Page 5 of 35 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    06-22-2009, 12:01 PM #41
    np bigsandy

Guru
    06-22-2009, 01:38 PM #42
    I am working on watching my 6th car rust today.

Man, what a nothing day! Oh well.

The boats are taking a dump. They have dropped quite a bit.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 01:45 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am working on watching my 6th car rust today.

Man, what a nothing day! Oh well.

The boats are taking a dump. They have dropped quite a bit.
    way to early to call, but if we close at .0016 today, tomorrow will be a runner...let me know what technicals tell you after we close. to be honest i am hoping for a 16 close if my theory is right, but want you to adress analytics

p.s. instead of watching rust. why didnt you watch mickelson CHOKE AGAIN!!!!!

Guru
    06-22-2009, 04:13 PM #44

Today

What a shamwow of a day! I fastened my seat-belt one minute before power hour so I wouldn't fall out of my seat when I nodded off.

MGLG has a very solid base now..a regular launch pad. If you don't have it...you might consider getting it. Do your own DD though.

Tomorrow? It depends on PR or no PR or market momentum.

The Market was sucking big time today...Everything except the sky was falling.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:17 PM #45
    ok, i was watching another battle on level 2, as the day grew older i put in a buy 2MM @ .0015 hoping it would get filled, no luck....the reason i wanted a 16 close was so MGLG would end in a morningstar pattern below the open and close of the previous day. it signals a reversal an is a very BULLISH sign IMO....maybe you guys might hate me for anticipating that close but i think it will pay off the next 2 days, we will see , i will need confirmation early tomorrow. bill please provide some analytics whenever you get some free time, and if your tooo busy , i understand, just want to try to give the group here an extra opinion.
    i almost raised my bid to .0016 because i feel confident about the next couple of days...
    if anyone disagrees with my reads PLEASE give me your opinion..i take constructive criticism very well

PLEASE DYODD , i am not a pro analyst..this is all my OPINION...TY and GL

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:31 PM #46
    explanation for those who want one:

the red candle shows the sellers trying to drive the market down (friday) , the small body (today) shows the bears cant drive this any lower. tomorrow a strong green candle will confirm a reversal has occurred and the bulls have take over....tomorrow is supposed to be green for this pattern to be confirmed..

Guru
    06-22-2009, 04:44 PM #47

Mglg

Bass -

I haven't looked at the charts yet, but I will say this. You are not the only one who couldn't get your order filled. A lot of people tried and just couldn't get it done. Even at .0016 there was a big wait and that was the ask for the greater portion of the day.

MGLG's base is like concrete now. That in itself is a very rare situation. Everybody is holding and trying to buy more.

This baby is going to pay big in my estimation.

Even though it was a boring day watching the base further solidify, it will make a world of difference when the PR is released.

It really is great stuff! They all ready have the gas and oil..now flow rates will come out and then 11 more wells and two shale projects.

Mega money...........

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 05:00 PM #48
    Hi Gang,

What a day huh? The candles were pointing in the right direction for the general market. Got stopped out of DRYS, at least for my long, still have a call that isn't worth much. But, thats a good thing, don't want big losses. I saw futures dropping before I went to bed, so figured it would be a down day.

Looking at a "trend" point of view for your guys plays, I have a trend system and also I used to follow (as in watch) a pretty successful day trader who traded things like SRS on the 15-60 min time scales - so I know her tricks - they are in agreement with each stock (at least using her system on a 60 min time scale - haven't looked at 30 or 15 min...

MGLG would be hold for now - and actually not a bad buy in point if it moves up a little, say break 0.0017 to 0.0018

BEHL would also be a hold for now - but I wouldn't enter or add - again disclaimer is the *I* in the "I wouldn't"

BCLE would be out for now, wait for the next upswing which could be anytime.

Of course, I usually don't play these types of things, but that's what I have on my radar. I spent way too much time last night convincing myself of a big down move today for the general market, so I missed most of todays action, hahaha... but at least I was on the right side of the fence in terms of where I had my money for a change.

I'll likely have my hands full on SRS and FAZ since I am "overweighted" so to speak on those at the moment, so I may be a little quiet.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 06-22-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: just looked at 60 min, and wanted to clarify

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 05:11 PM #49
    Not sure if you guys also trade SIRI - its a mixed bag on that guy - my trend system is still up, but its a mixed bag of indicators on the day trade plan... the last exit would have been at 0.40. Though the violent spikes wreak havoc on these types of scans, IMO.

From a (disclaimer *my tea leaf reading*) pattern perspective a close above 0.38 would be bullish tomorrow.

Off topic... My friend that I traded SIRI with previously bought me a SIRI stilletto with his winnings, I finally activated it last night, its pretty cool!

I wish I could make more trades like that! I'm kind of on a losing streak at the moment!

Guru
    06-22-2009, 05:14 PM #50

Just a general chart for 6 months MGLG

Page 5 of 35 ... 3456715 ...