Page 24 of 40 ... 14222324252634 ...
    Mentor
    07-02-2009, 09:00 AM #231
    Unemployment 9.5%...Stimulus plan is working as anticipated!!!

off to work

Have a great trading day.

jeff

07-02-2009, 09:28 AM #232

Nexia Holdings, NXHD

I was wondering if there was a more seasoned (than me...I'm a NOOBIE) investor here playing with NXHD. I've tried to get in at .0001 (yes, 3 zeros) but my order and a friend of mine had the same order of .0001 and they never got filled. My friend is going 3 days now with that and I just gave in and changed mine to .0002 and got it within seconds.

I've done my own research and haven't really found any news that could launch this one yet. So I was wondering if anyone is aware of any movement with the company to give us LONGS something to look forward too?

Guru
    07-02-2009, 09:36 AM #233

Audit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Bill - when is the BCLE audit due?
    Dave -

The said 60 days on June 16th, so I would expect mid August. I posted a few pages back with an email from the President James Shipley.

Yes, post those charts when you get time, as they would be most appreciated!

Guru
    07-02-2009, 09:57 AM #234

BCLE Audit

Dave - Here is my last communication with the President which pertains to the audit:

----------------------------

Mr. HartXXXX: First, I answer my e-mails, and return the calls received. We have installed a new answering type software from Verizon in our office, and it could be some of the calls people have made have not been returned because we may have lost the messages. We will try to do better on that front.

I cannot discuss up and coming revenues, and what is up and coming concerning announcements with the company. When we can announce something of worth and value, we will do so, for all to see.

We have not issued any e-mails about anything to anybody, but you are on our e-mail list.

I can tell you that the company is going through a complete audit, and should be completed in the next 60 days or so. When that is completed, it will be posted on pink sheets, and hopefully that will take some of the confusion out of the mixture. We want to take the company to next level to benefit all shareholders.

As for facebook, or any other websites that post comments, I do not read them. I neither have the time or do I care what is posted. Many many times in the past, comments and postings are simply not correct, and should not be used for anyone to make a decision on there investments.

As things progress and when they have in fact happened, we will be posting news releases for all to see.

Thank you again for your investment in BCLE.

James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    Mobile (714) 814-7146
    e-mail - jim@biocleaninternational.com

Guru
    07-02-2009, 10:14 AM #235

Form T Trades

Yes, I ripped this off from IHub, but they ripped it off from somebody else. More on Form T trades:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last sale reports of transactions in designated securities
    executed between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time shall be reported within 90 seconds after execution and be designated [as “.T” trades] with the unique trade report modifier, as specified by NASD, to denote their execution outside normal market hours. [Transactions not reported within 90 seconds also shall be designated as .T trades.]
    Transactions not reported before 6:30 p.m. cannot be reported through the NASD/NSX Trade Reporting Facility. Participants must use an alternative electronic mechanism to report these trades.
    (C) Last sale reports of transactions executed between midnight and 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time shall be reported between 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on trade date [as “.T” trades] with the unique trade report modifier, as specified by NASD, to denote their execution outside normal market hours. Such [T]transactions not reported before 9:30 a.m.
    shall be reported after 4:00 p.m. and before 6:30 p.m. [as .T trades] with the appropriate trade report modifier as specified by NASD.

There was a time when the individual stock investor could only buy and sell stocks during the regular trading hours at the major stock exchanges. In the United States, these hours are typically from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. However, online trading began to rapidly gain popularity in the 1990s, leading to a greater demand for stocks in general, and particularly a demand for the ability to trade stocks after the traditional business hours. A Form T is a form that brokers are required to use to report transactions that occur after the market’s usual hours. Trades that occur outside of regular market hours are thus referred to as Form T trades.

After-hours trading had been available for some time to institutional investors and high net worth individuals, but became more widely available in the late 1990s to individual traders with the rise of Electronic Communications Networks (ECNs). If an investor or trader is a customer of a brokerage that has access to an ECN, then they can engage in Form T trades in the after-hours marketplace, which is open an additional two and a half hours after the traditional markets close in the U.S. An ECN acts as the go-between for buyers and sellers in the after-hours market.

For the individual as well as the institutional investor, Form T trading does present a few important advantages. If the investor happens to find out something that may have an effect on the price of a stock after hours, they have the convenience of acting on that information immediately. Otherwise, it would be necessary to wait until the markets open again, by which time the information will have reached many more investors, making it harder to profit from the situation. Form T trading also makes buying and selling U.S. stocks more convenient for foreign investors who operate outside the usual hours of trading in the U.S.

It should, however, be noted that Form T trading should be done with the utmost caution, especially by the individual investor. The risks may in many cases outweigh the benefits. The biggest drawback of after-hours trading is the lack of liquidity. This simply means that for some stocks, trades become very difficult to execute, and some stocks may not trade very little or not at all during extended hours. Additionally, depending on the broker, an order may not reach all the possible venues where it could be executed, so if it is executed, it may not be at the best possible price. Some investors do feel that the risks of Form T trading are worth the rewards, but it is best suited to those with the most experience in the market.

Enthusiast
    07-02-2009, 10:19 AM #236

Mglg

Just added more to my MGLG position.

I was able to get .0011 filled. Feeling good about this stock......I do wish they would release those #'s, but the more anticipation, the more this thing will blow once the PR is released. I'll probably sell then and buy back once the dust settles.....

Guru
    07-02-2009, 10:22 AM #237
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a5utvno88qDM

For those whom did not see this one, I don't mean to be doom and gloom, its just numbers!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND!!!
    Hey Jimmy -

Is that your engine? What is it? It looks sweet!

Guru
    07-02-2009, 10:29 AM #238

Mglg

Guru
    07-02-2009, 10:41 AM #239
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Just added more to my MGLG position.

I was able to get .0011 filled. Feeling good about this stock......I do wish they would release those #'s, but the more anticipation, the more this thing will blow once the PR is released. I'll probably sell then and buy back once the dust settles.....
    Good Job! After the big run there will be one hell of a pullback, because everybody and their brother plans on doing the same thing. This will be Mr. Toad's wild ride!

Either way though, the stock will continue to go up after the pullback. Magellan is trying to become a world class gas and oil company.

The strategies on how to handle this stock will get wild here pretty soon.

07-02-2009, 10:42 AM #240
    Alright Bill, you shamed me out. I've been lurking this thread for a couple weeks. You guys have a great thing here, real nice distraction from siri.

Heres' a question, do you use "all or none" when making a buy, I do and alot of times it doesn't get filled even though price went below my bid.

Thanks for the education, and the interesting talk, great group.

Chuck

Page 24 of 40 ... 14222324252634 ...