Page 2 of 40 123412 ...
    Mentor
    06-29-2009, 01:13 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    I'm with you gents and Bill.....thanks for the charts, I think MGLG is going to shoot through the roof this week! I just want to know the the numbers are coming out on MGLG and I can't find anywhere that gives me a definitive answer.

Gonna' look into BCLE and I just grabbed a few thousand shares of VRNM, which I like the looks of.

SIRI is still my rock star and I'm looking for a close on Friday at above .50. If not, I'll buy more!!!!!

Good luck friends and cheers,
    -Whynot

can you clarify your question, i think you have a typo... i will answer immediately as soon as you repost..

if you're asking whether the numbers are coming out for a fact , all i can say is KAREN from investor relations has repeatedly said they will be , it is just a matter of a third party finishing their analysis of the gas flow. all we can do is take her for her word and just sit back.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 06-29-2009 at 01:27 AM.

06-29-2009, 01:33 AM #12
    Hey guys!!!

So Friday when I got back, I had to force myself to watch c-span for 2 hours. The vote on the bill was close but passed.

Not sure when it goes to the Senate for vote, but here are the repubics that told Americans to shove it.
    The eight who voted for cap and trade are:

Bono Mack (CA) 202-225-5330
    Castle (DE) 202-225-4165
    Kirk (IL) 202-225-4835
    Lance (NJ) 202-225-5361
    Lobiondo (NJ) 202-225-6572
    McHugh (NY) 202-225-4611
    Reichart (WA) 202-225-7761
    Chris Smith (NJ) 202-225-3765

Kirk is done here in my neck of the woods.

I guess we will see the market reaction on Monday.

CLNE will be one of many to watch on speculation.

Also any sector that you believe to be affected, keep one eye on that.

Personally, my guess, is all sectors LOL!!!

Well, have a great week everyone!!!

Guru
    06-29-2009, 01:37 AM #13
    arghhhhh.....If the Senate passes this then vote them all out! This is unreal. They do not help the stock market. The reaction will show. grrrrrrr

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 01:39 AM #14
    hey dread. carbon credits as a commodity will be too valuable to pass up .. some form of cap and trade will pass. on last weeks thread i said people are just shooting each other over the debate, but the real play is to invest in companies that will benefit from carbon credits. no need to stress over something inevitable, just try to profit from it. JMHO

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 01:42 AM #15
    bill be prepared!!!!! i am not saying i agree with it. i am just giving my opinion that it will happen.

please read this article : http://www.scribd.com/doc/16763183/TaibbiGoldmanSachs

Guru
    06-29-2009, 02:07 AM #16
    reality strikes and sucks....bummer

06-29-2009, 02:17 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey dread. carbon credits as a commodity will be too valuable to pass up .. some form of cap and trade will pass. on last weeks thread i said people are just shooting each other over the debate, but the real play is to invest in companies that will benefit from carbon credits. no need to stress over something inevitable, just try to profit from it. JMHO
    I agree, there will be some opportunities but, the bill will tax everyone for pretty much anything you do, unless you live in a cave. It will kill jobs here in the US. Taking a look at Spain, and what happened to their economy is very troubling.
    Just one of many opinions on this issue: http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/...54865618.shtml

I hope you can profit off of this, because your going to need the extra money to pay back the government in the form of higher taxes.

I really hate the word subsidize! Its just the government supporting a business artificially, by using tax payer dollars. Eventually it fails.

I see GM has moved the production of its Sierra to Mexico, and I hear microsoft threatening to move jobs overseas too.

I am not stressed about this, I have a plan for going Galt, starting next Spring I will start growing my own tobacco. Also, I am already charging customers more, as a result of the tax and kill bill.

06-29-2009, 02:19 AM #18
    Oh yeah, have a great night guys, I have to crash.

If I see anything good, I will email you Bill!! LATER!!!

06-29-2009, 08:21 AM #19

Production Numbers for MGLG

When we see the production numbers for MGLG, what are we going to do with them? Is there a way to figure out a fundamental value to the stock? I have never even seen a total number of shares for this stock. I think it would be important to think about before we start talking about targets.

Guru
    06-29-2009, 09:17 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    When we see the production numbers for MGLG, what are we going to do with them? Is there a way to figure out a fundamental value to the stock? I have never even seen a total number of shares for this stock. I think it would be important to think about before we start talking about targets.
    That is the question of the day. The good thing is that nobody knows. On IHub there is one guy really familiar with this type of thing. His name is TaxmanBill (no relation). You might look through there and check out his posts. The mere fact of numbers coming out should drive the stock...how far? I don't have a clue. A few of us have been trying to figure that one out all of last week and this weekend. I don't have an answer, but maybe somebody else reading in here does.

Page 2 of 40 123412 ...