Page 10 of 12 ... 89101112
    Guru
    06-22-2009, 07:41 PM #91
    $ee you latahhhh

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 07:48 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Im definately alarmed that my assumptions that ISEG handled no retail shares is false. I even talked to ISEG and my broker, and investor relations about this MM. Never once brought up that they run retail shares. International exchange. SL62 said that ISO orders might be the cause of the small lot trades back and forth. Might be a non manipulation answer for every little detail, but when you throw in a painted close, a high volume of naked shorting,and concentrated efforts of one or 2 MM's to be constantly attacking the ask price, its hard to feel otherwise.
    im sure youre gonna change your mind when siri breaks .50 tomorrow, i dont know if itll hold, but itll break it.

Guru
    06-22-2009, 08:06 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    im sure youre gonna change your mind when siri breaks .50 tomorrow, i dont know if itll hold, but itll break it.
    Best wishes on this pipedream. For me, I'm driving 4 hours to Chicago for our blessed NPE (National Plastics Exposition), and I will enjoy Sirius the entire time. Until profitability, accept 35.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 08:20 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    do you mean if most of these guys who brag that they love sirius so much stop day trading it, we would be alot higher? im not clear on your statement.
    the simple short answer is yes,it is part of the day to day problem..Example,last month they buy on way down to .32 and we get a pop to .403 and they sell for short term profit..then it goes up in AH and they bitch,then nextmorning you hear crap about hope this is the day we pop,and they'll take it down watch out,then they buy and sell after .04 or .05 cent profit for the take down then they bitch again....sound familiar..

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 08:27 PM #95
    Well I might agree with you to a degree if the disturbing news Viper shared with us today is true. If TDA runs their orders through ISEG, then all bets are off. New information to me.
    Irish, get real. You think that close of .35 was legit? Just day traders right? I didnt see any heavy retailers selling. Saw a bunch of 100 and 500 trades run through though at critical points in the day though. They can short it all they want. Dont even need to have shares, so what makes you think traders affect the stock much? I dont see it. No ones sellling here, because the prices here have been offered on worse news. No ones buying here either, because they are waiting to buy on a break out, having already been offered these prices for 4 months straight now.
    No, this stock is stuck because 2 or 3 MM's want it that way.

If you think that close was legitamite, then I dont know what to tell you. I didnt trade at .35 all day. Not one share. The last bid at the time was around .356, in fact, large blocks had to fill at .36 right before that. Then 2 MM's agree to cancel a trade at .35, for the exact same amount of shares. Irish, get real dude. Your too smart to sound naive.
    P.S.this has nothing to do with the close or manipulation,

Relmor,do you actually read the post on Satwaves,or are you too busy bitching to notice..every day people chime in about buys and sells..that is a microcosim of the swing traders in this stock..penny stocks do that,they allow small investors in with $500 to $1000
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-22-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Guru
    06-22-2009, 08:38 PM #96

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 08:44 PM #97
    You havent seen the Fail to Deliver list?
    Neither have you,but where do you think the FTD shares were sold to,DUH Retail...there are almost 2.4 billion retail shares out there as of 3-31-09,according to latest figures...and according to 1Q report there are 850k individual people who own SXM stock...when you consider for along time in Jan,Feb and March sp was .08 to .13..$1300 buys you 10k shares and so forth,now tell me what you see on level2?yeah that's right mostly 1000 to 10000 block trades...

Don't get me wrong some can make great money day or swing trading it,but 99% are losing their shorts(no pun intended) to the shorts!!!
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-22-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 08:49 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    tripp saw this once before,how accurate and new is it,or is it like MAFFAIS,3 months behind...
    also brings up another culprit,actively traded ETF's swing trading..

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 08:52 PM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    they really make it too obvious, thats why traders love it.
    Exactly my point,they want the daily commissions on trades,so they paint a range every day until they get em comfortable and then wipe em out with a big run up or take down..

06-22-2009, 09:02 PM #100

Example of failure to deliver stock

Here is a great presentation to show HOW the market makers manipulate stock and fail to deliver

www.businessjive.com

Page 10 of 12 ... 89101112