Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    06-15-2009, 08:53 AM #1

Where is Relmor?

What is going on with this PIG? I need to vent! Not all negative though!

You out there Trippster?

06-15-2009, 09:03 AM #2
    Few comments....Stiletto broke last week..not happy about that..not sure if its the batteries or the charger or the unit. Need to take the unit to the boat and see if it will work in the dock...girlfriend forgot the unit this weekend, nice! The only good thing about it it worked for good while and it is an awesome product. Siri sent out and email recently and finally they lowered the price of the Stiletto II, about fin time! 250$-350@ is a no go when a nano is 80$ or less. Might be too late! Office just called, got a few more comments.

06-15-2009, 09:29 AM #3
    Iphone app out or not? I saw the app on the iphone this weekend and my buddy says it works and he can stream music over the iphone. He said it works fine and he can listen to Stern or anything. If this is true where the hell is the story and why is it not big news?

Not to rub it in but did anyone watch the Guins with the fin cup on Friday?

Lord Stanley and the Lombardi....wow we must be living right! Now if SIRI can get to Trippsters 1$ menu land we would have the trifecta in 09! (No hope for the Bucos, Pirates for you no sports fans)

Guru
    06-15-2009, 09:36 AM #4
    City of champions!

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 09:46 AM #5
    Big Ben, vent away. Im here for you. LOL
    I was posting elsewhere a minute ago how this flatline reminds me of .12 cents. .32 is .12 cent bottom, and .34 is the swing trade amount, like .15 cents was in Jan/Feb. The longer they hold it here, the higher we might be able to actually hold. Makes me think the .30s might be history soon. But Ive given up guessing when. They are amazingly arrogant keeping it at .34 for 3 weeks straight. But why shouldnt they? If your going to illegally control the stock price, might as well do it well!!!

Guru
    06-15-2009, 09:48 AM #6
    Big Ben, Who cares where relmor is? After reading this thread you tell me if he should be trusted.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2103

After reading his comments/replies on this thread I have come to the conclusion he is a nut ball.

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 09:51 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Big Ben, Who cares where relmor is? After reading this thread you tell me if he should be trusted.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2103

After reading his comments/replies on this thread I have come to the conclusion he is a nut ball.
    Hey John, stick it. If your going to apply my views to other areas, to discredit my SiriusXM views, then your not the man I thought you were. I thought you had crediblity and honor, but I see you dont. Defended you time and time again on here too. Nice.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-15-2009 at 09:54 AM.

06-15-2009, 09:59 AM #8
    In Charlotte in a hospital over the ATT network on the first Iphone with my password a friend of mine is trying to stream sirius. He purchased the app for 10$ and it updates channels and buffers. He is calling me back right now to see if it works, he had to step outside to see if it works.

Ok, now I am pissed. It works just fine, under pocket tunes. He is sitting at his desk with one bar listening to Stern, on the ATT network, from his 1g Iphone. WTF, did I miss the story!? Is anyone else surprised? I must say I have been working in foreclosure back log of nightmarish proportions.

I would figure the Motley FOOLS would have come out and slammed it for something.

Long Siri, Malkin, Crosby, and especially Talbot, Flurey!!!! Fin amazing! Champs again, Mario saved the Guins....I say we change the name to Mario's Pittsburgh Penguins.

Addict
    06-15-2009, 10:09 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    In Charlotte in a hospital over the ATT network on the first Iphone with my password a friend of mine is trying to stream sirius. He purchased the app for 10$ and it updates channels and buffers. He is calling me back right now to see if it works, he had to step outside to see if it works.

Ok, now I am pissed. It works just fine, under pocket tunes. He is sitting at his desk with one bar listening to Stern, on the ATT network, from his 1g Iphone. WTF, did I miss the story!? Is anyone else surprised? I must say I have been working in foreclosure back log of nightmarish proportions.

I would figure the Motley FOOLS would have come out and slammed it for something.

Long Siri, Malkin, Crosby, and especially Talbot, Flurey!!!! Fin amazing! Champs again, Mario saved the Guins....I say we change the name to Mario's Pittsburgh Penguins.
    Ben....that third party app has been out for a while. It's not the one heavily anticipated. The one we are all waiting for is going to be from S-XM directly and should take advantage of the OS on the iPhone which will enable people to subscribe to S-XM via the app on their iPhone, and, to purchase music they hear on S-XM from iTunes.

Guru
    06-15-2009, 10:12 AM #10
    i love how brandon crfceo is now telling people they should trim their positions. the dude should stop telling people what to do with their position.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...