Page 1 of 10 123 ...
    Mentor
    06-29-2009, 07:15 AM #1

SiriXM Intraday Thread Monday June 29th 2009

Welcome Everyone to First Day of Profitability of SXM

Good Morning everyone,today i think is the start of SXM's beginning to show a profit for the rest of the year and beyond.2 days left in 2Q and they probably will report a profit of EPS this Quarter,MHO with some numbers to back it up which i posted earlier.
    Waiting to see how Pre-Market looks to get a feel for where the day is heading,but looking for an up day..
    My long term price for the company which i posted back in early April or late march was $1 by August 2Q CC with high side being $1.44,still sticking to that target but alot has changed since then with new revenues and greater cost cutting, also Debt Refi's.I now see $2.50 on the table by the end of ther year...

06-29-2009, 07:43 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Welcome Everyone to First Day of Profitability of SXM

Good Morning everyone,today i think is the start of SXM's beginning to show a profit for the rest of the year and beyond.2 days left in 2Q and they probably will report a profit of EPS this Quarter,MHO with some numbers to back it up which i posted earlier.
    Waiting to see how Pre-Market looks to get a feel for where the day is heading,but looking for an up day..
    My long term price for the company which i posted back in early April or late march was $1 by August 2Q CC with high side being $1.44,still sticking to that target but alot has changed since then with new revenues and greater cost cutting, also Debt Refi's.I now see $2.50 on the table by the end of ther year...
    Good morning Johnny,

Unbelievable, 2 days left in the month! After Sat we will be having
    summer clearance and don't forget, back to school sales!

I do hope Friday is the last time we will see the .30's, this is so annoying
    already. But, I did sell a few shares Friday at.47 so all was not bad.

I really hope you are right on the long term price target. If marketing
    would get it's act together, up coming Christmas season could result in a big boost.

I just realized I went from 4th of July, summer clearance and Christmas, all
    in one post. I am rushing this year along, lol

Julie
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 06-29-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: I stuttered

Enthusiast
    06-29-2009, 08:01 AM #3

Talking

Good morning all!

Hope today is a good day.

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 08:03 AM #4
    Good Morning Julie,Yes i'm laughing as i type this,a little rushed to get to X-Mas are we?

Should be a terriffic Christmas for everyone and as for back to school,YEAH..
    I;m very curious about where we head today,should go along way to providing direction on how this stock is going to trade from now on.

Good Morning Rman..

06-29-2009, 08:07 AM #5
    Anyone know what the deadline date is to be north of $1 before Sirius becomes delisted?

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 08:11 AM #6
    First look at pre is good,we have 180k total that want to buy from .40 to.43 and more buy orders to sellers so far.still have alot want to buy in under .38.
    large sell order of 168k at .44...looking like we will have some buyers this day.

Mentor
    06-29-2009, 08:33 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp View Post
    Anyone know what the deadline date is to be north of $1 before Sirius becomes delisted?
    SXM can delay it for 9 months from when it is set,and as of now no definite date has been set by Nasdaq..

06-29-2009, 08:43 AM #8
    Purchased a Stiletto 2 with car kit last night, I activated my fourth sub also. Good price! Nice piece of equipment for 160$

Today should be interesting. I am waiting until 9:50am to let the smoke clear..if we are trending down..I will wait for mid day to buy or days end..try to hit a limit order. If we are up, do the same. Moving and shaking baby!

Shake n bake!

Good luck all!

PS..All the optimism about back to school and Christmas...its killing me, softly. This economy is in trouble and the massive pull back is right around the corner. Only a few problems out there: housing, autos, banks, Iran, NK....nothing major.

06-29-2009, 08:58 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Purchased a Stiletto 2 with car kit last night, I activated my fourth sub also. Good price! Nice piece of equipment for 160$

Today should be interesting. I am waiting until 9:50am to let the smoke clear..if we are trending down..I will wait for mid day to buy or days end..try to hit a limit order. If we are up, do the same. Moving and shaking baby!

Shake n bake!

Good luck all!

PS..All the optimism about back to school and Christmas...its killing me, softly. This economy is in trouble and the massive pull back is right around the corner. Only a few problems out there: housing, autos, banks, Iran, NK....nothing major.
    Ben, I agree with you 100% on the economy. I have a limit order in today just incase this thing goes down before the upswing...if that doesn't happen I still want to grab more shares, just trying to figure out the best place to get'em at. Any thoughts on buying in the .40's today??

06-29-2009, 09:07 AM #10
    I sold two chunks @ .42 so my next exit point will be around.46-.47. I would look to enter around .38...the mm's can easily take this gain back by 10. 19.44% ish. I might cash out my entire position up and look to enter under .40. I wish I could stay for another 45 mins. Could get interesting.

Page 1 of 10 123 ...