Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    10-17-2007, 08:54 PM #1

Video - Rick Munarriz talks Sirius & XM

10-17-2007, 11:41 PM #2
    I love that you bring us the latest news here but how about your thoughts on the video to start some conversation? Its kinda weird to just slam something down in front of someone and not say a word about it.

Head Honcho
    10-17-2007, 11:58 PM #3
    Is it me or does Rick Munarriz just regurgitate all the things we know and have heard a million times before? These people need an original thought.

This kind of stuff just proves to me that people talk/write about Sirius/XM because it brings big traffic to their sites and viewers to their shows.

I hear all of these "analysts" spouting off at the mouth and rarely do I hear any of them talk about how they have used the product. You shouldn't be able to comment if you do not understand the product.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    10-18-2007, 12:24 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I love that you bring us the latest news here but how about your thoughts on the video to start some conversation? Its kinda weird to just slam something down in front of someone and not say a word about it.
    I am not that interested in conversation. I think most people that post stuff on the internet are morons.

Personally I'm not looking for opinions. Maybe Tyler and Charles are, I'm not sure. I'm much more interested in information. To me Satellite Standard ( now Sirius Buzz) always had the best info. Thats why I think Tyler will be successful. Much like radio, Its all about content.

10-18-2007, 12:12 PM #5
    You know you want to share. I'm going to soften you up if it takes me all year.

If you think most people are morons, then give us that spin. Pick apart and bash bits and pieces of the videos and stories you share with us. That sounds like it might be right up your angry alley.

Addict
    10-18-2007, 01:40 PM #6
    You misunderstood, I actually thought Rick made some excellent points. I only try to post quality info in my links. Its the posters on message boards I have issues with. Look at the Yahoo boards. There are very few people on the net boards that actually add something of substance like Tyler does.

Bells, whistles, avatars, moderators, opinions, they all make me sick. I want to see quality information.

10-18-2007, 04:10 PM #7
    I actually thought Rick made some excellent points
    All I am saying is, why not highlight what you think are the excellent points? If you honestly see no worth in what anyone has to say after that...don't come back to the post.

Addict
    10-18-2007, 04:23 PM #8
    Tyler - Why the hell is this guy telling me how to post information? Is this one of your moderators or something?

10-18-2007, 04:36 PM #9
    WAAHHHH This guy is telling me how to post. I'm gonna go tell.

You seem to be awfully concerned with this thread for someone who doesn't care about other peoples opinion. I happen to think you post some useful information and I was hoping you would add a word or two to your posts for my benefit along with everyone else. Sorry for asking for so much.

If I were a moderator it would say moderator not "Member" under my name.

Addict
    10-18-2007, 04:42 PM #10
    I post for informational purposes. I hope others would do the same. I am in search of quality information. I don't post to make other posters happy or for the benefit of those reading. I couldn't care less about other posters. Sorry, this isn't my site. I just find what Tyler does here to be educating. I like following media information.

If you don't like the way I post don't read it.

Page 1 of 2 12