Page 7 of 17 ... 56789 ...
    Enthusiast
    06-25-2009, 12:13 PM #61
    Loving all the good news today, so I snuck in another 6k @.412.

Nothing can stop us LONGS now folks!!

Congrats to all that hung tough and believed.

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:14 PM #62
    I just have to say, what the hell does Stern have to bitch about if he is holding up his channels being on the Iphone app then what does he think that SIRIXM is going to put another personality in a place that they cant put on the Iphone.

I dont think she is that big of a deal anyway there was a reason she was tossed from the view.

Addict
    06-25-2009, 12:17 PM #63
    this is great! Strong investor demand will soon translate to demand for common shares as well!!! Way beyond this .50/share stuff. Soon!!! Keep running SIRI dogstar!!

Addict
    06-25-2009, 12:19 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I just have to say, what the hell does Stern have to bitch about if he is holding up his channels being on the Iphone app then what does he think that SIRIXM is going to put another personality in a place that they cant put on the Iphone.

I dont think she is that big of a deal anyway there was a reason she was tossed from the view.
    Yeah, I think she is obnoxious...but....she has a following, and that means subs. Let's hope for another Trump feud. Ridiculous, yes, but good for business! LOL!!!

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:24 PM #65
    if we break .46 today watch out...

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:29 PM #66
    Sirius XM Unit Boosts Debt Sale 50% To $525.8M; Shares Up
    Last update: 6/25/2009 12:26:55 PM

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

XM Satellite Radio Inc., a unit of Sirius XM Radio (SIRI), expanded its offer of four-year senior secured notes to $525.8 million amid strong investor demand.
    Some of the nearly $500 million in proceeds will go to replace a $150 million second-lien credit agreement reached in February with Liberty Media Corp. that prevented the satellite-radio concern from filing for bankruptcy. Other debt will also be paid or refinanced with the proceeds.
    Sirius shares were up 12% at 44 cents in recent trading. The stock has lost more than three-quarters of its value in the past year, though it has surged since hitting a low of 5 cents in February.
    The initial $350 million effort was disclosed Monday. Many companies have been selling new debt the past two months, in part to pay off other borrowings.
    The notes will carry an 11.25% interest rate.
    Heavily indebted Sirius has been posting losses and fighting to avoid a bankruptcy filing for some time. In February, it received a total of $530 million in high-interest loans from Liberty Media and its controlling shareholder and chairman, John Malone, in exchange for a 40% stake in Sirius and seats on the company's board.
    The Liberty deal blocked rival satellite mogul Charles Ergen, who was a majority holder of some of Sirius's maturing debt, from gaining control of satellite radio. Ergen controls rivals EchoStar and Dish Network Corp. (DISH), which is the satellite television rival to DirecTV Group Inc. (DTV), which in turn is majority owned by Liberty Media.

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:32 PM #67

high busted

just busted the .45 mark, yikes

Addict
    06-25-2009, 12:33 PM #68
    We all have to remember that it is tempting to sell here to expect a retracement and this could happen, but doubt it will be anything but 2 cent retracements until it gets much higher. Brand new investors that didn't have the stomach for what we have been through will come in today and look at .44, .45 as a starting point. Look back in 3 - 6 months and this was a big buying opportunity, not one for selling.

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:35 PM #69
    i hope ben is still holding some.

Mentor
    06-25-2009, 12:41 PM #70
    XM will use the net proceeds from the offering to repay all amounts outstanding under its amended and restated credit agreement; to replace the $150 million second-lien credit agreement with Liberty Media Corporation, which will be terminated upon the closing of the offering; and to refinance or repay other debt of XM and XM Holdings. The balance of the net proceeds, if any, will be used for general corporate purposes

Check this out from news report,what is in bold imho is the lent shares to hedgies in 2014,think it is a done deal...
    Sp will soar on this news...

Page 7 of 17 ... 56789 ...