Guru
    06-24-2009, 06:08 PM #1

DJ Skee's New Podcast

Here you go, chew on this a bit....DJ Skee's website, advertising his show Skeetox on Hip Hop Nation will be available on Podcasts soon...

Check it before you wreck it...

http://www.djskee.com/radio_podcast.html

Quote Originally Posted by Podcast Coming Soon
    Catch DJ Skee on Sirius XM Satellite Radio (as well as DirecTV & Dish Network) on Hip Hop Nation every Saturday (SkeeTox) & Tuesday (Live From L.A.) nights at 10pm EST / 7pm PST (International listeners check local listings). Channels: Sirius (40) XM (67) DirecTV (847) Dish Network (6040).

This is the most advanced Post. Link, Quote and Screen shot attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by imromo24; 06-24-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: To make it better.

Guru
    06-24-2009, 06:22 PM #2
    My bet is this is probably going to be a big deal in Hip Hop,

June 1, 2009 (Los Angeles) – DJ Skee has been tapped by satellite radio giant XM/Sirius to host a new radio show on the wildly popular Hip Hop Nation channel. Skee's current XM/Sirius show, Live From LA, will move to Tuesday nights (starting June 2nd) to make room for Skeetox, which premieres Saturday, June 6th. Both shows are 2 hours long and air at 7pm PST/10pm EST weekly.

“I am excited to be expanding my visibility with XM/Sirius,” says DJ Skee. He continues, “Skeetox will be the perfect companion to listeners on Saturday nights – whether you are partying at home or getting ready to go out, Skeetox will bring the energy needed with new music for all listeners.”

DJ Skee will also expand the Skeetoxbrand with a mixtape series. The first entry, R. Kelly's highly-anticipated The Demo Tape, is set to drop June 2nd and features guest appearances by Akon, Plies and Drake.

In addition to the radio show and mixtapes, Skee will be debuting Skeetox as a series of live events.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/en...eetox-0906012/

Good to have motivated people on your team...

bang bang...

Guru
    06-24-2009, 06:26 PM #3

Ok, its actually a DJ Skee Thread

Pretty interesting the more you read the website...

Now that DJ Skee has 2 shows on sirius xm this is pretty big news in hip hop. heres a clip from his bio...theres more...

DJ Skee is uniquely situated at the top of club, radio, and mixtape dj worlds and produces today’s leading artists in both musically and visually. Also orchestrating marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, Skee’s unique niche in the market provides one of the most visible and acclaimed voices of his generation.
    Visit it if you really want to. http://www.djskee.com/about.html

Head Honcho
    06-24-2009, 06:36 PM #4
    I am totally lost here. The title and the location of this thread is confusing me.

How do you know the podcast will be his Sirius show? Just because he is doing a podcasts, why does that mean Sirius XM is doing podcasts?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-24-2009, 06:42 PM #5
    Bummer, you're too observant...

But, here is some info to support my argument that it is the sxm show:

They are on the same page/link...and he already has podcasts....and he says on his show on sirius "go to my website and download this show" when you do you get that screen...

Head Honcho
    06-24-2009, 07:45 PM #6
    I think its cool and I appreciate the tip but your original title was going to get us all killed!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-24-2009, 08:39 PM #7
    Understood