Page 14 of 35 ... 4121314151624 ...
    06-23-2009, 06:05 PM #131
    Hey Bill...its seems like we close green every time I post

From another site of some BCLE holders(http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...0238297&ref=mf)

Brian (Atlanta, GA) wrote
    at 4:20pm

put in a 250k bid when stock hit .022, only got 5k then moved up and got 5k more at .023, then mm bounced it around and played only filling scraps of my order. I bumped up bid at 3 pm when stock was .025- .026 and then got a few more at .026, .0265, .027 was highest I paid. I don't believe there is much stock out there and people are waiting on this on for something in print. If we see the news and share update on pinksheet.com, with revenue already booked and future revenue estimates, we could pop 5 fold easy. I know it's pennyland but all should be rewarded if Shipley proves accurate on what has been relayed to investors. GLTA and always do DD before investing in any stock--pink or big board

Penny Stocks wrote
    at 3:29pm
    After the market update, 6/23 - We closed the day +7.41% at the high of the day at .029 on 814k buys and 642k sells. The way we closed today renewed my confidence in the formation, as a close in the red would have caused indicators across the chart to appear to signal a continuation of the downtrend. The way we closed today shows a relatively reliable indication of a bullish reversal with a Bullish Hammer formation. The thing I am most relieved to see is the lower bollinger band appearing on the chart again, bringing a sigh of relief. The upper bollinger band is also stabilizing and appears it will curve up by Friday, another extremely good sign. All of the indicators I am watching were very close to showing a downtrend, however the close in the green today kinked both of them back upwards into another pre-bullish signal with stochastic re-divergence, renewed MACD power, RSI reversals, and possible TRIX re-divergence.
    Last edited by notwal; 06-23-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Addict
    06-23-2009, 06:06 PM #132

Fyi

NXHD...
    Buy Volume: 1,942,000,000
    Sell Volume: 771,965,000

Mentor
    06-23-2009, 06:13 PM #133
    Funny thing happened to me...

Near EOD, I actually decided to put some money into BCLE based on a pattern and expectation of the crossover. But, I had the order of the stocks between my trading platform and my stockcharts reversed for BCLE and BEHL in the lists. I now have a lot of shares of BEHL. Hahaha - It made me think of the recent blog post over at Market Club regarding, "what's your luckiest trade?" I'm now hoping that I'll qualify to post a second story.

Guru
    06-23-2009, 11:20 PM #134

Hey Notwal

Way to go...keep on posting! That is good information that you posted!

Guru
    06-23-2009, 11:22 PM #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post

Near EOD, I actually decided to put some money into BCLE based on a pattern and expectation of the crossover. But, I had the order of the stocks between my trading platform and my stockcharts reversed for BCLE and BEHL in the lists. I now have a lot of shares of BEHL. Hahaha - It made me think of the recent blog post over at Market Club regarding, "what's your luckiest trade?" I'm now hoping that I'll qualify to post a second story.
    That is funny, Dave! Well, you just might just have enough now to get a reserved parking spot at the company.

I just woke up. I was watching T.V. and laying on the couch and fell asleep.

I guess I had to re-energize.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-23-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Guru
    06-23-2009, 11:24 PM #136
    Oh ya, then after all of that hoop dee doo this mornin about PF chart class...well I slept through that also. Oh well, such is life!

Enthusiast
    06-23-2009, 11:24 PM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post

LMAO.....now go buy a 2$ scratch-off, who needs charts and stats...GL

Guru
    06-23-2009, 11:46 PM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    NXHD...
    Buy Volume: 1,942,000,000
    Sell Volume: 771,965,000
    Hey Shots - That is a pretty wild chart there. Good luck with it! I am on hold for a while. If I had a couple of more million MGLG I would have made a very similar move. Good eye!

I am going to watch it.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-23-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Addict
    06-24-2009, 12:08 AM #139
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Shots - That is a pretty wild chart there. Good luck with it! I am on hold for a while. If I had a couple of more million MGLG I would have made a very similar move. Good eye!
    Yeah, it is.
    You dont have to agree with my move just to agree. If you think I'm crazy, please feel free to give me your honest opinion.

But to put things in perspective, I am 33 years old and beginning a lucrative career.
    I have the luxury of risk. I dont think that NXHD is some amazing company, and to be completely honest all the PRs scare the shit out of me. But I think I can flip it at .0003 for 10 Mil shares giving me 5 Mil free and clear.

I may be wrong. I have to admit that. But thats the game we play. We see our opportunities and we make our moves.
    It is the same as Bassmaster playing poker. He does the best he can with the information he has at the time. And he accepts the outcome, good or bad, and he plays the next hand.
    If he couldnt do that simple task, I dont think he'd be a very good poker player.
    BASS, feel free to correct me if I am out of line here, brother.

Ok, I just got home from the bar and am feeling it.
    I went to the bar tonight to study, of all things, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support. LOL!
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, there were about 25 bartender school students there tonight all ready to take there turn pouring me drinks.
    OUCH!
    I ended up chatting/flirting with about four 19 year old bartender school girls.
    I'm 33!
    I have no business talking to young girls like that.
    But what fun it was.

ACLS was put on hold as I was having fun tonight. MGLG is still waiting for the PR. NXHD may or may not be an amazing stock. Time will tell.
    But thank you God for this life.

Guru
    06-24-2009, 12:18 AM #140
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Yeah, it is.
    You dont have to agree with my move just to agree. If you think I'm crazy, please feel free to give me your honest opinion.

But to put things in perspective, I am 33 years old and beginning a lucrative career.
    I have the luxury of risk. I dont think that NXHD is some amazing company, and to be completely honest all the PRs scare the shit out of me. But I think I can flip it at .0003 for 10 Mil shares giving me 5 Mil free and clear.

I may be wrong. I have to admit that. But thats the game we play. We see our opportunities and we make our moves.
    It is the same as Bassmaster playing poker. He does the best he can with the information he has at the time. And he accepts the outcome, good or bad, and he plays the next hand.
    If he couldnt do that simple task, I dont think he'd be a very good poker player.
    BASS, feel free to correct me if I am out of line here, brother.

Ok, I just got home from the bar and am feeling it.
    I went to the bar tonight to study, of all things, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support. LOL!
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, there were about 25 bartender school students there tonight all ready to take there turn pouring me drinks.
    OUCH!
    I ended up chatting/flirting with about four 19 year old bartender school girls.
    I'm 33!
    I have no business talking to young girls like that.
    But what fun it was.

ACLS was put on hold as I was having fun tonight. MGLG is still waiting for the PR. NXHD may or may not be an amazing stock. Time will tell.
    But thank you God for this life.
    I am going to watch your pick for a while. It doesn't have a really long history with a chart like today, but you have been studying the news and such, so you have a lot better idea about it than I do. It will be interesting.

You've had a pretty good gut feeling about NXHD, so let's see how it plays.

So how is the residency going so far? I hope that you are really enjoying it.

Page 14 of 35 ... 4121314151624 ...