Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Guru
    06-16-2009, 02:14 PM #31
    That is to funny, I was talking about the reason for the dust and smoke that came out of the lower floors windows as the top collapsed down, that relmor thinks is a telltale sign of explosives though.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 02:30 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    That is to funny, I was talking about the reason for the dust and smoke that came out of the lower floors windows as the top collapsed down, that relmor thinks is a telltale sign of explosives though.
    You should have shut your mouth.
    Hows China doing? Pretty good from where I look. Hows the USA doing? Heres proof of all we discussed about these issues months ago, what I said would happen is already happened, or is done happening. I said Russia and China would lower their holdings of dollars. Done. I said what happens when China stops lending to us. Done. They already are finding other people to loan money too, and countries.
    USA is a paper economy. China is a production economy. AMD is practically owned by Dubai now. One small example of our last great asset(other than agriculture, oil reserves(untapped), butlooking only at our current economy, our technology isnt a monopoly anymore. Japan innovates, Germany, even China now. Sure we still have the most "value" in our country, on paper. But we all know what paper gets ya. Nothing. China makes, we consume. A monkey could consume. Just a matter of teaching it.
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/busin...em-164455.html
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-16-2009 at 02:32 PM.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 02:39 PM #33
    How about the actual fireman? Would they know? Video of them talking about how they heard explosions. All the way down, but what would they know, they are only fireman right? Debunk that. Mr. debunker. If you understand physics, then explain how a head react opposite the impact of the bullet. Geez, even a hack like Oliver Stone I think addressed that one is his shitty movie. They cant disprove physics. Comission investigating JFK proving a conspiracy was shelved by the new president at the time. They had prove. This is all common knowledge. Im surprised your not more educated John.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 03:43 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    You should have shut your mouth.
    Hows China doing? Pretty good from where I look. Hows the USA doing? Heres proof of all we discussed about these issues months ago, what I said would happen is already happened, or is done happening. I said Russia and China would lower their holdings of dollars. Done. I said what happens when China stops lending to us. Done. They already are finding other people to loan money too, and countries.
    USA is a paper economy. China is a production economy. AMD is practically owned by Dubai now. One small example of our last great asset(other than agriculture, oil reserves(untapped), butlooking only at our current economy, our technology isnt a monopoly anymore. Japan innovates, Germany, even China now. Sure we still have the most "value" in our country, on paper. But we all know what paper gets ya. Nothing. China makes, we consume. A monkey could consume. Just a matter of teaching it.
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/busin...em-164455.html

Your nuts they are still buying dollars. China has it's own problems as the IMF said that they are finding it difficult to maintain the GDP they had predicted because of the exports have fallen off so much. All that with trying to bring 1.5 billion people into the 20th century, yea thats right I said 20th century, lets get most of them there first then we can talk about the 21st century. They have no choice but to buy dollars they depend on the US more then we do them and they know it. Their whole economy depends on selling their labor if there are no buyers then there is no economy for them.

It is obvious you are to young to remember your history. You cant recall all that was said about Japan in the 70s and 80s when every one was worried about them actually buying up America. Hummmmm I wonder what happen to them, ho thats right they went into a deep recession that some say they are still not out of. Not to mention who started to buy up who after that. Heres a clue the companies mostly were American.

Yes China makes that is what they can do with 1.5 billion people they should and I told you that should be no surprise and why you cant base a economy on manufacturing (which by the way, was the original arguement). It all gos back to what I have always said there is no excuse for buying a Toyota just because they have a factory or two here, because the profits all go back to the homeland. Now ask yourself who are the companies that China builds for. relmor if you cant get that concept you are a bigger idiot then I thought.

By the way you also said the US economy was the worst economy out yet example after example of countries have been shown to be way worse. England was the latest.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 04:19 PM #35
    Your nuts they are still buying dollars. China has it's own problems as the IMF said that they are finding it difficult to maintain the GDP they had predicted because of the exports have fallen off so much. All that with trying to bring 1.5 billion people into the 20th century, yea thats right I said 20th century, lets get most of them there first then we can talk about the 21st century. They have no choice but to buy dollars they depend on the US more then we do them and they know it. Their whole economy depends on selling their labor if there are no buyers then there is no economy for them.

It is obvious you are to young to remember your history. You cant recall all that was said about Japan in the 70s and 80s when every one was worried about them actually buying up America. Hummmmm I wonder what happen to them, ho thats right they went into a deep recession that some say they are still not out of. Not to mention who started to buy up who after that. Heres a clue the companies mostly were American.

Yes China makes that is what they can do with 1.5 billion people they should and I told you that should be no surprise and why you cant base a economy on manufacturing (which by the way, was the original arguement). It all gos back to what I have always said there is no excuse for buying a Toyota just because they have a factory or two here, because the profits all go back to the homeland. Now ask yourself who are the companies that China builds for. relmor if you cant get that concept you are a bigger idiot then I thought.

By the way you also said the US economy was the worst economy out yet example after example of countries have been shown to be way worse. England was the latest.
    Were printing money john to pay our debt. Not create. To pay our debt. China is utilizing the money to grow, and modernize, we are using it to fix a fake balance sheet, with ficticious numbers on them. THEN Obama is spending to help what? HEALTHCARE. OMG. How does that help us stay competitive with evils cultures. Id doesnt, thats how. You need to get dirty to stay ahead these days. Weve never wanted to as a country. Now, soon, after one more attempt maybe at keeping the bubble up, we might have to make some serious sacrificies in standard of living. Those Xboxs will ship to china first. Their currency isnt drawing huge inflation concers, ours is. How much more? (depending on who you listen to, I trust shadowstats) not the government numbers on inflation. How long is the FED going to keep zero percent interest rates? China lowering their growth figures might hurt their markets, but not their actual thriving business's. They are shifting markets, finding consumers around the world to replace the recession hurting US consumer. You make good points. At least I will admit to you when you do.

And yes, they are still buying SOME of our debt. The key is less percentage of it than they used to. They are lowering their holdings overall.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-16-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 12:38 PM #36
    I have said the samething about hyper inflation being a concern, that you cant keep just barrowing, that there is a cost. The difference between you and I is, I also said there is a chance that hyper inflation is avoided and that is if most of the loans they made to companies are paid back. As for the health care portion of this that was not even talked about at the time. I dont beleieve it will get through congress to many moderate democrats are up for election in 2010 and will have a hard enough time without this issue being slamed down their thoats. With all the other money already still owed, people are not willing to barrow to much more. Obama may get some of his health care through but nowhere close to even half.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090617/...N1bWVycHJpYw--

Now you most likely already heard banks are starting to pay back the money they barrowed to the tune of 65 million. Many banks are starting to pay back the money and are doing it earlyer then was expected.

finally I already told you many of the companies that use Chinas labor are American, Those products China is finding buyers for are not Chinas, it is the companies that are doing it. Those companies basically employ China. Those companies are not dumb they not only get cheap labor but they get their foot in the door to the 1.5 billion consumers China may have in the future. How many times does it have to be said the labor is not where the money is, it is the company that makes the big money, all that money comes back to the county where they are from. Here is a clear example of what I am talking about, remember all the those toys that where found to have lead paint in them? Well what company was blamed for it and had to take the blame in the end!!!!!!!! Matel, last I checked Matel was still American.

Guru
    06-17-2009, 12:55 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    How about the actual fireman? Would they know? Video of them talking about how they heard explosions. All the way down, but what would they know, they are only fireman right? Debunk that. Mr. debunker. If you understand physics, then explain how a head react opposite the impact of the bullet. Geez, even a hack like Oliver Stone I think addressed that one is his shitty movie. They cant disprove physics. Comission investigating JFK proving a conspiracy was shelved by the new president at the time. They had prove. This is all common knowledge. Im surprised your not more educated John.

That is easy, first I well not even get into what an explosion is, a fart is considerd "a explosion of gas from the anas". Second there are gas lines, fuel tanks (for generators), ect., ect., ect., that could have caused any number of explosions. You have to remember unlike a demolition demolishment all these things were not cleared out of the building before it fell. I dont think I have to get into what kind of sound a steel reinforced concrete column makes as it reaches and surpasses its breaking stress point in a fraction of a second.

06-19-2009, 07:49 PM #38
    building 7 was pre-wired for explosives. All the evidence was housed in that building. They had to bring it down. The building came down on it's own footprint. They won't even show the footage on t.v. again. When it first happened, Dan Rather was on record as saying " didn't that building look like it came down due to explosives?"

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 08:35 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by wcorowitz View Post
    building 7 was pre-wired for explosives. All the evidence was housed in that building. They had to bring it down. The building came down on it's own footprint. They won't even show the footage on t.v. again. When it first happened, Dan Rather was on record as saying " didn't that building look like it came down due to explosives?"
    Firing surrounding Dan Rather was over the truth too. He had a story, with more facts in it than any Fox news story ever did, and CBS killed it. Sorry any little fact is news worthy when electing a president. Even rumors. But this was no wild "rumor" Dan was running with. Hope everyone watched his Larry King interview. Almost made me want to cry. You should have seen his face when asked his reaction to the Wallace comments. He didnt look mad. He look betrayed. Defeated in a way. He trusted him, and Wallace screwed him over.

Guru
    06-20-2009, 12:36 AM #40
    That is easy, first I well not even get into what an explosion is, a fart is considerd "a explosion of gas from the anas". Second there are gas lines, fuel tanks (for generators), ect., ect., ect., that could have caused any number of explosions. You have to remember unlike a demolition demolishment all these things were not cleared out of the building before it fell. I dont think I have to get into what kind of sound a steel reinforced concrete column makes as it reaches and surpasses its breaking stress point in a fraction of a second.
    ha, yeah, im sure one of the tallest buildings in the world should come down quietly, no banging or popping sounds...

that #7 was weird i have to admit, but they had to structurally inspect all of the local buildings afterward, just because it seemed calm on tv you really don't know what shape 7 was in from up close, it may not have had a first floor from the millions of tons of debris that slammed into it.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234