Page 5 of 33 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:40 AM #41
    there we go the 50 dma appears to be offering support thats what we need to see

Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 10:43 AM #42
    IMO we are about to see SXM promoting advertising on Stern's show to coincide with release of apps for more PDAs.

Mel and John are working the revenue means to pay off the debt coming in the next two years. And from what I see, they will have it in place by Dec 09. I know people are frustrated with the pps, but IMO this is a stock to consistently accumulate and build your position. I can easily see a SXM broadcast network emerge with exclusive content that people will clamor for and advertisers will drool over.

A year ago many felt $4/share was a good deal for the combined company.

And they have added new exclusive content. It is still a growing product.
    Content is king!

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:43 AM #43
    Tripp agree with you about swing traders keeping this stockunstable.
    EXn other site some sold at .41 to .43 and suckers bought them,then MM's see thier buys at .37 to .39 and fill them with a take down with all the shares they bought in .31 to .33 range last month...and the same traders complained vehemently all month about stagnant movement and runs up to .60's and all then sell here...why the hell would the MM's ever let it move up without institutional money to F them here..

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:47 AM #44
    Hey charles, Tyler. Want to see real reporting. Go check out your buddies site. Why some days I love him, others I hate him. Maybe you guys over here can do that kind of journalism some day.
    Instead of just reporting what the app doesnt have, like every other news outlet in the country. Strive to be different!!
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-18-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:47 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    another thing people are forgetting, why the hell would sirius put their best content on the iphone when no one is going to buy their own portable sat radio's anymore when they can buy an iphone for cheaper. so its good they put alot of what i consider outstanding content on the iphone, but they left a few goodies so that possibly they can still clear whats left of their portables. hopefully they stop trying to compete in the handheld dept and just put all their content on cell phones like iphone blackberry etc... i think it will come. hopefully when sirius runs out of hand held portables to sell.
    waiting to unload the portables is horrible IMO. releasing all content on iphone forces portable device manufacturers to upgrade their units. internal competition. thats how innovation is instigated.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:48 AM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Tripp agree with you about swing traders keeping this stockunstable.
    EXn other site some sold at .41 to .43 and suckers bought them,then MM's see thier buys at .37 to .39 and fill them with a take down with all the shares they bought in .31 to .33 range last month...and the same traders complained vehemently all month about stagnant movement and runs up to .60's and all then sell here...why the hell would the MM's ever let it move up without institutional money to F them here..
    You see what you see. If you have a plan to rebuy, like me, its a great trade. If you dont rebuy, then your right, why sell at .41? Rebought at .38 and will try for .36 now.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:49 AM #47
    It looks like we are finding our way back to that nice, cozy and warm place of 34 cents.

This morning, after it went to 42, I asked myself if it could stay there. I laughed and shook my head.

I'm holding some GE stock. Christ is the street just beating the F out of it. All the news is great. They appear to be stacking up deal after deal.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:51 AM #48
    MM's see the selling, so they wont move it up till its done. If they can reverse it, they will. Not saying its not moving back up by the end of the day though. Probably will. I was convinced in PM we were going to get the shaft this morning.

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 10:52 AM #49
    Current Sirius XM app rating in the iPhone app store
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:58 AM #50

Slept on it

Your all out of your minds...

1. if your trying to pick up a chick you don't use all of your best moves on the first date, and a little meanness, some give and take, a rub with a punch, yes you may not get laid on the first date, but you will get your brains f-d out on the second and subsequent

Where would we go from here if howard was on the iphone app, sxm is thinking long term, they are in the headlines today and Howard is the headline...exactly what they wanted.

2. Howard keeps saying he made this company, could Mel be saying really? Watch how many subscribers I can get without you.

This is a test to see howards true draw, how many subs can they get without howard.

3. Contrary to #2, Howard is the king of all media. This was howard Stern telling sxm how to make money. Piss people off, that is how you make money. Stay relevant, stay on peoples minds.

Howard made this decision, brilliant marketing. SXM is in the news everywhere...everywhere. And whos name is on those headlines? and what do they all say? SXM's #1 channel is not on the Iphone app, howard stern. This is an f-u to everyone who says howard is irelevant!

4. Come on people, don't make me go back up through the posts and grab all the quotes that say "i don't listen to howard but this is truly a bad move"

This is not a bad move for the long term this is a great move for us longs, bleed on it!

Page 5 of 33 ... 3456715 ...