Guru
    06-09-2009, 07:40 AM #1

Howard Stern Heating up

Now that he has his marriage out of the way, expect to see Howard start heating up....I can say that because he already has.

1. he said it was his idea for the "Turn howard Stern on" Free week to XM subscribers.
    2. He was on letterman for the first time in a year and a half, and was promoting sirius heavily on the show last night.

Expect to see more of him. Don't forget he's human and everyone of us that was courting a romantic relationship put alot of effort into that relationship, some work duties or such may have fallen to the wayside, now that the wedding business is out of the way...WATCH OUT! Here comes howard...

Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 09:11 AM #2

Mglg.pk

Did someone mention the above OTC on the chatroom yesterday as a spec play??

I'm curious and interested to throw a little change in there....can anyone offer any insight??!!

Cheers,
    Whynot

06-09-2009, 05:09 PM #3
    Only thing Howard's heating up for is to run out the door the moment his contract is up in Dec. 2010.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 09:12 PM #4
    He said today that he went home after the letterman show and was bored...I doubt he is looking to be more bored....expect him to crank up the next year...if he does go out...it will be with a bang...