Page 2 of 2 12
    10-18-2007, 04:51 PM #11
    Your posts would be more "informational" if you said something in them. You say that you like Tyler's information...what if he just posted a link and never said a damn thing?

I am in search of quality information.
    If you are just in search of information then why post at all? You must want to be involved in some way otherwise you would just quietly read and never post a thing.

I couldn't care less about other posters.
    What if they provide you with quality information? Is that impossible? Can no one but Tyler give you quality information? Is he the messiah?

Addict
    10-18-2007, 04:57 PM #12
    Dude I am not a blogger. I don't post to please readers. I am willing to read any kind of good quality info. The fact that 99% of message board posters such as yourself don't provide that information is a shame. Tyler provides good info and good links. I do as well. You want to post more about my linking and posting style go right ahead. I'm just here to gather info.

10-18-2007, 08:16 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I am willing to read any kind of good quality info.
    I'm just here to gather info.
    Then just gather away, but don't littler the forum with links and nothing else. That is not what a forum is for. If you think the link is noteworthy email it to Tyler. I don't think you understand the whole concept of a forum. This is not a link dump. If you think a link dump is a good idea why not suggest that? Not that any webmaster with half a mind would ever do it but, it seems to me like that is what you are looking for. A big pile of links for you to click on.

Tyler provides good info and good links.
    Rarely do you see him post nothing but a link. He always throws in his two cents.

Addict
    10-18-2007, 08:29 PM #14
    **** off asshole!

10-18-2007, 08:33 PM #15
    If you want to make a counterpoint then by all means make it. That response sounds to me like you hear my point and realize that I make sense.

Head Honcho
    10-18-2007, 08:49 PM #16

Whoaaaaa

Okay, okay. Lets settle this as an "agreement to disagree".

Some posters like to add opinion, others do not. Each is perfectly fine.

Both of you have added to these forums in your own way, and that is appreciated. Lets just all understand that each person has their own style.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Page 2 of 2 12