Page 24 of 25 ... 1422232425
    06-20-2009, 03:42 PM #231
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Your wrong. The they is ISEG who allows and sets all AH and PM pricing. PM and AH action is usually useless. But it a valuable weopon in phasing out buyers and sellers at certain levels. An example....
    Lets say a stock closes at .39 cents. There are huge buys waiting to be triggered on a run past .40 cents. If the next day the stock opens at .41 cents, the MM's have cleared a ton of retailer buyers who would have bought at .40 and sold at lets say .45 as an example. Now if it opens at .41, lets say that freezes them. They wait. It takes off and they decide to buy at .44. It goes to .46 and they sell. Instead of 6 cents profit , the MM's only have you 2 cents profit. Its all game. Esepcially in penny stock ranges.
    How can the ISEG set a price in PM and AH trading when the online brokers will not allow you to enter an order without having a limit on it? Doesn't the amount someone specifies on the limit order set the price?

06-20-2009, 03:43 PM #232
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Your wrong. The they is ISEG who allows and sets all AH and PM pricing. PM and AH action is usually useless. But it a valuable weopon in phasing out buyers and sellers at certain levels. An example....
    Lets say a stock closes at .39 cents. There are huge buys waiting to be triggered on a run past .40 cents. If the next day the stock opens at .41 cents, the MM's have cleared a ton of retailer buyers who would have bought at .40 and sold at lets say .45 as an example. Now if it opens at .41, lets say that freezes them. They wait. It takes off and they decide to buy at .44. It goes to .46 and they sell. Instead of 6 cents profit , the MM's only have you 2 cents profit. Its all game. Esepcially in penny stock ranges.
    I was playing around with iseg in the ah market and almost lost half my position. Cancelled my sell in the nick of time. Wew!

Mentor
    06-20-2009, 04:04 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by aosborn View Post
    How can the ISEG set a price in PM and AH trading when the online brokers will not allow you to enter an order without having a limit on it? Doesn't the amount someone specifies on the limit order set the price?
    Ive rarely if ever see MM's fighting in PM and AH trading on this stock, especially on low volume, no news days. They always allow ISEG to be the lowerst ask, and usualy the highest bidder. This boxes in trades, making it hard to fill anything outside this range. It seems weird to me the respect other MM's give this range, almost like they feel confident on that day, the stock is going where ISEG will allow it to go. Maybe they feel since that is the case, ISEG, on low volume days, with no news, has more shares to make sure their agenda is the one for the day. Now, if you noticed the last time it was touching .32, I was laughing to other posters how funny it was to see the MM's jumping to a higher bid, finally. You knew that was the bottom. Now there is no order, and they get greedy. But if a MM thinks ISEG can get it to .34, .32, .33, why not wait till there to buy, why interfere with that? Remember, their goal is buy as low as possible. Sometimes they maybe even jump on and help this process. Nothing illgeal in theory on there end, thats for sure. IF you have the money and the pull, and you start your own MM service(broker) you can do some damage to these guys. But its a private party, and your not invited. Your only invited in as the ARCA and NASDAQ trade, and your second fiddle. Notice how NASDAQ and ARCA gets treated. They are very active, but ISEG jumps up and will steal NASDAQ sellers all the time. Then let it fill down.
    Whats happening is a transfer of shares for dumb money to smart money. If you see heavy ISEG and CINN and BATS buying, then you know its going up eventually. If you see them dumping in mass amounts, then you know they are either shorting to keep a range, or dumping shares to book profits. Sometimes Im sure, even a little of both.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-20-2009 at 04:07 PM.

Mentor
    06-20-2009, 04:09 PM #234
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSViper View Post
    I was playing around with iseg in the ah market and almost lost half my position. Cancelled my sell in the nick of time. Wew!
    Viper we need to talk. I got some funny news for you.

06-20-2009, 07:22 PM #235

The fast money change of FACE

Guru
    06-21-2009, 10:00 AM #236
    that link goes to show there are smart people invested in siri, nice splice of the pics, that tells it all.

Where are we on the downloads now?

06-21-2009, 10:48 AM #237
    I swear to God it's going to take a fracking SIRI implant to get this thing over .50 ...

06-21-2009, 11:10 AM #238
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    that link goes to show there are smart people invested in siri, nice splice of the pics, that tells it all.

Where are we on the downloads now?
    Still #2 overall. BTW, #1 Paper Toss is a pretty cool free game. There's good reason for it staying #1.

06-21-2009, 11:12 AM #239
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude110 View Post
    I swear to God it's going to take a fracking SIRI implant to get this thing over .50 ...
    Just need to get it high enough that the shorts panic. Unfortunately the massive 1 minute share dumpages have had a dramatic effect on the various attempts to move higher.

Guru
    06-21-2009, 12:05 PM #240
    NEWSFLASH!

This should send the sp skyhigh!

http://www.examiner.com/x-448-SF-Rad...ir-on-XMSirius

Gay music? What is gay music, ABBA? Maybe I'll listen and find out.