Page 1 of 2 12
    Head Honcho
    06-16-2009, 02:24 PM #1

Artie Lange on Joe Buck Live is a HUGE deal?

This is unreal, the amount of covereage this is getting is beyond me. After listening and watching the show... what the hell was Joe Buck Live supposed to be? You can call Lange an asshole for the way he acted all you want but, that show on HBO was HORRIBLE. They sounded less cohesive then Tyler and I on SiriusBuzz Radio.

Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-16-2009, 04:36 PM #2
    HBO is removing all traces of this show from youtube, which I find weird because the overtime segment was made available online. Wasnt it?

Joe Buck Live sounded like public acccess TV to me. How can you go live without a clue?

Guru
    06-16-2009, 05:12 PM #3
    artie lange was the number 8 most searched topic today on yahoo when i looked, minutes later it fell off and was replaced by elvis costello which is also one of sirius xm's news pieces today

Guru
    06-16-2009, 07:29 PM #4
    please post a link to the after show video, there was 10 minutes that apparently got even raunchier.

Head Honcho
    06-16-2009, 07:41 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    HBO is removing all traces of this show from youtube
    No links to the show, I posted them on twitter today but they were removed a few hours later.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-16-2009, 07:57 PM #6

after show

here is the aftershow, one article said it was worse than the real show but not true,http://deadspin.com/5292467/watch-ar...cks-first-show

part of the show was on the first link on the first post above

Guru
    06-17-2009, 09:29 AM #7
    Artie acted like an ass. He jumped the shark a while back. Artie is at his best telling stories, not beltching out ****, cock, pussy and attacking people.

What is most funny is this is exactly what Artie criticized Sal for - basing his act on thoughtless raunch instead of interesting humor. Artie could have killed just telling stories.

The reason Howard didn't say his"performance" on the show sucked is that it would likely have sent Artie into a "dark place". So now Howard is selling out "honesty" to protect Artie.

Head Honcho
    06-17-2009, 11:38 AM #8
    I agree but, I think its because he was wrapped up in the awkwardness of the lack of flow in the show. He is typically much better on the stern show which is unfortunate because now people who arent subscribers are going to see this version of him and think that he is like that everyday.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-17-2009, 02:42 PM #9
    after listening to the replay of it on the stern show, it wasn't that bad, actually it was funny, what made it so awkward was the rest of the show was so terrible that artie really stood out, just listening to the audio you can hear the crowd cheering and not see the awkward 3 other guys on stage...

the audio of it was better.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 03:04 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I agree but, I think its because he was wrapped up in the awkwardness of the lack of flow in the show. He is typically much better on the stern show which is unfortunate because now people who arent subscribers are going to see this version of him and think that he is like that everyday.
    Good point. And as discussed today on the show, "Howard Stern" gets dragged into it. The fat SOB has done us a disservice!!!!

It was neither funny nor fun.....................................

Page 1 of 2 12