Page 16 of 25 ... 61415161718 ...
    Enthusiast
    06-19-2009, 10:02 PM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    and that fat prick in the video is for sure shorting sirius. he seems freaked out that they are even mentioning siri, i bet he covered during the commercial.
    Yeah...I'm pretty sure I saw a bead of sweat falling from his brow.....

That's GREAT news...and there's no way that fat bastard could spin it any other way.

Addict
    06-19-2009, 10:02 PM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    with error responces.....And dont talk about Mel...He's the one that has the proven track record to make big things happen....and he is.....
    people like you make me sick...you want him to make you money but its not fast enought so you got to talk your S**T..... get a grip.........

Jesus Christ man lighten up , I put the smiley there so you would know I was joking so back off will ya.
    OK...No Problem.....Sorry then I take it back....Good Luck!

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 10:03 PM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Are you saying that there are people who work at Google who are targeting SW? That is the funniest thing I have heard all week. The conspiracy has jumped to a whole new level!

Google is a search engine with an algorithm. You could be first one day and last the next, I dont think the robot that is GoogleBot has a personal vendetta against SW... Brandon is simply not smart. I have been trying to explain that to people for a while now but no one will listen.
    No, not from google. I retracted the entire notion. Im sure your right.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 10:04 PM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Yeah...I'm pretty sure I saw a bead of sweat falling from his brow.....

That's GREAT news...and there's no way that fat bastard could spin it any other way.
    No but he tried didnt he. Seriously, when you see stuff like that, does anyone really doubt the media bias? Ive never see guys almost cry when talking about a stock. He couldnt leave is emotions out of a simple phone call about a worthless penny stock and maybe o god maybe some good news. How does this affect apple more? LOL Sure if it helps Apple, then it sure as hell is going to help Sirius more, you dumb ass.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-19-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Enthusiast
    06-19-2009, 10:04 PM #155
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    It's a point but small one.as i have XM best of to get howard ,but mainly Football,but remember that is in the car and i reupped for 3 years to get the premium internet feed aslo for vfree..There are only 700k XM best of as of 1Qcc...but if they had howard online and in phone they would still keep it for the car IMHO..
    MHOis the extra AD revenue from the I-Phone app is unknown and they are negotiating price with Howard over this and a new contract as well...Think about it,it's only been 2 months for howard on the net correct?
    So your talking about maybe tripleing his audience availability and that is more Ad revenue for his show..He's really the only one generating Ad rev for company or lets say 80%,which i believe was 47 net mil last year total...
    This is a good point. Remember that SXM has engaged efuel for a national ad solicitation for Howard.

Head Honcho
    06-19-2009, 10:06 PM #156
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    No, not from google. I retracted the entire notion. Im sure your right.
    So, someone outside of Google is hacking Google and messing with SW? That is an even better (totally impossible) conspiracy!

I dont know what he told you but, you can chalk it up to him not understanding how things work (he didnt when he was here either). Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-19-2009, 10:07 PM #157
    hey guys lets get back on topic, bout how that fat guy was obviously about to have a massive heart attack.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 10:15 PM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I am a fan of their services but lets be clear... I spend 90% of my time listening to Sirius XM. I am sure the Sirius XM app is great, I just prefer the music and quality of sound that slacker provides.
    i dont question how much time you listen to sirius. but we're discussing a different platform here. i cant argue about your choice of music and i havent listened to slacker lately so i dont know if they increased their library.
    is there a noticeable difference between the quality of the 2 streams? in my car today the sirius stream sounded excellent. hold on, i just put on my dre beats headphones and listening to the sirius app stream now, it is crystal clear.
    so, IMO, in order for slacker/pandora to prosper vs the sirius app, they would need to stream popular terrestrial personalities just to have a chance. the current content is way too inferior. you have alot more choices with sirius.

gimme some edges they have over sirius . id like to hear more of your opinion now that the sirius app is officially released and the #2 free download on itunes.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 10:15 PM #159
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey guys lets get back on topic, bout how that fat guy was obviously about to have a massive heart attack.
    I hope he did. Only a fool makes those arguements he made. . Notice how no one said, ya, or your right, or good point, the camera didnt even show the other faces after he almost cried. They were probably pointing figures at him laughing, because he was bragging about his short at lunch that day, how he coverd at .31 and reshorted at .43. LOL

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 10:17 PM #160
    btw ..sworn , you have to post the stocks you were talking about in the pink sheets sticky in market watch forum.. i want to take a look
    Last edited by bassmaster; 06-19-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Page 16 of 25 ... 61415161718 ...