .30's, as its always possible. But like I said, Im not betting on it, or I would sell out right here, and target it.
    Relmor,went back to check trades on that takedown to .406,not even 25k shares total traded,don't think anybody wev know got those shares...they were planned to get sellers early hoping for a take down with vol.think those days are over,unless we get bad news..

P.S.friday did a great job of scaring out retail shares who bought in at .20's and .30's judging by todays sells lined up at .43,.44,.45 JMHO
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-29-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Guru
    06-29-2009, 11:02 AM #23
    and volume down, so guess we hang out here for a while

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 11:03 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Relmor,went back to check trades on that takedown to .406,not even 25k shares total traded,don't think anybody wev know got those shares...they were planned to get sellers early hoping for a take down with vol.think those days are over,unless we get bad news..

P.S.friday did a great job of scaring out retail shares who bought in at .20's and .30's judging by todays sells lined up at .43,.44,.45 JMHO
    And judging by how many people have more shares today than they did by end of day Thursday. I dont think too many retailers added from that date to today. The poll shows so far like 19 to 2, either have the same or less. If that is a decent, not saying accurate, take on Fridays action, then institutions added a buttload of shares.
    Buttload : Equal to 2 metric craploads.

Guru
    06-29-2009, 11:05 AM #25
    damnt ben stop crossing ur fingers that not fair

06-29-2009, 11:12 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I just realized I went from 4th of July, summer clearance and Christmas, all
    in one post. I am rushing this year along, lol

Julie
    Julie--
    To answer your question from the weekend thread: The iPhone APP is set up very simply via the Sirius XM website. Those of us with existing subscriptions can add the iPhone (and internet) subscription for $2.99 per month.
    The price for those who subscribe via their iPhone (or the internet feed) ONLY is something ridiculous...like $8.99 per month.

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 11:19 AM #27
    Oh absolutely Relmor,Friday was Smart money getting out(shorts) and getting in(longs)....Retail just went along for the ride depending on whether they had Stops sells and buys set already with limit orders GTC for day or 60 days..

06-29-2009, 11:23 AM #28
    I originally thought that price for iphone only was high too, but if you take into consideration with the iphone app not only do u have it to carry around with u. You can plug it into the aux port in a car without asat feed and u instatanly have a sat radio in ur car, home, or anything. without the installation costs. not a bad deal. I just think the marketing sux. Ive not seen or heard any advertisement past the the first day on yahoo, and on my sat radio. ive already got it. Pandora was on the facebook page from itunes the other day- sent to my wifes fb ( i refuse to get one). also i recv an email over the weekend from pandora advertiseing their Micheal jackson tribute. DIDNT get anything from the siriusxm app. with all the downloads frm the past few weeks that would have given another oppuritunity to get people interested. but maybe im just the only one who didnt recv anything.

06-29-2009, 11:38 AM #29
    Actually, to get internet only which then would also include any smartphone app, is $12.95 a month. I use to think it was high when it was just internet, but now that you can stream it on your iphone, I think it's priced fine. You have to remember that the app. almost makes it a receiver.

You can (and I have) hook you ipod dock up through your home stereo system or car stereo. So why should someone that doesn't want to buy a regular satellite receiver get their subscription for less? And even though you can't pick up Howard on the iphone app, the person that subscribes to an internet only subscription, can get him online. Has anyone bought an app for their regular cell phone lately? It cost 3.99 a month for a subscription for eleven wallpaper downloads a month, similar price for ringtones. Now that's ridicules compared to what you get with a Sirius or XM sub.

Forgot to add....I did get emails about tributes to Jackson. I even received one today alerting me to a Michael Jackson Tribute channel that will be running. ( I didn't read for how long.)
    Last edited by Sheree; 06-29-2009 at 11:42 AM. Reason: additional thoughts

Guru
    06-29-2009, 12:41 PM #30
    hmm seems to be getting further away from the .30's instead of closer, weird

Page 3 of 10 12345 ...