06-26-2009, 11:24 AM #1

SiriusXM Quiet Re: BlackBerry App

Q:

Are there any plans to make a Blackberry mobile application available to similar to the one released for the iPhone?

A:

Thank you for contacting XM.
    We appreciate all of our subscriber's comments and suggestions. We understand your concern in this matter. We have forwarded your suggestion onto our Programming Department. However, at the current time no updates are planned. In the future you can contact XMs Programming Department directly at programming@xmradio.com. Thank you for being a loyal listener and we look forward to many more years of providing you with our service.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to send an additional email or you may contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 1-800-XM RADIO (800-967-2346). Our Listener Care Center's hours of operation are as follows:

Monday-Saturday 8 AM - 11 PM ET
    Sunday 8 AM - 8 PM ET

Thank you,
    Nicky

XM Radio Inc.
    1500 Eckington Place NE
    Washington, D.C 20002
    www.xmradio.com
    XM Listener Care: 1-800-967-2346

-----

Now, I know customer service is generally clueless until the last minute, but that's still discouraging news. How many of you guys use BlackBerries?

Head Honcho
    06-26-2009, 11:37 AM #2
    This was my big complaint leading up to the iPhone release, it seemed clear to me that they weren't going to hit the 4 major platforms and that is discouraging. If it were my company, I would have had apps built congruently and smashed the market with them all AND blasted out a press release saying that we are everywhere...rather then just on the iPhone.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder