Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-29-2009, 12:45 PM #31
    Nice little spike up let's hope it continues!

So I became bored a few minutes ago and decided to see what the yahoo boards were all about! OH MY GOD!!! Some idiots are still talking about BK............ It's like a bunch of children over there!!! How does anyone read that crap, further more how the hell does Homer post over there!!!

Thank god for Siriusbuzz, good work Charles!

Enthusiast
    06-29-2009, 12:47 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp View Post
    Anyone know what the deadline date is to be north of $1 before Sirius becomes delisted?
    My understanding was Nasdaq was changing the criteria to market cap and not enforcing the above 1.00 rule.

Guru
    06-29-2009, 12:48 PM #33
    lol hopefu; you can do it just takes alot of work, i probaly have over 5000 people ignored, once u make some headeway ignoring the ifiots you can get to decent posts.

Guru
    06-29-2009, 12:50 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    where are those .30's at john?

Well to be acurate this is exactly what I said before on this issue.

Originally Posted by relmor2003
    John, what do you think the low will be? Do you have buys in?

relmar, you know I dont like to give PPS especially with SIRIXM, but I said before I think between .30 and .35 but that is a longer term estimate not a day one. I just think we are going to have some more bad news with 2nd quarter subs and MSM will use that to push the PPS down. I also said if it ever gets to .47 (Iphone news) I would sell some because when those 2nd quarter numbers come out about the subs that will drive it down again. the only saving grace will be if they can get to FCF positive which might be possible. Now if that happens I dont care if they lose another 300,000 subs that will push the PPS up. That was what everyone was waiting for before and in my minds eye what matters now more then a few bad sub quarters. I like the fact as you know that6 the OEM are not putting out as many cars that is a big hit in subsidies cost to the bottom line. Look at it this way it already has cost them 1 BILLION at least JUST (not getting into the chipset cost) in subsidies on deactivated radios. Just think if they had just half of that amount back now.

Shipping stocks I like more I think DSX gos higher. They took a hit because of a share offering but the last time they did that the stock came back strong because it was donr to buy more ships. I think something like that is what they are doing it again for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by john; 05-13-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Now that is what I said on this subject back then where in gods name was it wrong. Why dont you go back to May 13 and see where the PPS was before and where it then traded between for the next few weeks after and then what it went up to and what it came down to. You tell me how correct can that call could have been.

P.S. If you had a limit order in at .375 and above and Etrade did not fill it at the time you just have to call them and they will give you the shares for the price of .375.

Addict
    06-29-2009, 12:51 PM #35
    That sounds like a lot of work lol, I will stay where I feel safe "SiriusBuzz" lol.

Oh and someone help out the guy in General Sirius XM Discussion, he is inquiring about a lifetime sub! I don't know enough about life time subs to help him!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 06-29-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Guru
    06-29-2009, 12:54 PM #36
    ok john, i got ya

Guru
    06-29-2009, 12:56 PM #37
    well actually i dont but i will pretend i do

Guru
    06-29-2009, 01:04 PM #38
    oh no ben crossed his fingers again

Addict
    06-29-2009, 01:06 PM #40
    It's going back up Tripp, we should find him and break his fingers!!!

Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ...