Page 1 of 21 12311 ...
    Mentor
    06-17-2009, 12:24 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread Wednesday June 17th 2009:

Good morning everyone here at the Buzz,looks like we are getting some News about an I-Phone APP release tomorrow June 18th by SXM..If true,it's about time and very much appreciated for this stagnant SP,which don't believe it will move much because of it until all the ramnifications of how much Revenue and subs it will bring,also what content at what cost will be associated with it,and of course will it work like on-line or as a portable SATRAD as reported else where.

Now usually smart money knows these things before us common retail investors,so if it is coming and has an affect on the SP we should see it move in Pre-Market today and in the afternoon also..But remember it was floating out there most of today on the Web and SP stayed flat and closed RED...This leads me to believe it will not have an appreciable effect on it,YET,
    until it is absorbed and if it contains good Revenue possibilities.

Just remember there are no BOOGIE men in the stock market,just gamblers and cheaters,who will prey on your fear..so stay calm and make rational decisions with YOUR money,keep emotion out of it...JMHO

Post away all and see you in the market..

Guru
    06-17-2009, 12:52 AM #2

Talking Johny's anxious today..intraday by 1am?

been a while since we had an intraday before 7amish

is it possible that streaming over 3G over an iphone app might not be considered internet feed? if so then maybe the feed would include more than the internet feed only channels...but, judging by the new internet only channels released recently we can probably bet its the internet feed.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 01:14 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good morning everyone here at the Buzz,looks like we are getting some News about an I-Phone APP release tomorrow June 18th by SXM..If true,it's about time and very much appreciated for this stagnant SP,which don't believe it will move much because of it until all the ramnifications of how much Revenue and subs it will bring,also what content at what cost will be associated with it,and of course will it work like on-line or as a portable SATRAD as reported else where.

Now usually smart money knows these things before us common retail investors,so if it is coming and has an affect on the SP we should see it move in Pre-Market today and in the afternoon also..But remember it was floating out there most of today on the Web and SP stayed flat and closed RED...This leads me to believe it will not have an appreciable effect on it,YET,
    until it is absorbed and if it contains good Revenue possibilities.

Just remember there are no BOOGIE men in the stock market,just gamblers and cheaters,who will prey on your fear..so stay calm and make rational decisions with YOUR money,keep emotion out of it...JMHO

Post away all and see you in the market..
    Good words, "Stay away from fear." Hold tight and in solidarity! ~19 million today.......very low volume....this seems to be a recreation of .05. If there was some encouragement or a bone thrown at the crowd it would be massive.

SIRI doesn't talk. It doesn't imply. It doesn't explain.

I personally wonder why. Here is what I have derived in my own mind:

I don't believe that they give a shit. Mel now has Malone, and they are sending up new satellites (am I wrong?). If so please tell me, because I am not sure. They have their own game that doesn't include you directly. But the good news is that you are very much a part of the company.

I really think that they want as many people to sell out and get discouraged as possible so they can gain from sold shares. I don't own any SIRI right now (disclaimer).

After all of this time for some of you folks, I would just hang on to make their asses pay you for what ever type of game they are in to. It may take a while, but they owe you. They don't want people along on the ride, but will have to support the remaining guys. Just my opinions and nobody elses.

The best formula in my mind is to hold...you are all ready aboard ship and ready to go. Don't jump. Make them pay..you have the stock and the stock is God to them. You are holding them hostage.

If I owned SIRI now, I would let it ride until doomsday!

I also would not be looking for a quick profit.

(Those are my thoughts...I have ridden the short yellow bus to graduate school. Please don't take this as a direction. My thoughts are irrelevant ...DYODD (do your own research..I am not responsible for you and your gains or losses) and express yourselves too)

Bill

06-17-2009, 06:56 AM #4
    Good Morning All

Thank you Johnny and bill on your thoughts. Every site I read last
    night was abuzz with the release of the Sirius/Iphone connection.
    There is excitement building. Hopefully that enthusiasm will be reflected
    in the stock price.

Julie

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 08:41 AM #5
    Well so far we are up almost .02 in PM,ok,and better than last few days,but not what i was expecting..

Good Morning Julie and Bill,nice words of advice to all to follow Bill...
    Lets see what the market for SXM brings today with the sun shining here in the N.E......

Guru
    06-17-2009, 08:54 AM #6
    http://www.fool.com/investing/value/...t-to-fail.aspx

Motley Fool article noting companies with huge debt.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 09:00 AM #7
    http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=1372602

Sirius passing on royalty fees to customer. Interesting. Will the market respond with "additional revenue" or "price for service will lead to reduced subs"?

06-17-2009, 09:22 AM #8
    Interesting posts all. Good start this morning. I agree with wild Bill don't let fear drive you. I agree with your long term strategy with siri...hence make them pay you, but this stock has a few puppeteers in the back ground that enable fast money to get in and out in very short time periods. In the past sixty days when things were very volatile I sold 30k at .51 .54 .59. I believe many people on here would have loved to sold a hand full of shares at those levels to have avoided this crevasse we have entered into, no?

Have a good day, my Tomlin/Crosby hex worked ,although it should have come yesterday. I hope this thing runs back to .5 today, kick all the haters in the mouth!

Big Ben

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 09:33 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=1372602

Sirius passing on royalty fees to customer. Interesting. Will the market respond with "additional revenue" or "price for service will lead to reduced subs"?
    1st price increase has a positive effect unless they lose 2 million subs because of it. Not going to happen. Next price increase would require slightly less subs needed to be cancelled to make that one worth it. So figure their self pay would have to drop to below 12 million. As I just proved, Rick A. is clueless, or not mentally all their, or purposefully slanting the truth. Most of those self pay subs if they want to avoid the charges can.

06-17-2009, 09:57 AM #10
    I bought back in this morning, since this stock is so speculative... well, there is a lot of speculation going on! There is no way the price will go down after hanging so tight as it has within 3 cents for so long! Something is bound to happen and when it does finally "pop" investors will finally reap the rewards!

Best Always!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ...