Page 11 of 25 ... 91011121321 ...
    Mentor
    06-19-2009, 04:56 PM #101
    how do i paste an image from my comp. i want to show a screenshot of my sirius app in action

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:26 PM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    All I know is with the rate increase I am looking forward to the 3rd and 4th quarter. I have never felt better about where they are at. I dont even think I will sell any shares in a channel to be sure I dont lose out. It is going to be hard to predict how investors are going to take the 2nd quarter news (not to mention if the news its not to bad) with the 3rd quarter not being to far off.

be careful with that 3rd quarter . . might see big capex deduction (which we understand) for sat-launch . . . then Q-4 we pay-off a big loan balance (not sure how that is accounted for) . . the risk of course is the media spin of no FCF for Q3 & Q4 . . . one would assume that Q2 is already tanked due to sub losses.

06-19-2009, 05:36 PM #103
    what happened to Satwaves.com?????????

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:38 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    No, the question asked was about Pocket Tunes vs. new SXM app. Why would people pay per month using new SXM app when they can pay one time fee for Pocket Tunes and still get the same content? I'm just re-stating the question. I don't know how it works with Pocket Tunes or what it offers.

Also....does anyone know if Pandora, Slacker, Pocket Tunes, etc, allow the iPhone user to receive and send txt messages, or take phone call, when those apps are running? Reviewers of SXM app say can't do that with this app. That's a problem, but not so much if the others can't either. Anyone know?
    ive had an iphone since its debut 2 years ago. you cant use more than 1 app at a time. i can use safari (its not an app) while on a phone call. i can look at notes(thats an app) while on a call. but thats pretty much it. you cant text message and listen to ANY ONLINE MUSIC STREAM. because its a different app. you cant even listen to the ipod when your on a call, but you can text. sirius xm app shutting off when you get a call is not a deficiency from SIRIUS, just how apple makes it work...i mean what would it be like if someone had 3 music apps running at the same time. impossible.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 06-19-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Guru
    06-19-2009, 05:53 PM #105
    ANYBODY STILL WATCHING THE STOCK?jumped in less than a minute from .34 to .39 something is uip!@!@#E!@#$12

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:53 PM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    That makes sense, there might be some artists that cant be played. Any idea who those artists are and why? I have my own station with about 20+ artists and I hear all of them being played from radio singles, to live stuff, to rare and uncut stuff. I have heard other people mention this kind of thing but, I am curious what genre of music is losing out because it isnt rock/heavy metal. I even hear metallica on slacker, and they are usually against this kind of stuff. Maybe it is some specific production companies that dont work with the online guys?

DONT TEXT AND DRIVE! For the love of God and all things holy, I ride a motorcycle and people like you scare the shit out of me on the highway!
    its not just some artists, it was alot of songs. i have no clue why they didnt have them "in stock". maybe pand/slack have to purchase the rights to them, or they purchased certain types of libraries from music publishers/record labels. im sure if thats it, they are building theyre library with some of the revenue they get, but i havent listened in months. i honestly felt the music they played in the genre i picked was album filler quality and alot of music bands i never heard of.

i know your a fan of pand/slack but you need to try the new sirius app. it is way better. do you want me to provide a list of content?
    i am not backing away from my opinion last night about stern not being on the release but take that away, this thing still beats pand/slack hands down. finally we have something to go against those 2 site. they will prolly survive, but only to free customers.regardless they wont be a match for sirius now that we have a product in that marketplace.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 06-19-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:55 PM #107
    WTF DID HAPPEN TO SATWAVES, can one of you guys who are close to principles there give em a call or something...im not heartbroken , just curious.

Guru
    06-19-2009, 05:55 PM #108
    aNYBIDY WATCHING? jesus open ur software somthing is up quick quick quick!!!@1

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:57 PM #109
    sirius .42 AH

youre right something is up

Guru
    06-19-2009, 05:58 PM #110
    i heard cnbc is pumping sirius saying its #1 d/led app and how succesful it is

Page 11 of 25 ... 91011121321 ...