Page 21 of 40 ... 11192021222331 ...
    Guru
    07-01-2009, 02:45 PM #201

Guru
    07-01-2009, 02:56 PM #202
    I haven't looked at C in ages. I am totally out of tune with it. Maybe Bass knows or some else knows what is shaking with it.

Mentor
    07-01-2009, 02:58 PM #203
    this last chart you posted is the same one i see on etrade.

ski--- havent followed citi lately. but i am a customer , and they started nickel and diming us. they are also raising the interest rates on their credit cards. if other banks follow that path then look for them to lead the pack. consumers will hate it, but stock holders will love it. if you are thinking of getting into citi though, find a good buy in point, just dont get in cold and buy. i heard they may do a r/s also find out what is going on with that.

07-01-2009, 03:20 PM #204
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    this last chart you posted is the same one i see on etrade.

ski--- havent followed citi lately. but i am a customer , and they started nickel and diming us. they are also raising the interest rates on their credit cards. if other banks follow that path then look for them to lead the pack. consumers will hate it, but stock holders will love it. if you are thinking of getting into citi though, find a good buy in point, just dont get in cold and buy. i heard they may do a r/s also find out what is going on with that.
    Bass,

Appreciate the info. I am def. going to do my DD on C because I really don't want to buy another stock that is thinking about doing a R/S.

Mentor
    07-01-2009, 03:53 PM #205
    Looks like you guy's were right on mglg ... not biting @ .0010 - Trying .0011 but not expecting it to trigger -

Edit - especially since it's @ .0013 ... What a dork.

Saw it hit .0011 earlier, but I am gathering that even those sometimes don't get filled from what I have been reading here ... ?
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 07-01-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Guru
    07-01-2009, 04:55 PM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Looks like you guy's were right on mglg ... not biting @ .0010 - Trying .0011 but not expecting it to trigger -

Edit - especially since it's @ .0013 ... What a dork.

Saw it hit .0011 earlier, but I am gathering that even those sometimes don't get filled from what I have been reading here ... ?
    Nothing like getting locked out of the internet. My signal was dropping out. I called comcast and they walked me through it and are sending out a technician to boost the signal strength tomorrow.....arghhhhhhhhhhh

It was hitting .0011 a while ago, but picking it up at that price could be a real hard row to hoe.

You crack me up...did you ever notice that it is always "The Handyman that did it?"

Like that guy in Utah that was a Handyman....they arrested him and put him in jail and he died of a liver disease in there, then they found the girl 1/2 a mile behind the house with some whackos.

Mentor
    07-01-2009, 05:41 PM #207
    it does hit .0011 but very few retailers are getting it. todays close was a form t, should be a .0012 close. expect a 1 tick gap up in the morning. VERY LOW VOLUME today and we held nicely even bumping .0013 a few times...nobody really unloading their shares. everybody holding for that PR.

BCLE - still sleeping, dont think you can even buy shares at the low. excellent buying area. if anyone can please post. i agree with Bill , this one is a long. bill, any idea when that audit will be completed, someone asked me on IHUB and i had no clue.

BEHL- alot of people are big on this, im still trying to get in at the .0050's. problem is not enough MM's yet, float is low. but news will move this big time.

GNTA-- hey shots that R/S was delayed , quite a few posters on IHUB getting impatient on this one.

07-01-2009, 05:46 PM #208

MESA mesa air group

Watching the actives tonight, I saw a relatively small cap stock jumping. It is MESA, mesa air group. It came up about 100% in the last few hours on no news. Anybody have a clue?

Guru
    07-01-2009, 05:51 PM #209
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    it does hit .0011 but very few retailers are getting it. todays close was a form t, should be a .0012 close. expect a 1 tick gap up in the morning. VERY LOW VOLUME today and we held nicely even bumping .0013 a few times...nobody really unloading their shares. everybody holding for that PR.

BCLE - still sleeping, dont think you can even buy shares at the low. excellent buying area. if anyone can please post. i agree with Bill , this one is a long. bill, any idea when that audit will be completed, someone asked me on IHUB and i had no clue.

BEHL- alot of people are big on this, im still trying to get in at the .0050's. problem is not enough MM's yet, float is low. but news will move this big time.

GNTA-- hey shots that R/S was delayed , quite a few posters on IHUB getting impatient on this one.
    BCLE audit should be over in about a month plus... This is dated June 16th:

Mr. HartXXXX: First, I answer my e-mails, and return the calls received. We have installed a new answering type software from Verizon in our office, and it could be some of the calls people have made have not been returned because we may have lost the messages. We will try to do better on that front.

I cannot discuss up and coming revenues, and what is up and coming concerning announcements with the company. When we can announce something of worth and value, we will do so, for all to see.

We have not issued any e-mails about anything to anybody, but you are on our e-mail list.

I can tell you that the company is going through a complete audit, and should be completed in the next 60 days or so. When that is completed, it will be posted on pink sheets, and hopefully that will take some of the confusion out of the mixture. We want to take the company to next level to benefit all shareholders.

As for facebook, or any other websites that post comments, I do not read them. I neither have the time or do I care what is posted. Many many times in the past, comments and postings are simply not correct, and should not be used for anyone to make a decision on there investments.

As things progress and when they have in fact happened, we will be posting news releases for all to see.

Thank you again for your investment in BCLE.

James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    Mobile (714) 814-7146
    e-mail - jim@biocleaninternational.com

Guru
    07-01-2009, 06:03 PM #210

Sorry Guys

I have had internet problems all day. They will be fixed between 3-5 PM after the close, so I will be intermittent. I couldn't post many L2's today or throw out my usual nonsense.

It is great to have you all here and posting. It really helps to keep our shit together as a community. Lurkers, please don't be shy, jump in and post

Bass does one hell of a great job!

I will see if I can post some pertinent information here shortly.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-01-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Page 21 of 40 ... 11192021222331 ...