Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112
    Mentor
    06-24-2009, 11:10 PM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    REPLACEMENT for what the orbital life span for them takes them into 2015. The only problems I recall they were having on those was some secondary circuitry for the solar panels.

I will just remind you that most of the time the launches are not paid for until after the launch. XMSRs last launch is a perfect example they were paying for that one into the second year after the launch.

P.S. Dont give me trouble over this, I need this reason to rip johnny a new asshole.
    to Late,i was right and you were not you Bastard,waiting to catch me..
    Mel said in 1q cc,and you heard it,no capex until 2015,the xm spare could be delayed at
    SXM discretion he said,this one in july is paid for,actually,they owe SXM 15 mil if the win in arbitration over delays..

Guru
    06-25-2009, 11:49 AM #112
    Well I have to say the evidence you had was good. I did not see the expense in there. The only problem I am having with this is while Mel says that is it because they already paid for it OR just deferred the expense of it and in that case may decide at anytime to pay it off earlyer. I know I dont have to tell you that the company has come up with expenses out of the blue several times already.

Mentor
    06-25-2009, 12:46 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well I have to say the evidence you had was good. I did not see the expense in there. The only problem I am having with this is while Mel says that is it because they already paid for it OR just deferred the expense of it and in that case may decide at anytime to pay it off earlyer. I know I dont have to tell you that the company has come up with expenses out of the blue several times already.
    no i said as homer put it here,that it was a spare and SXM had vthe right to push it back or cancel it with a small fee....nothing was paid yet..well maybe a little fee,but accounted for already,and of course your right about adjustments showing up not aware of,that is with any company losing money,they pile it on for tax purposes..

Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112