Page 33 of 35 ... 233132333435
    Guru
    06-26-2009, 11:41 PM #321
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Had a 1M buy order MGLG @ .0011 all day...did not fill. But, I'll take .0014-.0015 close.

Siri- Russell rebalance kicked thier ass at the close. TD show over 120M AH transactions WTF

BCLE- crickets chirping

On another note- 104 degrees yesterday...110 degree heat index today. do you have room for tent or cardboard box in the front yard? Can't wait for July-August!!!!!!!

have agreat weekend. fixing to jump into the pool to cool off. shit...maybe not...all evaporated out!!!!!!

Jeff
    Hey Jeff -

I am glad that I am not there in that heat! It is in the eighties here and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a little rain shower just about every day.

BCLE - Do a couple of posts a day on investorshub.com BCLE forum.

SIRI - That about blew my mind at this day's close

MGLG - People are waiting for the PR and the rise today could be from anticipation, but we shall see

I don't have a pool. They do at the country club here where I live, but they want $2000 for three months to swim there with a bunch of germ-infested kids. Plus if you don't eat at least $86.00 a month worth the hamburgers and crap from their snack bar, they charge you anyway. Don't even ask me about the country club. I have never been in there.

Have a great weekend and chime in when you get a chance.

Bill

Guru
    06-26-2009, 11:56 PM #322
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    thanks for the shots Bill! lets close strong!
    You are more than welcome.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 12:08 AM #323

Clearing up some confusion

Have you ever noticed that after the bell goes off and the market is closed that you see shares still being traded? like .0014 1,500,000 form t 16:04 P.M.?

What is happening is the MM's are placing orders that were placed during the day and didn't fit with anything else. (They also hold some to manipulate the price and enter them after the market). They are essentially "Cleaning up the desk". Ten to one they were holding them in case the price went up to .0016 so they could drag it back down to .0015 after the close.

Now when After Hours opens up, they are all form t trades. They technically have to fill out a form for each order.

So here is the definition: A NASD form that is used for reporting an equity trade that was executed after the normal market hours.

Here is an example that happened today: MGLG closed at .0014. Immediately after the bell, some form t orders followed at .0015. So you can say that MGLG closed at .0015.

It isn't until 4:30 P.M. est that AH officially opens again, but MGLG doesn't trade in After Hours.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-27-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Mentor
    06-27-2009, 12:17 AM #324
    Bill

Also don't forget...get'um anywhere water and they have to pee!!!

Jeff

Guru
    06-27-2009, 12:20 AM #325
    Bill

Also don't forget...get'um anywhere water and they have to pee!!!

Jeff
    LMAO... ya kids pee and fart in the pool. I loved that scene in Caddy Shack with the Baby Ruth floating around, lol.

06-27-2009, 01:21 AM #326
    Ray

Damn ray...same thing happened when i took the blue dog out for a stroll in the park...he got dry humped by a very horny little chiuauauauaaaaa(whatevr). had to beat him off with a stick. blue dog went home with his tail between his legs.
    the blue dog was
    singing yo quero..!! taco bell...I jumped on tripps thought's on the stary eyed
    blue dog ,and he was right ... he quit licking his privates for just enough time for .o5 I just did not have quick enough fingers to make the $$$ ,
    but I do enjoy the ride with Bill and the group

Guru
    06-27-2009, 01:26 AM #327
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    the blue dog was
    singing yo quero..!! taco bell...I jumped on tripps thought's on the stary eyed
    blue dog ,and he was right ... he quit licking his privates for just enough time for .o5 I just did not have quick enough fingers to make the $$$ ,
    but I do enjoy the ride with Bill and the group
    Ray -

You are the stud! It was a total mind ***k today for SIRI owners. Man, I was watching SIRI and it was great then all of the sudden I was seeing posts and couldn't believe it. If any damage was done to anybody, I would loudly complain to the SEC.

I don't know if any was done, but if I was affected, and the MM's being able to see the stops, I would complain.

That has to be illegal. At the precise moment before the close has to involve insider information, or a totally calculated rouge.

Guru
    06-27-2009, 01:53 AM #328
    Out for the night...please post to investorshub.com BCLE forum and get the stock rolling........

Bill

Guru
    06-27-2009, 01:09 PM #329

Good Morning MGLG and BCLE people!

Monday could be a possible big day for MGLG. It was growing on Friday in anticipation of the production report on the wells coming out. They are just waiting for the flow figures from Citizen's. Karen at IR said that is the only thing that they are waiting on per the post that I posted on here. So stand bye, this could be one hell of a ride.

BCLE is in cruise position and is at a prime price.

I am wishing that this was Monday, lol. Oh well, it will come.

Any ideas or thoughts on anything, please post them here.

Have a great morning.

Bill

Guru
    06-27-2009, 01:26 PM #330

Mglg