06-19-2009, 02:02 PM #1

Unbelievable

Sirius just played a song I didn't like that much, so I'm cancelling my subscription.

Jesus......I've never heard so many whiners in my life!

It costs $2.99 to add this service. It costs .99 to download one song from itunes. For three bucks you get access to music 24/7. That's like 15,000 songs or something.

My wife kinda looked at me funny this morning, so I'm getting rid of her.

My dog didn't come when I called him, so I took him to the pound.

06-19-2009, 03:38 PM #2
    That's the spirit!

You will fit in quite well here.

[/sarcasm]

Head Honcho
    06-19-2009, 06:08 PM #3
    It doesnt have to be black and white. The reality is that there is a shade of grey in America right now and the 77% drop in starbucks profits tells a really interesting story. I agree that a $2 is a drop in the bucket but the lines sure have been a lot shorter at starbucks lately.

I do get your point but telling someone who is mad to not be mad is just as bad. Some guy goes overboard complaining so then we go overboard and tell him that his/her feelings arent valid? Its just as dumb IMHO.

My 2 cents... for what its worth.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 08:38 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    It doesnt have to be black and white. The reality is that there is a shade of grey in America right now and the 77% drop in starbucks profits tells a really interesting story. I agree that a $2 is a drop in the bucket but the lines sure have been a lot shorter at starbucks lately.

I do get your point but telling someone who is mad to not be mad is just as bad. Some guy goes overboard complaining so then we go overboard and tell him that his/her feelings arent valid? Its just as dumb IMHO.

My 2 cents... for what its worth.
    I hoping like all markets, the ones financially on the fence in regards to paying for radio, rebound with the general economy. Worst economic conditions in decades and SiriusXM unllike some companies, still found ways to grow year to year. Dont look at the stock market to determine when our economy turned south. It always has a blow off top, before a huge reversal. The economy was turning south from early 2008.

Charles, dont you see increased DEMAND once the economy rebounds?