Page 12 of 40 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Enthusiast
    06-30-2009, 11:06 AM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It is best to have facts straight before making people panic. Everybody do some direct DD. Take it upon yourselves, it is your money and your responsibility. Because some jerk off on IHub makes a proclamation about some article is no reason to all of the sudden to become like lemmings and jump off of a cliff.

It is always good to post any information, but check it out first.

I will be back in a bit.
    Certainly didn't mean to cause any chaos. I didn't sell a single share. Just wanted to get some thoughts and/or oppinions on what others thought about the article.

Guru
    06-30-2009, 11:13 AM #112

Email

I sent the following email to Karen:

Hi Karen,

It was brought to my attention this morning that there is a rather poisonous article written at: http://www.canadianbusiness.com/mana...16_10008_10008

On more than one forum there is serious chaos going on over this and could disrupt normal trading and cause panic selling.

I am inquiring for a number of investors on this matter.

Would you please verify ALL information pertaining to this article and clarify all aspects of this article to me.

Time is of the essence.

Regards,

Bill HartXXXX

Guru
    06-30-2009, 11:16 AM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Certainly didn't mean to cause any chaos. I didn't sell a single share. Just wanted to get some thoughts and/or oppinions on what others thought about the article.
    No problem, it just hit me upside the head, lol.

I haven't had my coffee yet. I emailed Karen and so did TREE. Others should put the pressure on also by emailing her.

Have a great morning!

06-30-2009, 11:30 AM #114
    Bill, I too have sent an email regarding this. My initial reaction is not to worry but I wonder what would happen if everyone else panics like you said. Lets cross our fingers!! How do you go from waiting on production #'s to this, it doesn't make sense.

Guru
    06-30-2009, 11:49 AM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Bill, I too have sent an email regarding this. My initial reaction is not to worry but I wonder what would happen if everyone else panics like you said. Lets cross our fingers!! How do you go from waiting on production #'s to this, it doesn't make sense.
    Thanks for sending an email.

It beats the hell out of me, lol. I am just another Bozo on the bus of life. I am not worried, but I would like some clarification. The stock is real and so are the gas/oil wells. I am the least authority on all of this. The stock price is doing fine for now though seeing how we are waiting for numbers. Are the Russians going to take the oil wells and leave in the middle of the night? It sounds like a case for Maxwell Smart! And of course agent 99 (she is so hot!).

In a shoe store here by Denver they had Maxwell Smart's shoe phone. It was cool looking at it. You can tell I am really worried about all of this.

Guru
    06-30-2009, 12:19 PM #116
    It doesn't seem like anybody is too worried about all of this. I'm not. I wish that PR would come out. Probably on Thursday AH before the holiday weekend so we can sweat all weekend with anticipation.

Guru
    06-30-2009, 12:24 PM #117

Mglg

06-30-2009, 01:01 PM #118

maxwell smart? pffffft!

Bill, There is only one man for the job of fighting ruskies.... slim pickens.

Mentor
    06-30-2009, 01:11 PM #119
    sorry i have been out most of the day......

i'd like to reiterate before any chaos does ensue. if any of you have experience with sirius, then you should be used to the basher routine.
    next , IF YOU ARE EVER UNSURE OF ANY INVESTMENT< GET OUTTTTT!
    this thread deals with pinks/pennies/otc stocks. they are very risky. if you cant handle the loss DONT PLAY THIS GAME. we are all looking for for moneymaking oppurtunities here. big payoffs with low $ risk.

******** we have been very successful the past month here. our discussions led to alot of profits whether you decided to realize them is each investors personal strategy..***************

with that out the way....my opinion is MM's are flipping MGLG and walking it down until the press release. i am well in the green on this one as of right now. so i will hold until further news. anyone following this knows the PR will come out at any time. i am not asking anyone to be patient, i dont tell people what to do with their $. i am telling everyone i am being patient because of my position and my risk factor. i believe the company is real, i believe their product is real. they deal with real companies.
    understand this, it is an energy stock. it will go up and it will go down. my gamble here is on the expected PR. when it comes out, with good news hopefully, this thing will rocket.

bill good afternoon, sorry i wasnt here to help hold down the fort. i had an emergency this morning before market and just got home now. everything is ok. i just had to leave and i didnt bring my laptop with me.

Mentor
    06-30-2009, 01:12 PM #120
    nite and merq are both flipping mglg, bastards!!!!!! i noticed it yesterday, today is confirmation.

Page 12 of 40 ... 2101112131422 ...