Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Siri Intraday Thread Tuesday June 16th 2009

  1. #1
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884

    Siri Intraday Thread Tuesday June 16th 2009

    hey hey, we are green as i speak and hopefully that will continue throughout the day. good news is bigben bought in yesterday and we all know that dude is never wrong, and we should get a good pop.

  2. #2
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    also i know i will get crap for this, but i trust this 1 poster from yahoo, he has never been some1 who posts fake stuff so check it.

    http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...&frt=2#4309694


    "Dear Travis, Thank you for contacting SIRIUS regarding whether or not there is a SIRIUS iPhone application available. We are here to help! Tra, we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us in regards to this matter! We are happy to inform you that beginning June 18th a SIRIUS Internet Radio application will be available at the Apple iTunes App-Store for the iPhone and the iPod Touch! All Premium SIRIUS Internet Radio subscribers will be able to download the application fromthe Apple iTunes App-Store for free on their device and access the service at no additional cost! Subscribers who are listening to the Basic Online Service for free must first upgrade to the Premium Online Service for $2.99 per month to access the application on the iPhone or iPod Touch. We are committed to providing you with the best in customer care. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact SIRIUS CustomerCare. For your convenience, we are available 7 days a week at: SIRIUS Customer Care: 1-888-539-7474 As well as by email at: www.sirius.com/customercare And you can always manage your account 24/7 by visiting our website at: www.sirius.com Have a great day! Sincerely, CarlSIRIUS Customer Care Did you know that SIRIUS has great money-saving billing options? You can get 1-14 months free depending on the option you choose. Call us at888-539-SIRIUS (7474) and we?ll help you choose the plan that?s right for you! SIRIUS Satellite Radio, The Best Radio on Radio"

  3. #3
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    i think the rest of the week should bring us some green. where everybody at? THINGS WILL TURN AROUND REAL REAL SOON

  4. #4
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i think the rest of the week should bring us some green. where everybody at? THINGS WILL TURN AROUND REAL REAL SOON
    I agree. Ive seen worse days to buy.

  5. #5
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Good Morning everyone,some great news with numbers from Toyota...


    XM Satellite Radio Now Available as Factory-Equipped Option on America's Best-Selling Passenger Car

    --XM estimates its satellite radio service available on over one million Toyota vehicles by the end of 2009



    NEW YORK, June 16, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) announced today that the XM satellite radio service is now available as factory-equipped standard equipment on 2010 Camry vehicles with premium audio, while model year 2010 Camry vehicles with standard audio will continue to offer XM service as a dealer-installed option. Toyota Motor Sales (TMS) USA, Inc.'s Camry has been the best-selling passenger vehicle in America for seven years running.

    (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/...19/NYTU044LOGO )

    SIRIUS XM also announced that, in addition to the Camry, XM satellite radio will launch as a factory-installed option on many other Toyota vehicles throughout 2009. XM estimates the number of Toyota vehicles on the road by the end of 2009 available with XM satellite radio will exceed one million.

    "The increased availability of XM services on the 2010 Camry is a testament to our relationship with Toyota," said Jim Meyer, President, Operations and Sales, SIRIUS XM Radio. "We are thrilled that Camry buyers will now be able to experience commercial-free music from every genre, plus sports, news, talk and entertainment, as well as 'The Best of SIRIUS.'"

    In addition to XM satellite radio, XM NavTraffic will be standard equipment on all Camry models with navigation. XM and XM NavTraffic are already available on the Toyota Corolla, Matrix, and Venza, as well as on the Lexus LS 460 and LS 600h L models, the LX 570, the newly launched 2010 RX 350, and the upcoming 2010 RX 450h.

    "The addition of XM and XM NavTraffic as fully integrated services in the Camry reflects Toyota's focus on enhancing the driving experience for our customers, and is another step toward providing more advanced choices for entertainment and convenience in our vehicles," said Jon Bucci, TMS vice president, Advanced Technology Department.

    XM NavTraffic, powered by NAVTEQ, features comprehensive information and coast-to-coast updates every minute. With availability in over 80 major North American markets, XM NavTraffic delivers to drivers the most current and detailed traffic and incident information, including construction, road closures and accidents so that drivers can get to their destinations faster and safer.

    Every Toyota and Lexus vehicle equipped with factory-installed XM comes with a minimum three-month trial subscription to the available XM services on new vehicle purchases. After trial periods, an XM subscription is required on all Lexus and Toyota vehicles. For more information on XM, please visit www.xmradio.com.

    To learn more about the 2010 Toyota Camry and other Toyota vehicles, please visit www.Toyota.com. To learn more about Lexus vehicles, visit www.Lexus.com.

    About SIRIUS XM Radio

    SIRIUS XM Radio is America's satellite radio company delivering to subscribers commercial-free music channels, premier sports, news, talk, entertainment, and traffic and weather.

    SIRIUS XM Radio has content relationships with an array of personalities and artists, including Howard Stern, Martha Stewart, Oprah Winfrey, Jimmy Buffett, Jamie Foxx, Barbara Walters, Opie & Anthony, Bubba the Love Sponge(R), The Grateful Dead, Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, and Bob Edwards. SIRIUS XM Radio is the leader in sports programming as the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, Major League Baseball(R), NASCAR(R), NBA, NHL(R), and PGA TOUR(R), and broadcasts major college sports.

    SIRIUS XM Radio has arrangements with every major automaker. SIRIUS XM Radio products are available at shop.sirius.com and shop.xmradio.com, and at retail locations nationwide, including Best Buy, RadioShack, Target, Sam's Club, and Wal-Mart.

    SIRIUS XM Radio also offers SIRIUS Backseat TV, the first ever live in-vehicle rear seat entertainment featuring Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network; XM NavTraffic(R) service for GPS navigation systems delivers real-time traffic information, including accidents and road construction, for more than 80 North American markets.

    About Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

    Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc. is the marketing, sales, distribution and customer service arm of Toyota, Lexus and Scion. Established in 1957, TMS markets products and services through a network of more than 1,400 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealers. Toyota directly employs more than 34,000 people in the U.S. and sold more than 2.2 million vehicles in 2008.


    Media Contact:

    Sal Resendez
    SIRIUS XM Radio
    646 313 2405
    sal.resendez@siriusxm.com


    SOURCE SIRIUS XM Radio


    http://www.xmradio.com





    Service provided by Shareholder.com

  6. #6
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Well it looks like SXM is listening to their customers,they hired someone to teach them about customer service..

    http://money.aol.com/rtn/pr/aspect-t...098?channel=pf

  7. #7
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i think the rest of the week should bring us some green. where everybody at? THINGS WILL TURN AROUND REAL REAL SOON
    Agree Tripp,SXM is starting to release positive info in PR's about what they are doing and I think I-Phone App is start of a blitz in promo's to do it...

  8. #8
    Siriustunes is offline
    Enthusiast
    Siriustunes's Avatar
    Joined: May 2009 Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    also i know i will get crap for this, but i trust this 1 poster from yahoo, he has never been some1 who posts fake stuff so check it.

    http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...&frt=2#4309694


    "Dear Travis, Thank you for contacting SIRIUS regarding whether or not there is a SIRIUS iPhone application available. We are here to help! Tra, we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us in regards to this matter! We are happy to inform you that beginning June 18th a SIRIUS Internet Radio application will be available at the Apple iTunes App-Store for the iPhone and the iPod Touch! All Premium SIRIUS Internet Radio subscribers will be able to download the application fromthe Apple iTunes App-Store for free on their device and access the service at no additional cost! Subscribers who are listening to the Basic Online Service for free must first upgrade to the Premium Online Service for $2.99 per month to access the application on the iPhone or iPod Touch. We are committed to providing you with the best in customer care. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact SIRIUS CustomerCare. For your convenience, we are available 7 days a week at: SIRIUS Customer Care: 1-888-539-7474 As well as by email at: www.sirius.com/customercare And you can always manage your account 24/7 by visiting our website at: www.sirius.com Have a great day! Sincerely, CarlSIRIUS Customer Care Did you know that SIRIUS has great money-saving billing options? You can get 1-14 months free depending on the option you choose. Call us at888-539-SIRIUS (7474) and we?ll help you choose the plan that?s right for you! SIRIUS Satellite Radio, The Best Radio on Radio"
    Okay, now it just hit me. Duh...
    The blitz of SXM PR's on exclusive content the past month have been in order to highlight them for the iphone app. If you are going to charge for a premium service, you better give a reason for me to download the app and buy from you. SXM needs all the exclusive content description it can put out there and floating the PRs is a great way to get it in the hands of pontential subs. Afterall if they are not currently subs, they are going to do a web search on SXM to decide if they want to buy.

    I don't know first hand if the email above is legit, but the timing is right.

  9. #9
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    Okay, now it just hit me. Duh...
    The blitz of SXM PR's on exclusive content the past month have been in order to highlight them for the iphone app. If you are going to charge for a premium service, you better give a reason for me to download the app and buy from you. SXM needs all the exclusive content description it can put out there and floating the PRs is a great way to get it in the hands of pontential subs. Afterall if they are not currently subs, they are going to do a web search on SXM to decide if they want to buy.

    I don't know first hand if the email above is legit, but the timing is right.
    That is bogus,the person who posted it on Yahoo said it was from a phone call to CS and this post is an e-Mail made up and edited,plain to see it.
    I don't believe it....just my 2 cents...

  10. #10
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    Nice pops in the stock today...good sign. If we finish strong today I think its time to make a run at .4. Mel might just pull the rabbit out of the hat. I still have faith in Melly Mel. This app could be the game changer.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •