Page 11 of 21 ... 910111213 ...
    Mentor
    06-17-2009, 05:02 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    fair enough.. although i didnt read anything today about him telling his flock to get back in. dont matter. i dont wanna drag this any further, i got my kicks in. btw, ive been following asm lately. he is doing a good job on his posts, i like what i am reading from him. he is just a better blogger than journalist imo. you see im not all about hating relmor...
    I love asm. Good guy. Very passionate.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 05:02 PM #102
    IMO anyone that bought in at .05 and .17 got shaked out during that mega lull in .32 range...so maybe we will have more stability as we rise this time...i know nothing...

Guru
    06-17-2009, 05:02 PM #103
    i liked ur article today charles, thought it was well balanced, just didnt like the title.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 05:06 PM #104
    Charles you were correct to post that news article today, not that you need me to tell you that...

We didn't get confirmation until late last night

plus, for investors it seems to be a plus

Guru
    06-17-2009, 05:07 PM #105
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    FWIW- Ill still read and interpret BM's articles im just skeptical of motives. He puts some thought into things..i appreciate all perspectives of course...

The problem there is with the word "some". If you wanted to be taken seriously you have to put more then just "some" thought into your statements. I think more about what I say then he does most of the time and I am just a blogger on a forum. I had more research on that arguement with relmor on 911 then Brandon seems to on alot of his articles.

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 05:07 PM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I wrote about todays news today, sorry about that... what do you suggest I do? I will write about the iPhone app when it becomes news. I am not going to write 3, 4, or 5 articles about the day it is going to be released hoping that I will get it right the week leading up to its release.

I wrote about the price hike because that xm webpage specifically setup for the rate hike was the first confirmation that I could get from Sirius XM. I have talked to my contacts and no one can confirm that the app will be released tomorrow. So, what am I to do? We already talked about what we think it means... should we regurgitate what we have already written?

I wrote how the official Sirius XM application was the reason for Nicemac being squashed (correct)
    http://siriusbuzz.com/sirius-xm-to-r...pplication.php

Tyler mentioned it would be release mid June, around fathers day (correct)
    http://siriusbuzz.com/sirius-xm-q1-numbers-released.php

He then mentioned how he thought they could make it successful
    http://siriusbuzz.com/how-sirius-xm-...nt-success.php

He then posted what he thinks it will mean to the bottom line
    http://siriusbuzz.com/iphone-app-wil...-sirius-xm.php

Bottom line, I cant download a Sirius XM application or point people to where they can download it, until I can, I will wait patiently.
    Hey for once Im going to defend Charles. I loved the article, and the timing. It helped highlight all the potential new revenue SiriusXM will receive because of this. Investors LOVE rate hikes, and fees. Consumers dont like it. But its in our culture. Cable goes up, phone bill goes up. Internet bill goes up. If you offer a way to avoid it(SiriusXM does indeed do this for you), then at least its not as bad a PR hit as it could be. Plus, it would take millions of cancels to negate the effect. Sure, some will. Its a math game. New customers who love the service who decide to keep wont complain, they never knew about it. 1 million new Toyota cars...
    Loving it!!
    Thanks Chuck!!!
    Keep up the good work.

Enthusiast
    06-17-2009, 05:07 PM #107
    Charles-

Just face it - ya can't please everyone. Bitch, bitch, bitch - that's what some people do.

Why do some people think you owe them everything - including clairvoyance?

Thanks for your efforts.

You don't need to appologize.

Many of us here appreciate what you do.

Mentor
    06-17-2009, 05:09 PM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The problem there is with the word "some". If you wanted to be taken seriously you have to put more then just "some" thought into your statements. I think more about what I say then he does most of the time and I am just a blogger on a forum. I had more research on that arguement with relmor on 911 then Brandon seems to on alot of his articles.
    WOW. LOL
    Stop it John. Too funny.
    And you pissed me off today too. I wanted a fight. Stock usually goes up when everyones pissed. Youd think someone crapped in their oatmeal over their sometimes. A bunch of babies. Someone asked about you today. I told them your personal hatred for brandon blinds your need to share to us simpletons.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-17-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Enthusiast
    06-17-2009, 05:19 PM #109
    The simpletons can come over here Rel. Nice you come over here and suck up to Charles and call him a ******** over on the other site.

Head Honcho
    06-17-2009, 05:22 PM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    We didn't get confirmation until late last night
    Thank you for pointing that out. I actually posted the link last night but was exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i liked ur article today charles, thought it was well balanced, just didnt like the title.
    If it wasnt their second rate hike in the last few month... it couldn't have said "yet another!" So, I suggest you complain to Sirius

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    It helped highlight all the potential new revenue SiriusXM will receive because of this.
    Be careful, this might get dangerous for Sirius XM. I can see a lot of negative press (or potential lawsuits) down the pipeline if it turns out Sirius XM profits from this. The post merger agreement was setup to stop that and allow for certain increases for royalty rate hikes only.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSirius View Post
    Why do some people think you owe them everything - including clairvoyance?

Many of us here appreciate what you do.
    Thanks and don't worry, it doesnt get to me like it used to. I am going to do what I do and answer a few concerns here and there if I have a chance.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 11 of 21 ... 910111213 ...