Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Where is Relmor?

  1. #11
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    Relmor,

    I can't believe this stock has not trended back up toward .4-.5. range. I have had powder sitting for weeks and there has not be a trade to make, at all. I have no idea who or what is keeping this stock down! We are still in a recession, and nothing has changed for the better especially housing! The MSM is doing an amazing job of painting a rosy picture, IMVHO I think its the best I have ever seen. I might sound like a broken record with a pullback coming but I am sticking to it. 6500 before 9000! Dow Today could be the crack in the dam I am looking for.

    Big Ben

  2. #12
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    Underway tyvm! Brandon is a clown who makes bank errors in the amount of one MIllion dollars!!!! Clown. Go away!

    Underway do we have any idea of the actual date? Basically before months end?

    Thanks man

  3. #13
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Relmor,

    I can't believe this stock has not trended back up toward .4-.5. range. I have had powder sitting for weeks and there has not be a trade to make, at all. I have no idea who or what is keeping this stock down! We are still in a recession, and nothing has changed for the better especially housing! The MSM is doing an amazing job of painting a rosy picture, IMVHO I think its the best I have ever seen. I might sound like a broken record with a pullback coming but I am sticking to it. 6500 before 9000! Dow Today could be the crack in the dam I am looking for.

    Big Ben
    9000 was a bit obvious wasnt it. The idea? How can we come this far back and NOT test 9000. Both sides can make a convincing case. I was on the 9000 test being inevitable, and wanted by wall street. They need to keep the market propped up until they are done selling bonds. Gold too must be kept down. Then people might put stupid money back into bonds, and buy our every growing governments debt.

  4. #14
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    I am grabbing some shares before that app comes out! This thing can not trend side ways for too much longer, it has to go some where, I am all in!

    My therory is the market is down and needs to go further down, we have been beaten down for almost ever, lets pray this app is a game changer. I hope its not to late! Mel if your readying this please pull a rabbit out of your hat!

  5. #15
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    I am grabbing some shares before that app comes out! This thing can not trend side ways for too much longer, it has to go some where, I am all in!

    My therory is the market is down and needs to go further down, we have been beaten down for almost ever, lets pray this app is a game changer. I hope its not to late! Mel if your readying this please pull a rabbit out of your hat!
    You have made some excellent calls Ben. Trust your opinion over Miller Tabek, lol.
    What a bunch of clowns they are. Dont blame Tyler for reporting their clown words, but I dont give their price targets much credance if they still dont understand how promo subs are calculated.

  6. #16
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    Full position with SIRI and this baby is going to finish green today! I am putting the Tomlin/Crosby hex on this baby! Winners! Its time to rise from the ashes like Bubba the fat phoenix!

  7. #17
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    welcome to hell ben

  8. #18
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    welcome to hell ben

    Nice. All in hell. I have powder, but Im not wasting it on .33, thats for sure. Bought enough at .34 and .35. ISEG is trying to bore us to death, or hope we die of old age before we can make a move. LOL

  9. #19
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post

    Nice. All in hell. I have powder, but Im not wasting it on .33, thats for sure. Bought enough at .34 and .35. ISEG is trying to bore us to death, or hope we die of old age before we can make a move. LOL
    looks like they might try and finnaly get pert those shares at .31

  10. #20
    underway is offline
    Addict
    underway's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 521
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Underway tyvm! Brandon is a clown who makes bank errors in the amount of one MIllion dollars!!!! Clown. Go away!

    Underway do we have any idea of the actual date? Basically before months end?

    Thanks man
    Before month's end. Many are betting on this week, since AAPL is supposed to make announcements on new OS, etc, on June 17. But, Mel committed to new app by end of this quarter, so they have till june 30 to make good on that.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •