Page 26 of 26 ... 16242526
    Guru
    06-28-2009, 08:40 PM #251
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    John,interested to hear your take on the bond refi? and any thing you saw in the filing?

The thing I find to be the most interesting is that they increased the amount because they are so POPULAR. That alone should make investors feel good. I believe the interest rate cut was not the reason for doing it though. Look at it this way the money they are saving from the rate cut barely (if at all, when considering the fee is paid up front) makes up for the fees they are paying. It is clear the main reason is to just extend the time frame.

relmor, you have been wrong on your short term predictions time and time and time again. I on the other hand have been correct almost to the penny almost everytime and you know it if you have the gray matter to remember the posts I have made here. To be clear I have said even I dont have that much belief in the calls I make because I would have sold much more then then I did at .47 when it hit .48.

Now as for you guys trying to penny and fraction of a penny this thing to death there is going to come a time when the PPS is going to shoot up by more then .15 in seconds and actually stay there and/or go up and all the trades will have gotten you is a loss (not as much of a gain) as you try to catch up with the rest that were not dumb enough to play with their full position. I cant say when that will happen but I will say I pretict it will and then I will be there, as you guys are deciding to ether get back in now or wait to see if it comes back down, with each passing day as it gos up even more as you start to doubt what you did. I know this because it has happen to me to many times not to have learned from it.

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 08:50 PM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Someone must be drunk over at the Motley Fool...This might be the first thing they have printed without eluding to bk. Clowns, don't trust anything pro or con they say.
    No Ben,they buried us with the shorts and they will push us up with the new long shrots,just the way it works,you want them on our side to attract new money to push us up..as isaid a couple of days ago,we would see the very same Media outlets =that were neg now go positive,,,

Addict
    06-28-2009, 09:53 PM #253
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The thing I find to be the most interesting is that they increased the amount because they are so POPULAR. That alone should make investors feel good. I believe the interest rate cut was not the reason for doing it though. Look at it this way the money they are saving from the rate cut barely (if at all, when considering the fee is paid up front) makes up for the fees they are paying. It is clear the main reason is to just extend the time frame.

relmor, you have been wrong on your short term predictions time and time and time again. I on the other hand have been correct almost to the penny almost everytime and you know it if you have the gray matter to remember the posts I have made here. To be clear I have said even I dont have that much belief in the calls I make because I would have sold much more then then I did at .47 when it hit .48.

Now as for you guys trying to penny and fraction of a penny this thing to death there is going to come a time when the PPS is going to shoot up by more then .15 in seconds and actually stay there and/or go up and all the trades will have gotten you is a loss (not as much of a gain) as you try to catch up with the rest that were not dumb enough to play with their full position. I cant say when that will happen but I will say I pretict it will and then I will be there, as you guys are deciding to ether get back in now or wait to see if it comes back down, with each passing day as it gos up even more as you start to doubt what you did. I know this because it has happen to me to many times not to have learned from it.
    John - where do you think we open and go on Monday ?

Enthusiast
    06-29-2009, 12:48 AM #254
    Quote Originally Posted by jonpluc@aol.com View Post
    Yay another dime for me.

(In case you miss the reference, im getting rich collecting dimes from everytime someone on this board says that this stock will never see the 30s again.)

Enthusiast
    06-29-2009, 12:49 AM #255
    [QUOTE=SiriusBuzz;38864]Maybe so but, I assure you I was dancing
    =============================
    Charles.

Can you dance?

tia

Page 26 of 26 ... 16242526